Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Modded Driftmoon Videos?

Modded Driftmoon Videos?

Harrison (guest) 9 years ago
I'm in the process of Let's Playing Driftmoon on Youtube, and I'm getting close to the end of the game. I've been toying with the idea of playing through some of the mods (i.e. Revenge of Bibbi, or Return to Valmor) once I complete it. My only question is if I need to get the modder's permission to upload (and probably eventually monetize) them, or if I even can make Modded Driftmoon videos?

#
ville 9 years ago
The general Driftmoon policy is that you can monetize Driftmoon videos. As a general rule I would say that the overall policy goes for modded Driftmoon as well, unless it's specifically forbidden by the modder in the mod description.
#
SuffNorgh 9 years ago
I don't have any problems for that if you do a Let's play of ÏR. =) You have free hands to curse it under th earth or praise it above the stars.
#
Harrison (guest) 9 years ago
Good to know! I had know about Instant Kingdom's policy on monetizing videos, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I'll be sure to make sure the modder doesn't forbid someone from let's playing their mod before making videos of it. Thank you!
#
Forum » Modded Driftmoon Videos?

Your email:
Your name: