In a calm Wednesday afternoon of the Somesworth Campus, a group of 5 teenagers had just finished their ordinary lunch at the high school cafeteria (yuck!). For some mysterious reason only understood by those of their age, they decided to skip all afternoon classes and pay a visit to the local lottery place in the city, admired by the announced first prize of nine thousand CarpCoins (9000 CC) to whoever had the winning ticket.
"Hey, let's buy some tickets! If one of us gets the prize, we can split it among us!"
And so, each one of the youths purchased a lottery ticket containing an 8-digit number, hoping that they would soon be heading to school with brand new bikes, branded clothes and other branded "cool" stuff (no branding irons, unfortunately).
However, greed and suspiciousness took place a few days after, when the winning code was announced. So it happened that they didn't trust each other. There was no way to know that they would faithfully split the prize, according to their previous agreement. And indeed, there was a secret love couple among the teenagers, planning to keep the money for themselves.
To make it worse (or better, depending on the point of view), one of the tickets in the couple just had the winning prize. Secretly, they had a plan: "I know what to do, baby. We'll split and mix our tickets. Now they can't get the prize without both of them."
Later, after school:
"Well, let's see them! Hand over the tickets!" one of them said.
None of them did anything. Well, except for the teen chewing gum, who kept chewing it.
This was not going to be easy.
Welcome to the 13th installment of Instant Kingdom's Werewolf game! Here are the rules of the game:
1. The game only starts once everyone sends me a PM stating the player's readiness (just say "ready", "ping", "Anigraea", or whatever). My posts will contain the current status of the game.
2. Each player is given a unique, 8-digit lottery number.
3. Two of the players are a teenage love couple, who know each other and their unique numbers. The remaining players form a "team" as well, but don't know who's in it.
4. The goal of the couple is to have all of the other tickets revealed, tricking the group into thinking no one has the winning ticket. The goal of the other teenagers is to find the winning ticket (which means they need to find the teenage couple). The game ends when either one is achieved.
5. Once started, the first round of the game begins. Rounds last approximately 4 days.
6. In each round, active players can choose to vote on one other active player as target. The vote must be placed in this topic, highlighted in some way. Only the latest vote in the current round is effective.
7. At the end of the round, the person with the most votes will have his/her lottery number revealed publicly (see rule 10), and a new round begins. In case of a tie, one of the most voted players is chosen randomly.
8. Any active player can reveal his/her own ticket number in the topic (but see rule 10).
9. If part of the couple, an active player can legitimately reveal the counterpart's number (again, see rule 10).
10. If one of the lottery numbers is revealed in the topic, the person owning that ticket goes inactive. Only tickets authentically revealed will have any effect (as in rules 7,8,9).
11. Inactive players must not speak or reveal anything about the game, in any way. You're out. That's it.
12. Anything that I message to any player in private must be kept so. Do not show any message proving anything in the game.
In this game, we have the following 5 players:
- Grim Reaper
I have sent all private messages. If you have any questions, send me a message and I might update the rules accordingly.
Edited 1 year ago