Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Nice game but.....

Nice game but.....

iceman 19 years ago
i like your game but im sorry to say that the combat system sux, its REALY hard to kill eanything other than a ped!
Dont get me wrong, your game is realy cool! but the missions are realy hard.
It takes about 5mins to kill 1 bike dude (thats 5mins of biking around in circuls)

other than that though, good job
#
Idiota 19 years ago
It's not totally bad, though
#
Marevix 19 years ago
It's a little bit too much 'circle around until you see him, try to shoot him'. You have to circle around a couple times to get even 2-3 shots in at him and it takes forever to kill a biker.
#
void 19 years ago
I always felt like the game wasn't quite finished. The game play definitly needed tweeking and the name could be better. "Bikez II" looks to much like something out of a rap video. The graphics were probably the highlight.

Did you use a pre-made engine for this game ville? Which one?
#
ville 19 years ago
Oh, it was the same engine as The Forge, Wazzal and Magebane 2 had. My own creation. Bikez II wasn't that much of a game if you think of it in terms of gameplay. I didn't actually plan the gameplay at all, all I wanted to do was to test the engine. Surprisingly it's one of my most popular games, which only goes to prove that a game only needs a few good screenshots to become popular.
#
Marevix 19 years ago
That explains the lack of depth that people associate with Notrium and Magebane 2.
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
Ummm, I think people like games where you are a criminal. Like GTA or Uplink or Street Hacker.
#
Marevix 19 years ago
They also like games where you aren't a criminal. It just so happens that games where you are a criminal tend to be very fun.
#
eug1404 19 years ago
"Marevix" said:
It's a little bit too much 'circle around until you see him, try to shoot him'. You have to circle around a couple times to get even 2-3 shots in at him and it takes forever to kill a biker.
^^^ My thoughts EXACTLY, but as mentioned above the graphics were the highlight of the game.
#
iceman 19 years ago
i wish i'd had the patience to upgrade my weapons more, that would have been cool

hey-ho
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
It really felt like this game was just a technology demo that was released as a full game, like Wazzal II v0.1b was. Or even v0.2b, when you think about it. It just feels like it was less than twenty percent done.
#
iceman 19 years ago
yep, 50% wold have been nice
#
Daz_T 18 years ago
I think its pretty cool, but im such a bad driver ops: in this game that i end up running over everyone even with the slow mo on . that slow mo is mad! Its like the matrix or something...
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
i liked the game but when i had to kill a biker guy i got frustrated so i ended up not playing the game
#
Forum » Nice game but.....

Your email:
Your name: