"Zankman" said:
May your crash not be so painful.

A broken leg or two will be fine.
Woah, that is TOTALLY motivating.

Don't worry, it'll be fine.
#
Amarth 13 years ago
If you fail, you can always try again.

Unless you fail really hard with your head against another car, possibly. Don't do that I guess.
#
Vacuus 13 years ago
I failed my original driving exam several years ago due to not turning my head when looking in the mirrors. Don't not do that. Otherwise you'll be fine, a broken leg or two is to be expected.

If you pass, enjoy the freedom, be sure to get a decent car (old school is superior in this respect) but don't spend 12 months not looking for work because you think you can make a living just rebuilding cars, till you do one you don't really want to sell and realise you're running out of capital and no one really want to hire you now. Arrrrgh.

If you fail, atleast you won't have to use those clumsy legs to get around or look for bathrooms anymore, right???
#
Pete 13 years ago
Been there, failed that, passed anyway. Quite nice of the fellow.
#
Narvius 13 years ago
I failed, but not that big of a deal. Sadly, both of my legs are still fully functional. At least I've got this nuisance of a theory test sorted out, that's some progress. So, let's retry next year
#
Venom31 13 years ago
Wait, what?! The next exam is in a year? You may as well lose whatever skill you've got till then!
#
Pete 13 years ago
The year does end in like, what, two weeks, you know.
#
Murska 13 years ago
Heh. I've got mine at the end of January.
#
Narvius 13 years ago
I'll probably have the next one somewhere in February/March.
#
Amarth 13 years ago
I guess I should start learning for that some time too. My moms been annoying me with it for 8 years or so now.
#
E_net4 13 years ago
Oddly enough, I should start on driving lessons as well. The schedule should be the hardest part.
#
harwe 13 years ago
Passed the first time, only forgot to look over shoulder when turning right.
#
speedblade 13 years ago
I'm too lazy to learn right now. I'll wait 'till I'm almost 18 to start learning...
#
Anonymous1157 13 years ago
I took the driver's ed class, but I never actually went to get my license. I ought to.
#
Vacuus 13 years ago
"harwe" said:

Where is this weirdness where you look backwards when driving forwards? Ireland?
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Vacuus" said:
"harwe" said:

Where is this weirdness where you look backwards when driving forwards? Ireland?
When my dad took his driving test, he got in trouble for not looking behind him when moving backwards, and instead using his mirrors. Looking backwards while driving forwards is weirdness indeed.
#
Kario 13 years ago
I have actually driven a car.
Standard is REALLY hard to drive.
i actually broke the clutch my dad bought another one but didn't let me drive AGAIN .
i practice in an atv now.
6 years 'til driving exam .
#
harwe 13 years ago
"Vacuus" said:
"harwe" said:

No I meant I had to look for pedestrians and bikes on the side/blind spot when turning.... stupid bike paths.
#
Vacuus 13 years ago
Oh, blind spots. Fair enough.

Standard procedure for pedestrians & cyclists here is to open the door (preferably at speed) as they're going past. You score extra points if it's an elderly women too, think of it like space invaders.
#
Amarth 13 years ago
Space invaders has elderly women? I never noticed.
#
Narvius 13 years ago
Only elderly women would invade using such an ineffective tactic/formation movement. Or drunks.

...or drunken, elderly women. Oh my god.
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Narvius" said:
...or drunken, elderly women. Oh my god.
My mind = blown. Blown, I say!
#
Forum » Wish me luck!

Your email:
Your name: