Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WW 10 - player list, locked.

WW 10 - player list, locked.

E_net4 12 years ago
As seen in this post, I am willing to host the next Werewolf game. It will have an awesome, secret addition to the gameplay, so do not miss it!

12 members are signed up:

- Amarth
- Crazy
- Endymion
- Grim Reaper
- kario
- MageKing17
- Marvolo323
- Murska
- Narvius
- NeoGangster
- Shingo
- Speedblade

Stay tuned tomorrow for the new thread.
#
speedblade 12 years ago
Here's a revision for that list:

- Amarth (right?)
- Grim Reaper
- kario
- MageKing17
- Narvius
- Speedblade
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Don't bother, I'll just update my post.
#
Amarth 12 years ago
Right!
#
Murska 12 years ago
I figure I'm in.
#
NeoGangster 12 years ago
I'm in
#
Endymion 12 years ago
I'm in.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
9 so far. Great!
I guess 10 would be enough, but the more we get, the better. I will look into making a better software for controling this game. Last time I only used a buggy randomizer to assign the roles. This time I'll need more than just that.
One revelation: there will be no cupid, sorry. But I promise it won't affect your interest for the game.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
Right. From tomorrow on, I'll be gone for two weeks (including no interwebs and no computers generally, so). Back on 8th. Don't forget to wait for me.
#
NeoGangster 12 years ago
"E_net4" said:
...I will look into making a better software for controling this game. ...
This could be turned into a competition
#
MageKing17 12 years ago
I wrote a role-assignment script in Python. Sadly, that was the only thing it could do.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
I'll most likely be using Java. I don't really need a GUI, but it's doable. Now, could someone poke Shingo, please?
#
Marvolo323 12 years ago
I want to get in. I'm the person from the land of Noctis and Lino whom you appear enjoy lecturing on occasion I see they have the exact same smilies here, that's nice.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Welcome aboard!
#
Pete 12 years ago
Marvolo323

Heh. Also, as usual, Ill bring the popcorn.
#
Shingo 12 years ago
I'll play.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
"Pete" said:
Heh. Also, as usual, Ill bring the popcorn.
Shall I take that as a "Yes, I'll play, though it's likely that I'll be killed soon enough to eat popcorn while reading the rest of the story."?
#
Pete 12 years ago
Actually, you should take that as "Pete has joined Spectactors".

Seriously, half these games tend to happen in the chatroom and I never visit that place so ya.

EDIT: Plus Im going to be leaving for random-length intervals at random points in the next month.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Good news, gentlemen. With yet another 2-hour bus trip, I had yet another idea: there will be 2 brand new classes that can only be applied in this variance I invented. You're still expected to see at least the Seer and the Guardian, from the older ones. I'm not sure what other special characters to put in.
#
speedblade 12 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Good news, gentlemen. With yet another 2-hour bus trip, I had yet another idea: there will be 2 brand new classes that can only be applied in this variance I invented. You're still expected to see at least the Seer and the Guardian, from the older ones. I'm not sure what other special characters to put in.

2012th post.

Oh boy...
#
Amarth 12 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Wolves! I highly suggest adding the wolves!

When are we starting?
#
E_net4 12 years ago
"Amarth" said:
"E_net4" said:
Wolves! I highly suggest adding the wolves!

When are we starting?
Of course there will be werewolves. Because of the fact that we need some time to let people sign in, plus the fact that Narvius is away until the 9th, I suggest we lock the players in that day and start in the next one.
#
Crazy 12 years ago
So yeah, the bit where I signed on and Pete missed because he's never on bloody IRC:

[09] <+E_net4> ..
[09] <+E_net4> Don't you want to play in ze next WW, Crazy?
[09] <+Crazy> Um, not particularly a fan of them, no, sorry.
[09] <+Crazy> Plus, my work life and other things occasionally keep me away from the computer for extended period.
[09] <+Crazy> periods*
[09] <+Crazy> Wait, what the fuck did I just say, I own a goddamn Android.
[09] <+Crazy> Let's get some WW up ins.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
And that's twelve!
As for the story, I cannot guarantee a text for each event, but there will be a significant introduction. The instructions of this variant will also be presented, so make sure you get to read them by the time we start.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Just bumping. I will lock the player list in 2 days and start the first night of the game in the day after, as I said before. There's an optional night action for everyone, by the way. What for you will see when I post the whole ruleset.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
I'mma back. I think.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Welcome back!
#
Amarth 12 years ago
"Narvius" said:
I think.
Quit doing that.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
I've been told that numerous times. Even with the past few days.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Player list locked. All role assignment and topic creation will take place tomorrow.
#
Forum » WW 10 - player list, locked.

Your email:
Your name: