Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Impossible!

Impossible!

Odaisn 19 years ago
I'm at the third level, where you have to escape the Inn. My three soldiers are ganged by like, sixteen barbarians. Is there a way to beat this stage?
#
Click 19 years ago
I just run away, my life is more important than my skills.
#
ville 19 years ago
It's a strategy game, try to take the enemies out one by one while taking advantage of your monk's special abilities.
#
Odaisn 19 years ago
Yes but, its like, nine vs three! I tried most of what I'm capable of and I still can't beat them. I guess I'll run
#
ville 19 years ago
You don't need to fight nine against three unless you alert the other bar patrons. Just try to fight the first few who come against you before proceeding towards the exit.
#
Odaisn 19 years ago
I'm at the level where I had to get out of the hotel. I just did and I beat the game. My brawler suffered the same bug as Tyrian's, he could move an entire map in like, three seconds. His blows were quick too, that was how I won the game lol.

I loved the game by the way. It was hilarious. I still think about the "three-sided coin." I hope you make another game like this.
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
I just kill all the first who run in and kill the others silently one-by-one. And heal often.
#
muffinman 19 years ago
oh yeah, and after that level, the people started charging agaist me, thats the river one, i somehow can't kill them all with my 3 characters
#
Marevix 19 years ago
That inn level is pretty easy if you just lure 1-2 away at a time as much as possible. It also helps alot of your healer can summon an angel by that point. In larger groups, use Circle of Death liberally, it works wonders.
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
I find Proteus very usefull.
#
eug1404 19 years ago
I just fled, after-all 'Discretion is the better part of valor' .
#
Marevix 19 years ago
The level I can't beat is the one where you're walking along, and all of the sudden the ice breaks and a couple dozen enemies backed by a few zombie-summoning mages attack. Toughie.
#
ville 19 years ago
Concentrate your fire on the mages at first.
#
B0rsuk 19 years ago
Use Death Circle to kill swarms of enemies. Freeze or convert big ones. Make sure you use all your mana.... but not on angels because they suck.

Then Lay To Rest on goblin corpses and you're back at full mana.
Conceal may be useful in this level, to protect your non-warrior monks while the fighter turns immortal.
#
FinDragon 14 years ago
I'm stuck in that level where i should protect the priest of three primes. There are too many enemies too close each other all the time, if not they are moving so at the moment i start this level. The most disturbing this is that they wont even bother to fight my monks, they just attack the priest and i cant heal her fast enough.
#
MageKing17 14 years ago
Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:34 pm
Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 pm
M-m-m-monster necromancy!

I doubt you'll find anyone else who still plays this game after all this time. I never played this game for more than ten minutes, so I definitely can't help you.
#
Idiota 14 years ago
I found the game quite interesting, allthough hard. Might even got myself stuck at the exact same spot you did, but it's been like 5 years so I can't really be sure. :p Isn't there some way to intercept the attackers before they attack the priest?
#
Forum » Impossible!

Your email:
Your name: