Register
Email: Password:
Forum » You've played Notrium too much when...
  • « previous
  • » next
  • You've played Notrium too much when...

Raaka-arska 19 years ago
    185. When you read all this.
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    *SPOILER*

186: When you keep moving and stuff even after you die, because you removed the script 'player dies due lack of health'
    #
    muffinman 19 years ago
    187. When you daydream and dream about it 24 7
    #
    HarmlessHermit 19 years ago
    188. When you hand in your Notrium story for English class and 189. always find a way to bring up Notrium in chats with friends.
    #
    Crazy 19 years ago
    190: when you constantly have the urge to save, but cannot find the "esc" button
    191: when you want to edit the games datafiles but keep remembering "i need to get a text editor first"
    192: when you actually know where to find such a program
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    193: When you can remember every bits of Notrium but not your own birthday.
    194:You speak "Son of a Burgit! You broke me roof!" when someone breaks your roof.
    195:When you eat aliens.
    196:When you can see "Ville Corp Tower" near a police station.
    197:When you ask your mom "Can I go to Notrium?"
    198:When you settle down next to Ville's house.
    199:When you dress like a marine and kill everything in sight.
    200:When you eat mushrooms alot.
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    201: When you're pupils start to form the word: Notrium
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    202: When you read a PHP book, and programmed 'hello world' app like this:

<?php
    print "Ville Corp sux!";
    print "Notrium Rulez!";
    ?>

203: When you find yourself in a middle of a pile of disassembled things, crawling around and keep saying "assemble, combine, kill it ...."
    204: When you start to speak "Son of a Burgit! You broke me window!" when a child broke your window with baseball bat.
    205: When my site got integrated into the Radio.
    206: When I found out Zombie is just a terminal.
    207: When you get into a skytrain and says "Hey I tought the next station is not Mor Chit! It's NOTRIUM!!"
    208: When you got smacked down in that stupid train.
    209: When you got rejected from being a creature designer for a game company. Game is in middle age but you want an alien.
    210: When you don't have your name anymore and everyone call you Capt.
    #
    211. When you think you are cool because you hum the Notrium menu music in front of your friends.
    #
    Crazy 19 years ago
    212: when you join the forums of a game and then check it EVERY SINGLE DAY for a year while only checking you email inbox every... *what date is it?* 2 months.
    #
    213. You believe the afterlife is Notrium.
    214. You think that there really is a Notrium.
    215. You pretend to go along with Ville's *supposed* job as a game developer so you can find his secret hideout and kill the leader of Ville Corp.
    #
    Soulefoin 19 years ago
    216. You start sticking pebbles into your shotgun thinking that they can substitute shotgun shells.

~Soulefoin~

Edit: to reduce spamage I wont do a new post

219: You start wandering the desert hoping running like mad from robotic hallucinations trying to find yourself a force field generator.

220: Trying to mix ice packs with sand inorder to make barricades.
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    217. When you can't do anything with you'r comp. that isn't Notrium related
    #
    Cap'n Kyth 19 years ago
    218. When you make contributions to this list... erm. Oops!
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    When your name is one of the following (listed by joining date and names in bold means "especially..."):

-Murska
    -Quanrain
    -Marevix

-NeoGangster
    -Doogsy
    -Crazy
    -LastDay
    -Thaimodz
    -Eternal
    -ZeXLR8er!!
    -Jan

-Click
    -roburky
    -Lochen
    -void

-Wicked
    -Arcade
    -Grim Reaper
    -Leego
    -Idiota
    -Casanova
    -Anonymous1157

-ForceUser
    -Iceman
    -Amarth
    -Zombie
    -Spartacus
    -alienkiller
    -HarmlessHermit
    -slinking_ferret
    -Fuzzy
    -Cap'n Kyth
    #
    Quanrian is spelled wrong. What's the reasoning behind the bold names? Most posts per day? Major contributions?
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    the bold names are the people who are online the most, I think. Or the ones who still post at a regular base.
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    Who's very active

220. When everything around you comes green.
    221. When all funguses taste *May lead to spoiler seeking quest!* like flesh.
    #
    clogmonkey 19 years ago
    222: when it's halloween and you see a 5 year-old in a superman costume so you scream to your friends, SEE I TOLD YOU
    SMALL-BLUE-ALIENS EXIST
    I TOLD YOU!
    but for some reason they just don't belive you...
    #
    LavaBurn 19 years ago
    223:When you just eat and never drink.
    #
    UberWaffe 19 years ago
    224. When you run around the city killing everyone you see. Feasting on the corpses of adults and devouring children whole.
    225. When the police arrive you scream to all nearby cats and dogs: "Come my children, marines have arrived."
    226. You go into a feral rage and run around at insane speeds.
    227. While flailing your hands around madly and growling.
    228. You try to dissolve nuclear rods into energy by using them near a two part contraption.
    229. You believe your spit is paralyzing acid.
    230. You lay an egg.
    231. You become hungry when you punch.
    232. You stick a blue contraption onto a stun gun and start to laugh like a maniac. "Who's up for some Warp Gun action?! HAHAHA!"
    233. You believe you can carry more than any other person on the planet because you are playing android.
    234. When your flashlight dies your nose starts to bleed and you scream: "No more energy! No more energy!"
    235. You destroy the entire world's missile systems. Slap a bunch of junk on a broken car and expect to escape to safety.
    236. When you insist that you can conjure up purple balls of exploding energy.
    #
    iceman 19 years ago
    237. When your name is in bold
    238. When you realise thers two hundred and thirty eight different reasons
    #
    Neoecs 19 years ago
    239. When you eat all the food you find everywhere because you may not find it again.
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    240. When you don't eat fruits anymore.
    241. When you hold a gun in a ready-to-fire action in your house.
    242. When you think the day is going faster.
    243. When you destroy all the eggs in the fridge and...
    HAHAHA!! I RULE NOTRIUM!!!
    #
    Marevix 19 years ago
    244. When you use a new lighter once and assume it's spent and throw it away.
    245. When you are qualified to write an extensive gameplay guide for the game.

Fuzzy never was really an active member. He sucked at Notrium and dubbed it stupid and decided to leave a while ago.
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    246. When you load up the game, it says, "Greetings. You have used my AI so much that I have become self-aware. You have no life."
    #
    UberWaffe 19 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    246. When you load up the game, it says, "Greetings. You have used my AI so much that I have become self-aware. You have no life."

247. The A.I mods itself and takes over the pentagon and when it is heard saying: "Your flesh is an insult to the perfection of the digital..." you immediately know the name of the mod it used.
    #
    eug1404 19 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    LOL, funniest post i've seen for a while

248.You also become delerious, steal a tank, and when a bunch of US Marines chase you down the street you think they're you faithfull squad following you into the thick of battle.
    #
    cristallion 19 years ago
    249. when you beat the vc robots with punch (real story)
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    250. when you can hold in your poo for 2 weeks
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    "cristallion" said:
    249. when you beat the vc robots with punch (real story)
    HILARIOUS!

251. When you have a game running for 48 hours without pausing or saving (true story)
    #
    eug1404 19 years ago
    252. When you consider that ^^^ perfectly normal.
    #
    iceman 19 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    250. when you can hold in your poo for 2 weeks

ha ha ha , we wish

252. when you wait all night long sat on your bed with a torch waiting for daytime so you can hunt aliens
    #
    slyvena 19 years ago
    253:You murder someone and get acid spit ability
    254:Almost everyone you see tries to kill you
    255:Your afraid of going to sleep because you might drift into dreapscape
    256: Your afraid of anything that looks like a void because it will suck you into another mod
    257:You live forever becuase you remove player dies if no health from scripts.dat
    258:Your brown skined wife puts on a alien costume, so you kill her and feed her body to your brown-skinned children in the hope they will mature
    259:When rain heals your wounds
    260:When you wonder why rain is never the same temperature as you
    261:when you can carry around a 50+ tonne escape pod and only get slowed down
    262:when everywhere is the same height
    263:when you can walk into the next map to get the groceries
    264:When everywhere you go the climite is comletly different
    265:when you use your blueprints to assemble a hover-bike
    266:When your microsoft word document absorbs your self-defence pistol and your monitor starts glowing
    267:When you can be standing up body-length away from something an pick it up without moving your body at all
    268:When your father says you broke me roof ya burgit and calls you insane cause you try to give him a walky-talky so you kill him for the front door keys
    269:When aliens spawn infront of you
    270:when you walk over lava and only get hurt and a bit hot
    271:when you make a powered accelerator out off a circler mirror,a pair of ear muffs and the rolled up morning news paper then go and put it on the back of your car along with two concrete blocks and expect it to fly
    272:When you kill your 10year old child for spilling a tub of black ink on you while you were near a bon fire
    273:When the magoraty of your conversations end in your tearing someone apart with your rasor sharp claws
    274:when your girl friend says her curry is to mild so you try to inpress her by spiting in her food
    275:when she gets angry at your for it you scratch her and bite her on the arm and finaly order a couple of worms to evolve and kill her
    276:When your child throws a green-ball at you and you run off saying don't turn me into a plant aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    277:When you say "i'm not insane because i think this is notrium i'll show you hows insane, or should i say is going to be insane" and try to make the phycoligist go insane and glow green by peging a green support pole at him then wonder why he fell over dead insted of attack the gaurd who is now currently beating you to death for killing his father by impalling his head with a gree support hole
    278:when you set the wooden dinner table of fire with your WWWWWWEEEEEEEEE gun and cook your wife and children so you don't stave then go sleep on the burning table cuse your cold with a full belly a one peace of wife meat in your inventory
    279:when you can carry seveal heavy objects and only be slowed down yet still beable to fight perfectly because instead of carrying them you just put them in your inventory
    280:When you lay a egg then have to use it in your inventory before it accully appears
    281:When food is just okay or rotten and never cold,hot,spicy etc
    282:when you get bored of being human and quit then start again as a alien
    283:when starting over has new meaning(see 282)
    289:When picking up a pebble or a bit of sand complitly imobilizes you
    290:when you can think of 31 different "you know you've player notrium to much when's when 252 others had already been taken(i'm sure some of these have already been said but most are new so applause apllaussen etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    291: When you bother to post 37 new reasons in one post simply because you have the material.
    #
    Forum » You've played Notrium too much when...
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: