Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Plz make another Wazzal!!

Plz make another Wazzal!!

Electrobomb 20 years ago
I just finished Wazzal and I loved it i played all your other games but i really wanna play another Wazzal plz plz make another.
#
superknijn 20 years ago
wich yes should i choose ?
#
Eternal 20 years ago
ummm not that easy to just snap ur fingers & make another wazzal, besides what else is there to do, set it in a different solar system add & take away a few ships?
#
Click 20 years ago
whats with all the yes?
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
Oh My God! What's that??? I must be drunken! Or did you force me, 'timed bomb'? (<--- See, even when I'm drunkennnnnnnnnnnn!~ )Sometime when I write a novel and pass out on the desk, I have to wake up fast or my comp stop responding (finger pressed on certain key.)[/i]
#
MUDrSauron 19 years ago
dont misunderstand me... i liked the game very much and also enjoyed it, i too would love to play another version of this game, BUT, rather than this, i would like tosee notrium 1.3, or 1.4 ... hmmm, ville dont even think of leaveing the work on notrium 1.3 for some wazzal... i think, this express, what we all have in our minds (hopefully)
#
Crazy 19 years ago
um, no.
#
Cerebret Brood 19 years ago
everyone hates yes 2
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
Don't make wazzal 2, just update wazzal. I think everyone just wants more random missions and new ships (plus the option to capture a space station ). Besides, to make a whole new wazzal is pushing it, since there is no place to put it. We can't put it in the solar system again, and we don't want it in open space. Actually, on second thought, we do want it in open space. Nevermind. But before you make wazzal 2, update wazzal (and notrium).
#
Raiden 19 years ago
ville is very good to make games.wazzal 2 would be good,but notrium 1.3 is also important.
its hard to say which one is better.
just make wazzal 2 or notrium 1.3.
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
Well, Notrium 1.3 is definitly going ahead, so there's not much doubt there.
#
Crazy 19 years ago
yea, i think notrium is going to see ver. 1.4 of notrium before ville starts work on ANYTHING else.
#
the duke 19 years ago
Yah, I'd like to see more Notrium before anything else.
#
snogus 18 years ago
man some of these forums havnt had replys for ages, im the first one to post a reply on here in almost a year. whoa dude thats like, ages. I wonder that if no one notices my rply this topic will be left for another year!
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
Get used to it. The game is old. And by the way... in any other forum, what you're doing (posting on long-dead threads without posting something meaningful) is considered extremely poor manners. However, as this subforum gets so few replies anyway...
#
HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
And in any other forum, you would be considered obnoxious yet still be tolerated, but this is a cool forum, for cool people...
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
(Note: This is a lie)
#
Anonymous1157 18 years ago
"you" said:
"I would've" said:
(Note: That's a lie)

#
MageKing17 18 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
"you" said:
"I would've" said:
(Note: That's a lie)

Ah, but you aren't aware that I was quoting something in a manner intended to be humorous. If I was, indeed, speaking normally I would not have used such an obviously incorrect grammar.
#
Ah, but you aren't aware that I was quoting something in a manner intended to be humorous. If I was, indeed, speaking normally I would not have used such an obviously incorrect grammar.
You're like me. You have a unique sense of humor that nobody understands.
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
Damn! That means it's not unique!

Now seriously, let's not clog up the Wazzal forums with more spam.
#
These forums barely get responses as it is.
#
Battlefrank 15 years ago
"HarmlessHermit" said:
And in any other forum, you would be considered obnoxious yet still be tolerated, but this is a cool forum, for cool people...
No, it's a dead forum, for necrophiliacs
#
MageKing17 15 years ago
"Battlefrank" said:
"HarmlessHermit" said:
No, it's a dead forum, for necrophiliacs
You felt you needed to reply to a three-year-old thread just to say that?
#
Forum » Plz make another Wazzal!!

Your email:
Your name: