Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Want a mod?

Want a mod?

mexis8 14 years ago
This topic is for people who want me to create them a mod. i may be new but im quite able to do just about anything apart from scripting, just tell me what you want and i'll into work for you and make that modification, and when im done i'll post it here.

Edit: for those who know im already modding i have alot of spare time when im not working on my mods.

Edit: when i make some more friends in the future i'll quite possible try to create a modding team, i can inmagin the work we could get done! i'll be away for a couple of days, so this topic is open to anyone with ideas. bye.
#
Endymion 14 years ago
Could you change Werivar Exansion so that it has normal Ship Graveyard without ridiculous item and turret amounts and random position like in default. Also if you feel like doing it adding thirst to it would be nice(S O S had quite nicely implemented thirst system).
#
mexis8 14 years ago
Give me sometime, im not feeling so well today, when i get the time i'll see what i can do and i'll post you what you want, but i need some rest and regain my strength.
#
mexis8 14 years ago
"Endymion" said:
Could you change Werivar Exansion so that it has normal Ship Graveyard without ridiculous item and turret amounts and random position like in default. Also if you feel like doing it adding thirst to it would be nice(S O S had quite nicely implemented thirst system).

Actually i can't find the link for the expansion version, and the current one says it's either expierd or removed.

When you give me the link for it, i'll go underway of this modification you want.
#
Endymion 14 years ago
Link to Werivar Expansion v.95
and harwes profile with link to most mods in existence including S O S and many others.
#
SmokNiszczyciel 14 years ago
Mexis, do u have premission from UberWaffe? O.o IT may be illegal if u dont have premission :/
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
I got in touch with UberWaffe myself back when I still modded. IIRC, he said anyone could do whatever they wanted with his changes. I would keep Waffle's stuff within Notrium, though, to be on the safe side, but that happens to be what you're doing, so don't worry about it.
#
Forum » Want a mod?

Your email:
Your name: