Register
Email: Password:
Forum » cant stop being pushed

cant stop being pushed

Master1742 16 years ago
how do you stop being PUSHED around in notrium, i want to try out some fun stuff with the god mode and everytime on "werivar" mod those big red mutha's just surround me and i cant move or damage them with fist...
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Well, it's a bit in the weapons.dat file that determines how much a weapon pushes back both the one being shot and the shooter. You'd probably want to make that bit zero.

To remove any pushing at all, you'd have to do this to every single weapon in the game.

And you most likely would have been accurate to ask this in the specific Werivar thread, though that's rather unimportant.
#
Aegis 16 years ago
You could also change the creature weight of the player to a very high number, or the creature weight of enemies to a very low number (never zero!)
#
Master1742 16 years ago
"Aegis" said:
You could also change the creature weight of the player to a very high number, or the creature weight of enemies to a very low number (never zero!)
where
#
Aegis 16 years ago
The creatures.dat file. I'm assuming that you aren't a modder, so it is the 15th line per creature. The first creature is you the player (human). You can also change the speeds and all that if it interests you.
#
Forum » cant stop being pushed

Your email:
Your name: