Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Trials of Darkness

Trials of Darkness

Endymion 13 years ago
A short mod I made. It's all about collecting and moving rocks from one pedestal thing to another. It doesn't have any real enemies or npcs. Any comments about the difficulty, suggestions, problems and questions are very welcome.

A new version finally! Lots of improvements and probably a bit less hard, also race area was removed at least for now.
http://www.instantkingdom.com/mod/?mod=5241

(ancient screenshot)

#
Pete 13 years ago
By my guess about halfway through, and so far I only have one thing to say: Oh my god it keeps spinning IT KEEPS SPINNING AAAAAAAA
#
Endymion 13 years ago
Yeah there is some rotation going on

Anyway here's a small patch it has just the map files and a new graphic for map.(main download is also updated so no reason to get this if you don't already have the old version.) It should fix some bugs like leaving race area being sometimes almost impossible and weirdness with the exits in maze(they weren't hidden except when you walk away from them). Also in the vault you can now start solving the box puzzle without having to "start it up" and teleportation of the discs in vault can no longer be taken off(it was kind of pointless after I made it compulsory). Also the map is slightly updated.

Updated map:

Next I'll think about moving a potion from the race area to maze so that all areas would have 2 of them.
#
Endymion 13 years ago
New version is up. It changes some stuff.
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Endymion" said:
New version is up. It changes some stuff.
Best. Changelog. Ever.

#
Endymion 12 years ago
A new version finally! Lots of improvements and probably a bit less hard, also race area was removed at least for now.
http://www.instantkingdom.com/mod/?mod=5241
#
Endymion 12 years ago
Edit doesn't work
#
ville 12 years ago
Endymion said:
Edit doesn't work
Sorry, should be working again!

Awesome mod!
#
Forum » Trials of Darkness