Register
Email: Password:
Forum » You've played Notrium too much when...
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • » next
  • You've played Notrium too much when...

    Narvius 5 years ago
    On the other hand - wow, Notrium exists for seven years already.
    #
    Kario 5 years ago
    409. When you necro threads for the purpose of Notrium.
    #
    ville 5 years ago
    I don't see any problem in posting to old topics, so let's ease up on the necromantic talk.

    I remember releasing the first Notrium versions at about September 2003. So it's about 8 years now! Got to start working on the sequel soon!
    #
    buggy 5 years ago
    ville said:
    I don't see any problem in posting to old topics, so let's ease up on the necromantic talk. I remember releasing the first Notrium versions at about September 2003. So it's about 8 years now! Got to start working on the sequel soon!
    A sequel would be great, its a shame this great game is hardly clinging to life.
    #
    MageKing17 5 years ago
    buggy said:
    ville said:
    I don't see any problem in posting to old topics, so let's ease up on the necromantic talk. I remember releasing the first Notrium versions at about September 2003. So it's about 8 years now! Got to start working on the sequel soon!
    A sequel would be great, its a shame this great game is hardly clinging to life.
    Ville has said that Notrium 2 is coming after Driftmoon (and using the same engine), so that'll be fun.
    #
    ville 5 years ago
    Notrium dead? Well, it might be a bit outdated. But let's not get off topic!

    408. You've played Notrium too much if even after 8 years you still play it. Just kidding!
    #
    MageKing17 5 years ago
    411. Ville forgets how to count. :O

    Guest (guest) said:
    Guest (guest) said:
    Guest (guest) said:
    408.When you climb in a jet you look around for alien stowaways.
    Kario said:
    409. When you necro threads for the purpose of Notrium.
    ville said:
    Notrium dead? Well, it might be a bit outdated. But let's not get off topic!

    408. You've played Notrium too much if even after 8 years you still play it. Just kidding!
    #
    Venom31 5 years ago
    412. That's what Driftmoon does to you. Better play Notrium!
    #
    Kario 5 years ago
    413. When you play the boarding sequence from Wazzal, to get a taste of Notrium.
    #
    Anonymous1157 5 years ago
    414) ... When there's a thread about the many ways you know you've played too much Notrium that is over 400 posts long and has been abandoned for four years, then someone necromances it and it hops right back to life.
    #
    Venom31 5 years ago
    415. When you think you can survive a sniper shot, having eaten enough red animals.
    #
    Anonymous1157 5 years ago
    ... And that post right there just about proves my point.

    Honestly, I think some of the reasons you may have played too much Noctis were funnier. Like running into a tree. Hey, that applies here!

    416. When you run right smack into a tree because you were thinking in two dimensions and thought it had no trunk.
    #
    Venom31 5 years ago
    417. When returning home you carefully store all the sand collected on your shoes and clothes to make them marbles later.
    (not sure if that's been here or not)

    418. When got hit too hard in a tight dark lane, you think "I should go evolve further to deal with this".
    (my scavenger W/E play sure has some effect...)

    419. When you believe all doors are opened with one Door Key.
    (once again not sure if that's been here)

    420. You use only two types of transport: your own feet and flying ones. Nothing else.
    #
    Guest (guest) 5 years ago
    421. You live in a hut and steal peoples radios.
    #
    Venom31 4 years ago
    522. You read all the thread through only to find out that count have been lost somewhere there and real current number is 100 (!) bigger.
    #
    ville 4 years ago
    That many! Jeepers.

    523. ...When you haven't played it for years you still remember all the endings, all the alien evolution bits, and all the default locations of the different areas, and which items you would find in each area.

    That was one of the strangest things with that game. You couldn't live on Notrium for more than a couple of days without knowing a lot about it, but people didn't mind at all. Well I guess a lot of people never got far in the game, but those who did never complained about it being hard to start.
    #
    Anonymous1157 4 years ago
    [OT]Games with steep learning curves can be incredibly fun. I don't even remember Notrium ever being so hard, except possibly the time I finally switched to medium difficulty.[/OT]
    #
    MageKing17 4 years ago
    Anonymous1157 said:
    [OT]Games with steep learning curves can be incredibly fun. I don't even remember Notrium ever being so hard, except possibly the time I finally switched to medium difficulty.[/OT]
    [OT]See also: Nethack, the entire X-universe series, and Dwarf Fortress.[/OT]

    524. The first thing you do upon picking up any item is make a note in your journal of its appearance, capabilities, and probable origins.
    #
    Forum » You've played Notrium too much when...
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: