Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Where did you hear about Ville or his Games?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Where did you hear about Ville or his Games?

Anne 14 years ago
    I briefly heard about Ville through a friend, who knew him and was impressed by all his talents. I thought he seemed like a talented fellow, but forgot all about it - until about a year later, when we actually met eye-to-eye at the university. We became friends, and obviously we nowadays know each other a little better than the average user of monkkonen.net.

I'm his wife, though, does my vote count in the poll?

Edit: Just a thought: In the light of recent events, you might think about adding "through an indie game -competition" in the poll?
    #
    Idiota 14 years ago
    "Anne" said:
    and obviously we nowadays know each other a little better than the average user of monkkonen.net.
    ... Or do you? :p

"Anne" said:
    Edit: Just a thought: In the light of recent events, you might think about adding "through an indie game -competition" in the poll?
    That does sound like a good idea. I think the author of this topic should do something about it. I wonder who that is...

Edit: Well that user is long gone I think. I'll go fix it myself.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Should I classify the "I don't remember" answer as "Other" category?
    #
    Idiota 14 years ago
    Well, I don't see it in the other options so, yeah, I guess. :p
    #
    Anne 14 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    "Anne" said:
    and obviously we nowadays know each other a little better than the average user of monkkonen.net.
    ... Or do you? :p
    Well, who am I to say, I guess. Some of you have actually known Ville a bit longer than myself.
    #
    Murska 14 years ago
    The average user here would be roughly half spybot half Ville's alt.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    The average user here would be roughly half spybot half Ville's alt.
    O_o What?
    #
    Nicolai 14 years ago
    Was searching for some free online games, I came upon Notrium and Stranded. I fell in love with both and still play them.
    #
    titanrex 14 years ago
    i heard bout it on wikipedia, i was looking up freeware games and came across Dwarf fortress and started to get into it, now bout a month on after modding it to the extremes and getting bored i looked for something else, i have downloaded about another 9 freeware games and this is on Par with DF
    #
    Quantumsingularity89 14 years ago
    I found Notrium through RoBurky's blog (though his SoS mod crashes for me )
    #
    Kario 13 years ago
    i got here with the game wazzal on the site caiman.us check it out it has a ton of cool games
    #
    Reko 13 years ago
    When I was very young, my grandfather gave me a disk of all sorts of various games he found on the internet. One of which was Notrium, one of the best games I'd ever played. Took me years to finally decide to look into it's creator and hopefully find more of his games.
    #
    mmKALLL 13 years ago
    Hmm, I think I found Magebane 2 on caiman.us originally, and got interested.
    #
    Forum » Where did you hear about Ville or his Games?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: