Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Happy new year!

Happy new year!

MageKing17 5 years ago
Goodbye 2010, hello 2011. Bring on the flying cars-- er, I mean, Mass Effect 3.
#
Narvius 5 years ago
Hell yeah, happy new year.

I even learned a few new things already!
1. "Pro" gamers are fucking annoying, even moreso in real life
2. Pure nerds are fucking boring*
3. "Pro" gamer nerds deserve all of these applied one after another.

*I consider myself a geek rather than a nerd.
#
E_net4 5 years ago
Happy new year, mentlegen!

"MageKing17" said:
Bring on the flying cars
You're 4 years ahead.

"Narvius" said:
I even learned a few new things already!
1. "Pro" gamers are fucking annoying, even moreso in real life
2. Pure nerds are fucking boring*
3. "Pro" gamer nerds deserve all of these applied one after another.
Now this was unexpected. XD
#
Venom31 5 years ago
"Narvius" said:
Hell yeah, happy new year.

I even learned a few new things already!
1. "Pro" gamers are [censored] annoying, even moreso in real life
2. Pure nerds are [censored] boring*
3. "Pro" gamer nerds deserve all of these applied one after another.

*I consider myself a geek rather than a nerd.
Geek or nerd - that's all just labels, placed upon humans to hide a common ignorance about their true nature. It's all crap, I say to thee...
Anyway - happy new year, or, rather, survive a new year.
#
Anonymous1157 5 years ago
I LOL'd at the C&H strip.

Anyhow, survive a n-- I mean, happy new year to all!
#
harwe 5 years ago
Happy New Year!

"Narvius" said:

1. "Pro" gamers are [censored] annoying, even moreso in real life
2. Pure nerds are [censored] boring*
3. "Pro" gamer nerds deserve all of these applied one after another.

This should be enough to drive them crazy.
#
Kario 5 years ago
Happy new year!
i am not a pure nerd but a low nerd because i am part athlete and gamer.
5 and a half hours late because i snuck to use the comp due to the fact my dad thinks we get a virus sent every new years.
ON with the celebrations and warm stuff it is freezing.
#
AsdMaster 5 years ago
Im surprised you guys still play games... I dunno how the hell you people haven't matured... I mean... Even I sorta matured! Your childhood is over Mageking, time for you to go study some physics and get ready for the real world... And please don't tell me you're majoring in some kind of computer programming job.

Thank you,

Sincerily, a "now sorta-mature" AsdMaster.
#
E_net4 5 years ago
...




...Look, allow me to make you understand our situation instead of freaking out. We mostly work when not on holidays! That makes us want to make a few steps sideways when we can. Second, have you even seen the average age of gamers? Thought so.

...

To be honest, "sorta-mature" doesn't even look mature.

Thirdly, I'm in a computer engineering course.
#
Narvius 5 years ago
It's 20-30, I think.
The term "game" seems misleading.
#
MageKing17 5 years ago
"AsdMaster" said:
And please don't tell me you're majoring in some kind of computer programming job.
I'm majoring in some kind of computer programming job.
#
Pete 5 years ago
"AsdMaster" said:
Im surprised you guys still play games... I dunno how the hell you people haven't matured... I mean... Even I sorta matured! Your childhood is over Mageking, time for you to go study some physics and get ready for the real world... And please don't tell me you're majoring in some kind of computer programming job.

Thank you,

Sincerily, a "now sorta-mature" AsdMaster.
Hi there, long time no see. However, Im afraid Ill have to beat you into submission with my novelty Java mascot plushie now.
I dont actually own a Java mascot plushie. Infact, I had to google what that thing looks like.
#
Zankman 5 years ago
Happy New Year to all!
#
Murska 5 years ago
Here's a shout out to anyone glad that they're not maturing and never will be, if it means giving up gaming and chatting with friends over the internet. Sure, I'm also studying physics and getting ready for the supposedly more 'real' world, though whatever it entails that makes it more concrete than the one I've been living in thus far I don't know, but at least I intend to never give up what I want to do in exchange for what I have to do.
#
Narvius 5 years ago
I have a hard time remembering the last time I let the things I'm supposed to do interfere with what I want to do.
#
Anonymous1157 5 years ago
"Narvius" said:
I have a hard time remembering the last time I let the things I'm supposed to do interfere with what I want to do.
Usually, what I'd rather be doing usually screws up what I'm supposed to be doing. For example, I turned on my computer today to find an address to mail a letter, and, well...
#
Forum » Happy new year!

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: