Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Moving, BRB(?)

Moving, BRB(?)

Grim Reaper 14 years ago
As some of you people more active in IRC may know, I've been moving out of my mum's place to an apartment of my own. The ISP says that it may take up to 1-2 weeks for them to get me connected to Internet again (starting from tomorrow), so I might not be around that much (the only internet connection I'd have during the day would be at work). Just a heads up in case any of you happen to care at all.

...of course, this also means that the Flashy Adventure Experiment is on a hiatus until I have an internet connection at the new place. Mind you, it might get connected whilst I'm at work tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed!
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
Do copy some of our FAX ideas down and work on them during your absence. That way, we'll know when you've settled back down because there's a new FAX strip up!

Oh, and good luck with the move, of course. I'd get on IRC to talk about it, but I'm making a BIIIG download right now, and the slightest excess effort my computer makes causes it to freeze for no apparent reason. (But enough about me.)
#
Narvius 14 years ago
Don't be away for too long. :>
#
E_net4 14 years ago
Good luck on that living. Having an apartment of your own demands more responsibility.
#
Idiota 14 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Good luck on that living. Having an apartment of your own demands more responsibility.

Responsibility yields freedom, and thus moving out of your parents' house is allways worth it.
#
E_net4 14 years ago
"Idiota" said:
Responsibility yields freedom
WHAT I DON'T EVEN
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
"E_net4" said:
"Idiota" said:
Responsibility yields freedom
WHAT I DON'T EVEN
You forgot "is this" from between "what" and "I".

Also, still no internet at home as far as I know (last time I checked was this morning, apparently not going back home today, staying at my mum's place). Am hopeful of the rest of the week.
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
So yeah, I forgot to mention that internets is fully functional since last tuesday or so.
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
Hoo™-Ray!

(Lol, in-jokes.)
#
Amarth 14 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Hoo™-Ray!
It's sonic!

No, wait.
#
Forum » Moving, BRB(?)