Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Fix for Ville's hosting problems (mostfun.com)

Fix for Ville's hosting problems (mostfun.com)

Battlefrank 8 years ago
Hey Ville, Dump mostfun.com and use torrents! Then you don't have to worry about hosting costs!

Anyone else here agree?

Also, When I see an ad for a company being used to obstruct tasks like opening this game, I am compelled to never buy their products.
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
We don't have enough bored people to seed.
#
E_net4 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
We don't have enough bored people to seed.
QFT. And I guess mostfun.com won't ruin all the fun, heh?
#
Aegis 8 years ago
Please tell me that was not a pun. *Draws gun*
PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS NOT A PUN!
#
E_net4 8 years ago
"Aegis" said:
Please tell me that was not a pun. *Draws gun*
PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS NOT A PUN!
Maybe yes, maybe not... And I didn't like your attitude. *Draws SMG*
#
Battlefrank 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
We don't have enough bored people to seed.
trust me, I have plans to make this game popular.
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
"Battlefrank" said:
"MageKing17" said:
We don't have enough bored people to seed.
trust me, I have plans to make this game popular.
Ha. That'd be the day.
#
Battlefrank 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
"Battlefrank" said:
"MageKing17" said:
We don't have enough bored people to seed.
trust me, I have plans to make this game popular.
Ha. That'd be the day.
laugh at me all you want. I will laugh at you when I am right.
#
Battlefrank 8 years ago
All I need is Ville's permission and then I can create a torrent of a pre-mostfun version.
#
Amarth 8 years ago
Don't wait for his answer here. PM him with your full story if you want to have any reaction from him. Or perhaps mail him, as it seems he hasn't been on his own forum in about a month.
#
E_net4 8 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Don't wait for his answer here. PM him with your full story if you want to have any reaction from him. Or perhaps mail him, as it seems he hasn't been on his own forum in about a month.
We all know he's been stressed up lately. The new house, the marriage, Cormoon, etc.
#
ville 8 years ago
Yeah, I've been a bit busy lately, sorry for not responding earlier.
The ads didn't pay too well so I decided to move the games back to monkkonen.net. If you want an ad-free version, just redownload from here. At the same time I decided to recompile the games so that they work with more modern computers. The new versions won't run with windows 98 anymore, but they work on most XP systems now.

You're free to host any of my free games as torrents, I have no objection to anyone doing that. You can post the link in a new thread if you wish.
#
Forum » Fix for Ville's hosting problems (mostfun.com)

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: