Register
Email: Password:
Forum » I'm back.

I'm back.

The Gemini 13 years ago
Well, well, well. Look where the currents of the internet brought me. Back to my old hangout.

Just dropping in to check up on you guys. Been a long time, right? Still remember the good old days, this place gave me many sweet memories. How's things been here for the time I've been gone?
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"The Gemini" said:
Well, well, well. Look where the currents of the internet brought me. Back to my old hangout.

Just dropping in to check up on you guys. Been a long time, right? Still remember the good old days, this place gave me many sweet memories. How's things been here for the time I've been gone?
You left?

No, seriously, good to see you again.
#
Pete 13 years ago
Oh hey there.
#
E_net4 13 years ago
Hey there! Welcome back!
And don't worry, you didn't miss much apart from Driftmoon.
#
Anonymous1157 13 years ago
It got really boring after a while, what with you not being the only one to simply vanish without a trace, but we've managed.

Seriously, welcome back! Were you around to see the new look when it first shipped? (I don't really like it, so I use the standard theme.)
#
Murska 13 years ago
Hi Gemini. Been a while, welcome back.
#
The Gemini 13 years ago
Seems like there isn't that much activity here nowadays. That will probably change once Driftmoon is out though. Been keeping tabs on the game, a lot have changed since that tech demo that was released.

Personally I have been studying psychology for the last two years as some of you know, interesting stuff but in the end very boring. Been browsing certain community websites, but its anonymity and general idiocy got tiring if you know what I mean.

Sad to see there isn't enough guys here to keep our RP antics alive, but I see there are different stuff going on here now. Who knows, I might just stay here.
#
Crazy 13 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Seriously, welcome back! Were you around to see the new look when it first shipped? (I don't really like it, so I use the standard theme.)
This was confusing up to the point where i realized that by "new look" you meant the mainpage-like theme, not the switch from PBLang to phpBB. After that i felt OOOOOLD.

Anyway, WELCOME BACK GEMINI, IT IS GOOD TO ONCE AGAIN SEE YOU, YAY.
#
LunaticNeko 13 years ago
Right, welcome back!

Actually, I have grown so much during my long leave, and with the name change plus the new avatar, I wonder how many people would remember me ^ ^"
#
"LunaticNeko" said:
Right, welcome back!

Actually, I have grown so much during my long leave, and with the name change plus the new avatar, I wonder how many people would remember me ^ ^"
I recognize people on the Internet by avatar and screen name.

... Yea.
#
The Gemini 13 years ago
"LunaticNeko" said:
Right, welcome back!

You're that guy with a smiley face as an avatar. I just can't seem to remember the name though.
#
Narvius 13 years ago
Smiley Face? Uh, Thaimodz, I think?
#
Of course, it IS Thaimodz! I remember now!
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Of course, it IS Thaimodz! I remember now!
This reminds me to work this into the next TPoD somehow...

...when I have time for a TPoD...
#
Amarth 13 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
MAEK IT 'APPEN! NOWWWWWWWW!

PLEASE? PREEEEETY PLEASE?
#
Zankman 13 years ago
Welcome back!

I've also haven't been really active so I haven't even noticed you missing.
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Amarth" said:
"MageKing17" said:
MAEK IT 'APPEN! NOWWWWWWWW!

PLEASE? PREEEEETY PLEASE?
Nooo, I have college schoolwork...

...and unfinished coding projects...

...and unfinished novels...

...and more schoolwork...
#
Idiota 13 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
It got really boring after a while, what with you not being the only one to simply vanish without a trace, but we've managed.

I'm quoting this post, which was posted on the 7th of May. It's shuddering to think of everything that's wrong with that statement. I may have been lurking a bit more than I used to, but I seem to have failed to notice this thread up until now. The main page of this site was actually the first web page to make it to my bookmarks, and I still consider it as such. That said, I should prevent having to quote weeks-old posts in the future, wouldn't you all agree?
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Idiota" said:
I'm quoting this post, which was posted on the 7th of May. It's shuddering to think of everything that's wrong with that statement. I may have been lurking a bit more than I used to, but I seem to have failed to notice this thread up until now. The main page of this site was actually the first web page to make it to my bookmarks, and I still consider it as such. That said, I should prevent having to quote weeks-old posts in the future, wouldn't you all agree?
The way I remember to check is I made it my homepage.
#
Forum » I'm back.

Your email:
Your name: