Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Wow!

Wow!

gameshark428 14 years ago
Hi guys I have known about Notrium for years and discovered it in a magazine made by a few people i think it was called "Free Games" and was published by PC World, ever since then i have always loved that game and just decided to check out this site today and was surprised by how much it has changed!

What do you guys/gals think of the new site?
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
I'm confused. You joined just ten minutes ago? Hmm...

... Well, as long as you're here, I might as well strike up some conversation of sorts. The new website is... interesting. The complete redesign suits the homepage quite well, but IMO, it doesn't work for the forums. I've changed it back to one of the default ones. (I wish the old design was still an option.)

Have you read up on Driftmoon yet? It's Ville's latest project. It'll be the spiritual successor to Notrium except it'll actually have a storyline. Skim over the thread in its subforum and tell us what you think! (The demo is fantastic, it'll really be worth buying.)

Since you were last here, which I'm assuming was before the redesign, you'll probably want to know that there are still Notrium modders around making new games. However, most of the population of about 10-15 very active members have stopped modding amidst the hype for Driftmoon, which is unfortunate but inevitable. We have a few new guys (Two or three actually took up modding, surprisingly), and Vacuus recently reappeared, who you may/not have seen when you were last here.

... I have no life. I just wrote an entire article to say hello.
#
Mattyw 14 years ago
I havent logged into the forum in ages but i did keep oming back to read a few updates and threads, i woke up this morning thinking i had a dream that the site had a new layout and new game...i couldnt decide if i had been on and seen it before or not But the new game looks sweeet, from what i remember Ville has been working on Cormoon for years can you guys tell me if Driftmoons the same game with a different name (brilliant question) or ville changed it or completely redone it?
#
ville 14 years ago
I think this entry will help you. History of Driftmoon
#
E_net4 14 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Have you read up on Driftmoon yet? It's Ville's latest project. It'll be the spiritual successor to Notrium except it'll actually have a storyline.
It had a good back story, though.

Well, welcome to the forums then. I hope to see you as an active member soon. And don't forget to join our IRC channel.
#
Vacuus 14 years ago
I just read that and surprised to find out you were planning on remaking Moonstone. Strange as I was planning on doing the same thing after spending months replaying the bloody thing

I think I'll just wait for Driftmoon and do it then.

Still though, it was an interesting read.
#
ville 14 years ago
I was a big moonstone fan a while back. Too bad it didn't turn out very well, I did have some concept art for it but that was all. For some reason I tend to play old games more than newer games. Maybe I'm reliving my careless youth.
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
Nono, old games are indeed more fun than new ones. It's kinda like the difference between the movies Inspector Gadget 1 and 2. (If you ever get the chance to see them, providing you haven't, burn the sequel. Like, in a fire.)
#
Venom31 14 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Nono, old games are indeed more fun than new ones. It's kinda like the difference between the movies Inspector Gadget 1 and 2. (If you ever get the chance to see them, providing you haven't, burn the sequel. Like, in a fire.)
Hell you're right.
#
Forum » Wow!

Your email:
Your name: