Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 8 - The Experiment
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 8 - The Experiment

Zankman 13 years ago
    Gj Murska anyway.

Vacuus, yeah, you made the wrong choice, but no big.

But when I said that I am not pleased with the way I played, I didn't mean that that was cuz "I couldn't make a reasonable argument".

I've seen lynches going for total bullshit, both early and late game, but my argument was enough, especially since you said "I'm probably wrong."

Whatever, I'll try to be more efficient next time.
    #
    Vacuus 13 years ago
    "Zankman" said:
    Gj Murska anyway.

Vacuus, yeah, you made the wrong choice, but no big.

But when I said that I am not pleased with the way I played, I didn't mean that that was cuz "I couldn't make a reasonable argument".

I've seen lynches going for total [censored], both early and late game, but my argument was enough, especially since you said "I'm probably wrong."

Whatever, I'll try to be more efficient next time.

Well, the way I saw it I had a 50-50 shot and I was more inclined to believe Murska based on the reasons I mentioned before.

If you want some advise, present your argument with a reasonable alternative explanation - I know that it was hard in this game (no one else predicted it) but suggesting that the two remaining players are linked and are out to get you isn't really viable. Maybe I should have seen through that, but hey.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    It wasn't exactly a 50-50, by what I said before. Sure it could delay the game (and Murska could turn up against you during the night, if he was really jarate'd), but at least the non-infected would have won. Lynching Murska would have given you almost 100% of chance of winning. And it shouldn't really matter what Murska said, he would've agreed to kill Zankman with the lightsaber (if he really had doppel'd you).

Well, I won't discuss anything else on that, we all know Rumsak won by a thread.
    The only thing I care is, when's the next TPoD coming!?
    #
    speedblade 13 years ago
    ... Play again?
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    The only thing I care is, when's the next TPoD coming!?
    Later.

"speedblade" said:
    ... Play again?
    Not hosted by me. Somebody else gets to try to keep an update schedule.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 8 - The Experiment
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: