Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Hello??

Hello??

shadowchild123 14 years ago
hey everyone this is shadow child here and i've heard about notrium and played it a few times and found it to be really good!!! and fyi i am a girl seeming that all you of you are guys.
#
ville 14 years ago
Hello. Based on your IP I see that you may already have a username here, so please use that if I'm correct. If you just want to change your name, then the option is right in the User Control Panel at the top of the screen.
#
shadowchild123 14 years ago
oh you see i go to esprence senior high school so the ip is the same for all the computers so there must be someone else who goes there
#
NeoGangster 14 years ago
"ville" said:
...Based on your IP I see that you may already have a username here...
wow do you check that for every new user? xD
#
MageKing17 14 years ago
"ville" said:
Hello. Based on your IP I see that you may already have a username here, so please use that if I'm correct. If you just want to change your name, then the option is right in the User Control Panel at the top of the screen.
Taking a wild stab, would it be shadowfire123? The names are awfully similar.
#
ville 14 years ago
No worries then, and welcome.

Since this came up, if anyone wants to have multiple forum accounts, it's not exactly forbidden, just don't talk with yourself or you may go nuts.
#
shadowfire123 14 years ago
hey i go to the same school !!!
#
Vacuus 14 years ago
Speaking of nuts!

Odds of the two people going to the same school with very similar alias' and being here at the same time? 0?
#
ville 14 years ago
It's not at all impossible, considering how popular our games are!
#
Zankman 14 years ago
We may have a VERY advanced spam bot here... That is able to think and create multiple accounts! I fear that spamming for Nike stuff will start soon...

DAMN YOU SKYNET! DAMN YOU TO HELL!
#
shadowfire123 14 years ago
you must be someone i know otherwise how would you know about it?
#
Forum » Hello??

Your email:
Your name: