Register
Email: Password:
Forum » SUCCEEDED!!!

SUCCEEDED!!!

Murska 20 years ago

I FINALLY SUCCEEDED FOR MAKING MY DREAM FLEET!
One each ship in the game, but laser is ship thats just like it but without laser, i mean i chanced the laser into its place!

Ps: Alien was hard to get!
#
ville 20 years ago
Way to go!
#
Toko 20 years ago
send those ship to me to
#
Crazy 20 years ago
yeah, i got mine, too, it consisted of alien ships, the horned thinga and Tigers.
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
I'm still dreaming
#
Toko 20 years ago
how to destroy the orbiting thing on #&"(Q%)/ i don't remeber how to spell it but its the planet we sitting on now(unless your are an alien from space) it got 3000 life.
#
Crazy 20 years ago
you just blast it with yer laser
#
Click 20 years ago
u get a laser thing by completing all the story missions and then ull soon get a big laser ship thing and that is when u should attack earth
#
Aeon 20 years ago
I got my dream fleet a while ago. 6 laser ships! All I had to do was hack the savefile.
#
Crazy 20 years ago
woah!
#
Toko 20 years ago
HOW
#
Crazy 20 years ago
All I had to do was hack the savefile
#
Toko 20 years ago
got that but how hack
#
Crazy 20 years ago
edit the savefiles
#
Electrobomb 20 years ago
the save files are easy to edit i got 2 lser ships and 4 of the huge space stations hahah i rule all i just wish the game was online now
#
Tyrian 19 years ago
edit with what program
#
ville 19 years ago
Notepad.
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
What number is the lazer ship? I went through the numbers 1-12, but the only good ships I found were the space station (which can only shoot down for some reason, might be due to the fact I was at earth at the time) and a funked out cargo ship with awesome weapons.
#
ville 19 years ago
I can't recall that. You'll have to find it by testing.
#
Crazy 19 years ago
the "funked up cargo ship" is the laser ship, the balls are supposed to be a laser beam.
#
void 19 years ago
What about using a hex editor? Could that work? How hard would that be?
#
ville 19 years ago
The save files in Wazzal are made by just dumping all relevant info in ascii text. You won't need a hex editor, any text editor will do.
#
michael 19 years ago
saves that can be changed with notepad .
#
Forum » SUCCEEDED!!!

Your email:
Your name: