Register
Email: Password:
Forum » How much content will driftmoon have?

How much content will driftmoon have?

jgprof 12 years ago
Hi All,

Here's a first post with some questions that I couldn't find answers to elsewhere.
[list]
[*]By my estimation there are currently perhaps 3-4 hours of gameplay in the alpha release, plus another 2 in the forthcoming monastry area. How long is the final game expected to be? There can't be much time to add more content before a Q4 release...[/*]
[*]Does Instant Kingdom intend to add more content after release, either in the form of updates or mods?[/*]
[/list:u]
Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere!
#
ville 12 years ago
Hi!
We don't know exactly how long the final game will be, but there are still many levels we're planning on including in the final version. Having said that, I don't know whether we'll meet the predicted release date, it's certainly starting to look pretty tight. I am willing to postpone the release for a few months if it means getting the game just right...
#
jgprof 12 years ago
Thanks! Late and awesome is definitely better than rushed and sloppy. Also, sorry: shortly after posting this I realised that I'm an idiot and the exact same question was asked not long ago in these forums:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.instantkingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3894">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3894</a><!-- l -->

But then again I'm not an idiot, because I used the search feature and "No posts were found because the word length is not contained in any post."

I don't think fixing the search feature should be among your top priorities though...
#
ville 12 years ago
No problem, besides it's good to ask it again every now and again.
#
Forum » How much content will driftmoon have?

Your email:
Your name: