Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a great idea for a mod? Post it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a great idea for a mod? Post it here!

Valor 16 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    *points to my sig.....*
    Oh... right.

Thanks.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    I realized my mistake when whatsisname PM'd me. I mean, why bother waiting for a file to upload when I can point at a link and continue being lazy?
    #
    major_sephiroth 16 years ago
    Well I'm posting this here because I can't make a new topic, welcome to my mod, Attack the Base, for hope of a better name.

Name: Attack the Base. (Needs better)
    Version: v0.0.1
    Theme: This is going to be a mod where you can both attack and defend a base which is under constant attack.
    Items:
    Pistol - Basic handgun, for when you run out of bullets.
    .44 Bullets - The ammo used in the pistol. (And assault rifle for now, but I'll change that)
    Broken Turret - Combine with Repair Unit to make turret. (It's called Broken (M) Turret for now, I just noticed that, I'll fix it.)
    Repair Unit - Fixes the above Broken Turret.
    Turret - A basic MG turret that fires incredibly quick, when used it drops the creature who you can't pick up.
    Assault Rifle - The worst item in it IMO, as it uses .44 bullets and the pistol graphic, but basically it is as its name says.

Creatures:
    Enemy* - A simple guy with a handgun who guards a spot.
    Hunting Enemy* - A guy with a handgun who roams around hunting the attackers.
    *Enemy will be changed to Defender in next release as you can be both attacker and defender.
    Ally@ - A guy who attacks the base without remorse.
    @Will be attacker in next release.
    Turret - Our MG turret, don't go messing with this guy, he'll murder you.

Weapons:
    Handgun - Basic weapon, low ammo usage and fire rate, deals good damage.
    Enemy Slow Shot - The handgun. Deals less damage and takes up no ammo. Used by both attacker and defender infantry.
    Enemy Fast shot - Used by the Turret, Incredibly quick and I need opinions on damage, I think its too high, but others might not.
    Assault Rifle - A fast firing Handgun. Nuff' said.

Maps:
    Only have one at the moment, I'll perfect that one then make another.

Idea:
    The Idea of this mod is that you can be both sides of an assault and create victory on either one.

The link:
    Attack the Base.rar
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    Hmm. A Tower Defense mod. Not even a bad idea.

[EDIT]Can the AI do that, actually?
    #
    Its not actually a tower defence mod, but I might make it one, as your idea beats mine.

I'll work on it for version 0.0.2
    #
    harwe 16 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Hmm. A Tower Defense mod. Not even a bad idea.

[EDIT]Can the AI do that, actually?

Imma try out makeing Tower Defense mod.... maybe turret defense mod.... i might fail in the process of trying to force the enemies to run in a certain line....
    #
    Well my Notrium has stuffed itself over so progress on this mod has stopped.

Harwe, I used my Ai on Roam (or attack) they go the quickest way to the enemy.
    So, if you make a path of a solid object that you can shoot over, the ai will run straight through the path to an enemy, you maybe have a high health creature as your 'lives'.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Problem Solved
    #
    Redemption 16 years ago
    "major_sephiroth" said:
    Well my Notrium has stuffed itself over so progress on this mod has stopped.
    Try debug_start.txt to see if this is modding related (An easy test is to see is there is a line saying it started loading something with no line beneath it saying it finished loading that something).

I've added you to the Notrium Modders group, so you'll be able to create a topic for your mod now.
    #
    u8ershad 16 years ago
    ~Notrium Nexus~
    (If the name was taken, I'm sorry)

I'm planning on making a mod for Notrium, which is like a mix of Vanilla Notrium and Pete's Nameless Mod. You get out of the ship pretty early, unlike Nameless. Then it becomes somewhat of an extension to Vanilla Notrium.

I wont be posting the link yet, because I used some of the stuff from Pete's (and I think UberWaffe) mod, so I need to get permission (Or maybe Modder's Coalition) first.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Huh, I wish you good luck. Many men left the Notrium modding mansion... and never went back.
    #
    Bones 16 years ago
    Name:Unknown
    Theme:You are a simple malicious bacteria until you are enveloped into some kind of radiation...
    Contribution:I can write the diary, i suck at programming.
    Requirements:Three stages of mutation, different graphics for every stage.
    Itemsont know...
    Story: You are a simple malicious bacteria until you are enveloped into some kind of radiation.You suddenly get a simple intelligence and realize that you are growing, that you need to feed to grow...
    Ya like it?
    #
    Pete 16 years ago
    Spore much?

Also, dont expect it to be made by itself. This topic has the sad problem of the suggestions here never being actually used.
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    Would a notriumised version of spore be all that bad tho?
    #
    Pete 16 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    No, it wouldnt Too bad creature generation and Notrium dont mix.
    #
    Bones 16 years ago
    I know that nobody is gonna make it, i just had an urge to write it
    on the post so that everyone could see it...
    Oh well...
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    No, it wouldnt Too bad creature generation and Notrium dont mix.
    Well no, you wouldn't be able to design your creature, but you could still have a game where the object is to evolve......I suppose it would be a lot like flOw.
    #
    Protoplasm 16 years ago
    Name: ES: The Protoplasm
    Theme: Normal Nortium. More survivors, maps.
    Comtributions:Somebody else make it, credit me for idea, credit yourseld for everything else.
    a exp bar is needed.
    really really tiny blue aliens in normal areas, they respawn at the hermit's house.
    EDIT:I can megamix some really nice music, although I usually do it in 500 MB Lossless Wav format.(I have a creative X-fi soundcard)

Requirments/items rotoplasm charecter.
    Always 1 exp every 2 seconds
    Starts with full food.
    No Specimen container(instead of escape pod) hits bonus:Starts on Lv three with full food.
    Night and day lighting conditions make no difference.
    Minimap not active yet.

Lv 1: 10 hp-500 food storage, over 100 to gain EXP-30 cold/heat tolerance-50 xp advance-food consumption 1 per second. Unattackable, and no attack. Sees only in black and white. White is edible. Black is not. Can only eat fungus.
    Lv 2: 30 hp-510 food storage, over 150 to gain EXP-50 cold/heat tolerance-50 xp advance-food consumption 2 per second. Only really really tiny aliens can attk and be attked. Item:Engulf 1:Able to aqquire 10 food and 1 health from nano-small blue alien. Sees in B&W still.
    Lv:3 40 hp-530 food storage, over 200 to gain exp-60 cold/heat tolerance-75 exp advance-food consumption 4 per second. Can be attacked by small blue aliens now, and will be noticed by blue aliens if you attack them first. Item:Engulf 2, 3 tries to swallow small blue alien Able to aquire 40 food and 3 health from it.-Leech 1-able to attach self to anything stronger then a small blue alien. gains 1 hp and 4 food per second. Can leech for 5 seconds(Once started, can't stop) and then alien will notice and throw you off and attack you. Sees in greyscale.
    Lv:4 50 hp- 550 food storage, over 250 to gain exp- 80 cold/heat tolerance-75 exp advance-food consumption 6 per second. Can be attacked by blue aliens now.Sees in 8 bit color, and will be noticed by brown aliens if you attack them first. Item: Engulf 3: 3 hits to kill blue alien(You calculate amount)to kill brown. Able to aqquire 80 food and 7 health from blue;100 food and 10 health from brown.Leech 2: Anything over a Blue alien.Creep 1:Unoticable unless 5 er... 200 pixels away from enemy.

I'll stop here. Tell me if you think it's good, or if you want me to add more specs.

Story: You are an odd creature in a specimen container. You can only see in black and white for now. Black is nothing. White is edible. Just eat for now. Bye the way, what you want to do most is find another protoplasm and have psudopods.(Please don't say any protests about this) How it starts: Everythink is pitch black(Specimen container). white appear.(food dropped in specimen container) the player moves the protoplasm to engulf them. Then suddenly, temperature drops to -9 deegrees(Blasted into space). Player steers specimen container towards giant white ball. (Nortrium)Everything is pitch black then, and suddenly, you land in hermit's place and start the game. Note that ES may be part of a whole series of cool Escaped Specimens.

Edit:You see yourself (while your black and white) As rainbow colored.
    Oh BTW: This won't let me upload a 89 kb mid and a 300 kb mp3 to show you my megamixing skillz. Contact me to hear them though, or how bout' someone enable mid extentions and mp3s.
    #
    Aegis 16 years ago
    The colour bits might be a bit hard to do, unless if you're planning to have lots of graphics and lots of different areas, which all look the same besides the colour. Besides that little obstacle it sounds very good!
    #
    Bones 16 years ago
    Sounds great!
    Too bad that half of the forum users do not even know how to script...
    I know i do not.
    But, it is a great idea!
    #
    F22Raptor 16 years ago
    Name: Search and Rescue
    Theme: More maps,enemy's,guns,find more survivors and more!
    Contribution:All i can really contribute is plot and stats (not modding) plus i could write some journal stuff so we can put it in
    Requirements:Someone to mod it (i suck with computer files)
    Items: This mod will need:

Combat Shotgun
    Hunting Knife
    Heavy Assault Rifle (of the M4 flavour?)
    Sword
    Arm Blade
    Human Meat
    Infected Meat
    Biohazard Container
    Hyperdermic
    Particle Rifle/Rail Gun
    Space Artefact (3 pieces)
    Time Artefact
    Light Artefact
    Dark Artefact
    ALL elemental artefacts ie:water,fire,ground.(those are surprises not going to explain)
    Some other things i still can't explain nor name

Story: You are a soldier from the Zodiac Military Forces, you are stranded on Earth (or Notrium it is "bendable" after you ship was attacked by either Humans or an unknown enemy.
    You are trying to survive on whichever of the above with only your Talons and what ever you can make, as another major block you are evolving BACKWARDS making you slightly more aggressive and physically changing (after full reversion you can FLY! yay) but will still have some memory and will be just as good with tech.
    Now when you crash landed the Human soldiers or Ville Corp (depends on what we decide i guess) capture you while you are unconscious and you have to escape their base and find a way off the planet. what do ya think? if ya interested PM me and we can try to start it, oh and if ya can help me to understand how to mod notrium go ahead please! thnx.
    #
    Protoplasm 16 years ago
    With lots of BF2 experience, I like mods where you are soilder stranded, like Rambo, gotta do what ya can with a knife, a string, a compass, and a M60.
    #
    F22Raptor 16 years ago
    So no ones interested? I'm not surprises (for my ideas anyway)
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    Well basically if you have an idea for a mod you can post it here to see what people think of it. As far as someone making it for you goes tho, if you want to see it made you pretty much have to make it yourself, since anyone who is motivated enough to do a mod will most likely have their own idea for one.
    #
    Gregg 15 years ago
    Name "Star Trek: Voyager"

Theme Sci-fi. Come on, everyones seen StarTrek before!

Contribution Absoutly nothing. It's just a good idea. IF I ever get into modding then I may make this. (don't hold your breath.)

Requirements Some small vehicles (prehaps a shuttle, and a hoverbike.)

Items
    Broken Tricorder- You start of with this and it is basically useless until you get the parts to fix it. First stage makes it able to detect items. Once you fix it again you can detect motion, and so on and so forth until you can see pretty mcuh everything.
    Type 2 Phaser- Should be found near the crash site, uses battery to fire a continues beam.
    Compression Phase Rifle, Disrupters, Photon Grenades, CRM 114's, Tetryon Pulse Launchers, Varon-T disrupters. All weapons.
    Hypospray- Med kits basically. You could have various strengths.
    Forcefield generators.

Story Voyager was overrun, most of the crew was locked in quaters, but they sent the senior officers in escape pods down to the planet. You are by yourself (at first) and you may find others.

Characters
    Captain Janeway- The captain, she should be slightly weaker than the others, but able to move faster. Human.
    Commander Chakotay- Should be able to control some animals, as he has a natural connection with nature. Human.
    Lieutenant Commander Tuvok- May have some mental abilities, strong, fast. He can use all weapons. Vulcan.
    Lieutenant Torres- She is best at building shuttles and fixing things, making this an ingame advantage somehow.Human/Klingon hybrid.
    Lieutenant Paris- Starts with blueprints for a hoverbike. Human.
    Ensign Kim- He is fast and intelligent. Human.
    Seven of Nine- She should use her battery to simulate the loss of her regenrative alcove. Statis field should stop this.Human (ex. Borg)
    The Doctor (possibly)- He could always carry his mobile emmiter. He should be very strong, but not invincible (to show some shots may hit the emmiter). Not able to carry much, but able to heal others. Starts with mobile emmiter and hypospray. Hologram.

Enimies
    Aside from the regualar assortment of aliens and whatnot there should be some slight chages.
    Marines become Kazon
    New enemies: Hirogen hunting parties. Quite rare.
    New enemies: Borg. Very rare, very strong, assimilation is a one shot short range weapon.
    #
    doomex 15 years ago
    Name: Fortress

Theme: Lead your fortress through evolution

Contribution: This is just a idea!

Requirements: Money system(---$ per enemy), evolution system

Items: Wooden Fence, Stone Wall, Steel Wall, Wooden Tower, Stone Tower, Steel Tower, HQ, Armory, House, Training Facility, Construction Yard Spike Trap, Trench, Stone, Sword, Axe, Crossbow, Knife, M9, M16, Gatling-Gun, Laser Pistol, Laser Rifle, Pulse Rifle, Nuke, Airstrike,
    Rocket Launcher, Dual Handguns, Dual Ingrams, Pebble Shotgun, (normal) Shotgun, Laser Shotgun, Rocket Shotgun, Armcannon, Devastator50k, Bunker (earlier version of turrets), Flak Cannon, Laser Turret, Machinegun Turret, Pulse Turret, Repair Unit (This is like a turret that heals allied androids that walk by), Healing Unit (Does the same like the Repair Unit except that it heals the fleshy version of the android)

Story: ...Just build and defend your fortress...

Gameplay Example:
    You start of with a HQ, Training Facility, Armory, 1 House, a Wooden Fence around your buildings and 500$.
    Before you have to confront the 1st Wave you'll have to recruit some soldierss first.
    You can also buy more houses or towers. If you're out of money before you recruited enough soldiers to let them defend the base alone you can go to the armory and take a weapon to help them defend the base. When you succesfully fended off the attackers you can spend the aquired money for more soldiers/houses/towers. If you have enough money you can evolve which adds more possibilities to defend your fortress.
    If you still can't follow me then play this: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233974">http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233974</a><!-- m --> Just take away the factories.

Characters/units:
    Warrior: Is the strongest in the melee category but gets blown apart by gunfire.
    Knight: Is weaker and better armored but that doesn't protect him from getting obliterated
    Soldier: Is even weaker but has a m16 and is even better armored.
    Gunner: Is slow but has a Gatling-Gun and has strong armor
    Heavy Gunner: If you know what the term "Walking Tank" means then i don't need to explain!
    Commando: Is the fastest soldier class but has a weak weapon and gets degraded to swiss cheese just as fast as he can run

Voodoo Priest: Uses Voodoo spells to slow down enemies.
    Mage: Has stronger spells than the Voodoo Priest.
    Psionic: Attacks by using Psionic Blast that does splash damage.

Rocketsoldier: Uses Rocket- and Grenadelauncher.
    Bomberman: Places explosives everywhere around the fortress.
    Devastator: Can launch nukes/airstrikes and has a Devastator50k.

Android: Uses it's Armcannon.
    Mecha Trooper: Uses a Laser Rifle.
    Masterbot: A "portable HQ" that can recruit soldiers but needs other units to protect it.

Helicopter: A simple Helicopter with a mounted gun and Rocketlauncher.
    Stealth Fighter: Is veeeeeeeeeery fast and has 3 Laser Guns and Bombs.
    Interceptor: The most modern weapons a modern vehicle could get! it has 2 Nukes, 4 Pulse Guns and is faster than the Stealth Fighter

Enemies:
    Stoneage: Mostly animals.
    Medieval Age: Animals and Rouges
    Modern Age: Terrorists, Invaders (from other lands)
    Galactic War: Aliens, Androids, Spies, Monsters, Psionics, Terrorists, Thiefs... Let us say: THE ENTIRE GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that were a lot of ideas
    #
    KArthur90 15 years ago
    Name Zombie Mod (We still need a better name)
    Theme Zombie Mod is a game in which you fight agains hordes of zombies for your survival (clichè... we know)
    Contribution It's actually the contrary: We need contributions. Whoever can program/draw/make sounds/music will be accepted.
    Requirements New Weapons, new graphics, new sounds, new music, new everything. We do have the engine already
    Items Here you put some items the mod would need in a nice order.
    For a starter:
    9mm pistol and clip
    Dim flashlight
    Armor
    Food
    Water
    the list goes on
    Story I can't tell much without spoiling the storyplot. What I can say is that although you thought it was another plain simple day at the police station may turn into a nightmare you'll never forget.

As for the music, I already have a band that can make it, but any suggestions are accepted. I can do part of the programming, but I can't do all on my own. Same with graphics. As for the sounds, we might, just might, have some ppl that can record some useful sounds. But again, every tiny little bitsy piece of help would be wonderful.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 15 years ago
    "KArthur90" said:
    Name Zombie Mod (We still need a better name)
    Theme Zombie Mod is a game in which you fight agains hordes of zombies for your survival (clichè... we know)
    Contribution It's actually the contrary: We need contributions. Whoever can program/draw/make sounds/music will be accepted.
    Requirements New Weapons, new graphics, new sounds, new music, new everything. We do have the engine already
    Items Here you put some items the mod would need in a nice order.
    For a starter:
    9mm pistol and clip
    Dim flashlight
    Armor
    Food
    Water
    the list goes on
    Story I can't tell much without spoiling the storyplot. What I can say is that although you thought it was another plain simple day at the police station may turn into a nightmare you'll never forget.

As for the music, I already have a band that can make it, but any suggestions are accepted. I can do part of the programming, but I can't do all on my own. Same with graphics. As for the sounds, we might, just might, have some ppl that can record some useful sounds. But again, every tiny little bitsy piece of help would be wonderful.

The Modding Coalition no longer really exists any more, but feel free to scavenge any sounds/graphics/code/music from Wazzal II: New Dawn that you want.
    #
    Moon832 15 years ago
    Name: Batman: Gotham Wars

Theme: The Batman: Gotham Wars mod is in a ruined city (Gotham) filled with gangs and villains.

Contribution: Ideas. Lots of ideas.

Requirements: New vehicles (Batmobile, Batcycle, Batboat, Redbird, etc.), new weapons (Martial arts, normal batarang, gas pellet, homing batarang, metal staff, etc.), new graphics (buildings, streets, batsignal, etc.), and new sounds and music. (Music: The Dark Knight soundtrack, Sounds: Batcycle, Batmobile, Batboat, footsteps, explosions, screams, etc.)

Classes:
    Batman: A fighter-type class. Strong and quick and has a lot of HP.
    Robin (Tim Drake): A speed-type class. Has less strength than Batman but is quicker. Has a medium amount of HP.

Items:
    Martial Arts: The default weapon that attacks in a 7 hit combo. Does 1 point of damage per hit.
    Metal Rod: Robin's signature weapon that attacks in a 2 hit combo. Does 3 points of damage per hit.
    Tazor: A close combat weapon that shocks the enemy. 5 points of damage per second. Drains batteries quickly.
    Stun Gun: A stronger version of the tazor. It can shoot enemies and pull them towards you. Does 10 points of damage per second, but drains batteries even more quickly than the tazor.
    Night vision goggles: Lets you see in the dark. Small energy drain.
    Radar: Lets you see all enemies, item, and vehicles. Mild energy drain.
    Flashlight: Shines through darkness. Small energy drain.
    Grapple gun: Pull the enemy towards you. Also moves you really quickly across the screen if you shoot it onto an object. Needs rope for ammo.
    Rope: Ammo for the grapple gun.
    Flashbang Pellet: When thrown, it blinds enemies for 20 seconds and renders them incapable of doing anything.
    Batarang: Accurate and fast, but not very strong. Does 5 points of damage.
    Homing Batarang: Extremely accurate and fast. Can attack up to 3 enemies at a time. Does 5 points of damage.
    Electric Batarang: Less accurate and fast than the regular batarang, but is strong. Does 10 points of damage plus inflicts a status that last for 20 seconds. During this time, the enemy takes 1 damage per 2 seconds.
    Exploding Batarang: Less accurate but just as fast as the electric batarang. Does 15 points of damage to all enemies in its range. Inflicts a condition in which the enemy take 1 damage every seconds that lasts for 50 seconds.
    Gas pellet: When thrown, releases a gas that slows down enemies and makes them unable to attack for 15 seconds.
    Batsuit: The default armor for Batman. Batman needs to put this on if he wants to go to the street. Gives 5 points of defense. (I dunno how armor works in Notrium, so try to see how to do this)
    Armored Batsuit: A suit that is bullet and knifeproof but slows down Batman a little. Gives 30 defense.
    War Batsuit: A suit that is completely resistant to all types of guns and knives. Also holds off small missiles a little, but slows down Batman a lot. Gives 70 defense.
    Light Armored Batsuit: Like the Armored Batsuit, but lighter and has less prtection, kind of like the default Batsuit. Gives 15 defense.
    Weather Batsuit: Resists most terrain effects and temperature. Slows down Batman a little. Gives 20 defense.
    Speed Batsuit: Gives Batman a medium speed boost, but weak against most weapons. Gives 1 defense.
    Robin Suit: The default suit for Robin. Robin needs this to go out on the streets. Gives 5 points of defense.
    Acrobatic Suit: Dick Grayson's old circus outfit that lets Tim move mildly faster. However, has less armor than the default suit. Gives 1 point of defense.
    Armored Robin Suit: A suit that is slightly bullet and knifeproof. Makes Robin move a little slower. Gives 25 defense.
    Classic Robin Suit: Jason Todd's Robin suit that lets Robin move as quick as the Acrobatic Suit but has more armor. Gives 3 defense.
    Old Nightwing Suit: Dick Grayson's old Nightwing suit. Has more armor that the default suit, but the same speed. Gives 8 defense.
    Modern Nightwing Suit: Dick Grayson's modern Nightwing suit that he lended to Tim. Has more armor than the old Nightwing Suit and makes Tim move 15% faster. Gives 15 armor.
    There will be many more items that I will make later if anyone is willing to make this mod.

Vehicles:
    Batmobile: The default vehicle for Batman. It's fast and has 4000 HP. It has two machine guns in front and can shoot out bombs, like in the 1989 Batman film. It can also run over enemies when going at high speeds.
    Redbird: The default vehicle for Robin. It is the same as the Batmobile except that it runs faster and has no weapons.
    Batboat: Moves across water very quickly. It has 3000 HP and is equipped with a rocket launcher in front.
    Batcycle: Although not as fast as the Batmobile, it is easier to control. It has 1000 Hp and has no weapons.
    I don't know if I will add any more vehicles.

Features added:
    Missions
    New hero meter
    Shop system
    Money system
    Boss battles
    Multiple allies in battle
    And many more!

Features removed:
    Food system
    Maybe a few more?

Story:
    Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl were in the Batcave one night to investigate a string of murders commited by the Joker when suddenly, a huge explosion was heard! It turns out that the Joker had freed all of Batman's greatest foes, who then broke out every criminal in the city. It also seemed that Bludhaven was affected, so the heroes split into two groups: one for Gotham, and one for Bludhaven. And so, Batman and Robin were left to save Gotham and bring down their greatest foes.

Well, this is the Batman: Gotham Wars mod concept. Let me know if you want to make this. Maybe you could tell me if some features are impossible to make. If you have any suggestions for me, I'd like to hear them! Thanks for reading, and remember, message me if you want to make this.
    #
    SmokNiszczyciel 14 years ago
    Name Uh i dont know?
    Theme Uh i dont know again O.o
    Contribution stupid arrow dont look at me! ok ill say but stop LOOKING AT ME! i can make everything except graphic! LEAVE ME STUPID ARROW
    Requirements graphic [creature pictures,weapon pictures etc]
    Items
    omgf too many items [about 2k] and ill make them
    Story U STUPID ARROW ILL KILL U! [story? still think about it]

I need some1 who makes good pictures and graphic like i said for creatures,weapons etc and some1 who will help me in modding [like adding plasma nades which stick to enemy and explodes after few seconds <<LIKE IN HALO;P]
    Thats all im adding 2 credits, my msn: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:unimity@interia.pl">unimity@interia.pl</a><!-- e --> [not always online]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOD IS GOING HAVE LIKE 50MB+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i hate u arrow!

@edit
    I can make mod with someone, making it without any support will take YEARS... who want take 50% of things i have to do?
    #
    Pete 14 years ago
    "SmokNiszczyciel" said:
    -snip-
    10 point
    20 laugh
    30 goto 10
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    Java anyone?
    public class lolfail
    {
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
    boolean submission_fails;

submission_fails = true;
    do
    print("LOL FAIL ");
    while(submission_fails);
    }
    }
    #
    DRL 14 years ago
    I thought this was a place for posting ideas for mods. What did you mean, a "java" mod?. Otherwise I do not think it has something to do with the thread.
    #
    Anonymous1157 14 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    I thought this was a place for posting ideas for mods. What did you mean, a "java" mod? Otherwise I do not think it has something to do with the thread.
    It's a joke. Besides, none of these ideas were ever touched during the life cycle of Notrium as an actively played game, so it essentially restates the thread in a nutshell.

By the way, I think it was funny.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    How am I glad to always have something to cheer up.

Now... back on topic.

*leaves the thread*
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    *snip*
    Pointless bump, anyone?
    #
    Forum » Got a great idea for a mod? Post it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: