Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Death to aliens!!11

Death to aliens!!11

Tyrian 19 years ago
when you first and only first time visit the alien you can choose option "die you alien salmon leech". since i already finished wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal 10 times i tried that option and it triggers the battle with aliens.
problem is i cant win that battle there are about 10 alien ships (alien ships are powERFUl) and they killed me every time.
did somebody managed to kill them and what happens if you did?
#
Wicked 19 years ago
now why the heck would any human being have reason to tick off a "superior" race with better crap than they, and actually think that they could kick the aliens' butts?

Perhaps if you had an army behind you, along with some cunning intuition, you could destroy the alien fleet, but anything else would be kamikazikal, but mostly suicidal.
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
In other words... Don't attack the alien fleet!!!!!
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
It could work... if you hacked your savefile...
#
Wicked 19 years ago
my good friend, if you end up hacking every time you come to a bridge that is deemed uncrossable, you will find yourself living a non-hackable thing called real life.

(It's OK to just "tweak" every now and then, but do try to avoid it, or else your life'll seem so crappy)
#
ville 19 years ago
You mean you can't hack real life? You just need the proper tools and knowledge, and you'll be hacking yourself more money and invulnerability in no time!
#
Wicked 19 years ago
lol ville, I'm quite sure you can hack yoself mo money, but the invulnerability...? not even your hacked money can get ya that
#
Tyrian 19 years ago
i hacked the save files so i had 6 laser ships and finnaly crushed the aliens!!!
what happened after that shocked me
#
ville 19 years ago
What, did I really program something there? I don't recall putting anything there, I didn't think anyone could beat them without cheating.
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
There is no way to defeat aliens if you don't cheat.
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
"ville" said:
What, did I really program something there? I don't recall putting anything there, I didn't think anyone could beat them without cheating.
All the more reason to put something there.
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
Well, I just went and killed the aliens for the heck of it, and it turns out yes, ville, you did put something there. The crew mutinies and spaces you. Damn.
#
ville 19 years ago
I continue to surprise myself.
#
Arcane 19 years ago
One day, we gotta get Ville drunk to program. Just to see the convoluted crap that'd appear. :O

"Wazzal 2
Added features from Wazzal:
Vitamin C
Less lag
Online mode (Cut for space)
Do not use while operating heavy machinery."
#
void 19 years ago
Probably was drunk when he choose to name it wazzal. You've got to admit it's a weird name

wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzallll
wazzal
wuzzal wazzal

#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
How many times do we need to tell you? He got the name using a program that creates a random name, then searches for it on ZGoogle, to make sure it hasn't been used anywhere yet, to avoid copyright issues. I think Wazzal actually has already had two other names before this one.
#
void 19 years ago
If you read my post and actually thought about it you'd realise that you didn't need to tell me again.

I said he must have been drunk when he choose to name it wazzal.

Regardless of how he got the name he still had to choose to use it and deciding wazzal was a good name seems a little strange as it has nothing to do with the game itself.

Don't roll your eyes at me
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
#
void 19 years ago

Shame Shame Shame

*Under breath* Pfft, moderator thinks he's so tough just cause he can delete my posts *Mumbles incoherently for a time*

#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
*starts sobbing because voids being mean*
#
void 19 years ago
Mohahahaahaahaaaaaaaaa

Well I am an evil dictator, it would be wrong for me to be nice
#
slyvena 19 years ago
I beat the aliens without cheating at all, and my ship that i controled was the 50 health one all the rest were just base ships(no lasers or battle stations)

But it was hard.
#
snogus 18 years ago
as if u did, theres like a hundred of em'. i tried to take em' with just the ship u start of with, i gunned down to then my ship overheated and they got me. It's damn hard. p.s when i board ships to take em' over i only have three men and they have ten. is there a way to get more men?
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
That is completely irrelevent to the original topic, but the answer is no anyway. The whole point is to have the skill to defeat a numerically superior enemy.
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
You could always just use the easy mode to avoid the boarding battles...
#
HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
They DO get rather pointless after a while. Ville should plug in some Notrium code.
#
Forum » Death to aliens!!11

Your email:
Your name: