Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Roblox - Free Blockland!

Roblox - Free Blockland!

Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.roblox.com/">http://www.roblox.com/</a><!-- m -->

Video is worth a thousand pictures.

Maybe we could actually play this? Looks fun. Also, that help on right top corner of page, it's link to wikipedia for that game.
#
Narvius 16 years ago
Loool. Looks cool.
#
speedblade 16 years ago
Could you please at least say what is better in here than blockland besides that it's free?

P.S. Cheater, you misspelled "Fortress" in your avatar...
#
It got many features. LUA. It's better to build things, cause you can save em as models, or copy and paste... Many avaible things. It got physics. Can play deatmatch with destroying buildings. Fun!
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"speedblade" said:
Cheater, you misspelled "Fortress" in your avatar...
Signature.

Also, Nuk, all those things are in Blockland (except "save em as models", but I'm not sure what that means, exactly), so you're going to have to be more specific.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
It's free. It looks fun. Come on. I'll be giving it a try if I ever boot into Windows again.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
You should realise that this thing exists for ages.

Also, Nuk, all those things are in Blockland (except "save em as models", but I'm not sure what that means, exactly), so you're going to have to be more specific.
Pherhaps you can save a model, which was made using primitives of the game.
#
Like, you build something (chair) ingame, then save it as model, and you can use it as you can. You can copy one building so if you want more same buildings, it's easy, you just have to make one. Very much things can be done in it. Weapons, cars, airplanes, turrets, gamemodes...
#
Narvius 16 years ago
...buildings, things you build other stuff from, 8-Bit Sprites...
#
Forum » Roblox - Free Blockland!

Your email:
Your name: