Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

Amarth 16 years ago
    That doesn't really seem like a reason to reveal the answer. If they can't bring up the motivation to dig, they don't have to know.

Besides, it's Quan's riddle IIRC. Let him decide.
    #
    D0M0 16 years ago
    due to this riddle the object on my screen is now a crack, i made it by hitting the screen with my head. Guess why?
    #
    themados 16 years ago
    what screen can you put in a screen shot revealing part of the answer
    #
    D0M0 16 years ago
    is it a scene from notrium?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "D0M0" said:
    is it a scene from notrium?
    To the best of my knowledge, no in-game scene shows part of the ans-- wait, nevermind. Yes, an in-game scene does show part of the answer, but you probably won't notice it.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    More than one scene, even. Though "screen" might be a better word.

We're really giving it away here, aren't we?
    #
    themados 16 years ago
    no your not give us screen shot please the answer is in default notrium inst it
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    It's in default. It's also in Werivar.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    In fact, I think it shows up in every single mod, though I'd have to check to be sure.
    #
    themados 16 years ago
    could we have screenshot plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pretty please with notrium on topi know im a suck up
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    I don't want it spoiled in public. I'll PM you to progress your quest.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    progress your quest.
    Was that an intentional pun? If so, well played.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Ah, this riddle. I remember reading this thread way back after it was made but not figuring it out, then finding it again a couple years later and seeing it pretty fast. Odd, though. The answer is just so obvious, how can I have not noticed it?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Odd, though. The answer is just so obvious, how can I have not noticed it?
    My first thought after seeing the solution as well.
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Murska" said:
    QFT
    #
    D0M0 16 years ago
    is it an object, or a name. just so i know what i'm lookin for.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Murska" said:

Might be since I was having fun reading up on ciphers way back then. I got too complicated with it.

But the riddle in the Werewolf whatwasit, 4? 5? Anyway, that was rather complicated, although once I found what I was looking for, there was an automatic solver in das intrawebz.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    "Ages ago, MageKing17" said:
    "u" and "i" do not go together.
    Two words.
    Hey. This is actually a false clue.
    #
    D0M0 16 years ago
    I solved the riddle AND i figured out the banana clue. That means I can now stop bangin my head on to the table, YAY.
    also:
    thanks to amarth for pointing out to that letters tip
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Ages ago, MageKing17" said:
    "u" and "i" do not go together.
    Two words.
    Hey. This is actually a false clue.
    No it isn't. If you see it as false, you're looking at it wrong.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    "u" and "i" DO go together. Seriously. There's more than one "i".
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "u" and "i" DO go together. Seriously. There's more than one "i".
    The letter "u" is never followed directly by an "i", leading to the letter combination "ui". That's what I meant, that's what I said, and that's how it is.
    #
    D0M0 16 years ago
    grammatically, it doesn't go together, in this case, it does.
    #
    themados 16 years ago
    I know the answer woo hoo
    #
    D0M0 15 years ago
    if anyone else didn't get it till now, don't be shy to ask for a hint, although i think no more hints are needed.
    #
    Murska 15 years ago
    Heh I solved this ages ago and I still don't get how on earth could anyone have thought of anything to do with a banana here...
    #
    MageKing17 15 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Heh I solved this ages ago and I still don't get how on earth could anyone have thought of anything to do with a banana here...
    Bunches.
    #
    Murska 15 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Murska" said:
    Bunches.

...wait, that's like. FAR fetched. To the extreme. Like, fetched from Milliways or something.
    #
    D0M0 15 years ago
    but the banana clue makes some abnormal far fetched close-to-impossible sense only AFTER you solve the riddle
    #
    MageKing17 15 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Murska" said:
    Bunches.

...wait, that's like. FAR fetched. To the extreme. Like, fetched from Milliways or something.
    Hey, I didn't come up with it. I don't even like it. I'm just saying that's where it comes from.
    #
    spoons 15 years ago
    I've Played Notrium For years and naver once have i wondered where that name came from, but after reading 16pages of clues that apparently make this "easy" i probably just need a brain check-up.

BTW: Ever tried the beef at Miliways?i hear it's awsome
    #
    Acron 15 years ago
    Holy [censored]. I have read this thread like 5 times (all 17 pages), I'm 15 and I got a part of the answer already (I'm quite clever, aren't I ? ). But I don't think there's a point in posting here after 7 years (though my very, very reliable instincts told me to post )... [color=#FF0000]

EDIT: Okay, Let's just pretend that i didn't write the last sentence... I was too just happy back then to think normally...
    #
    D0M0 15 years ago
    point of the upper post (as well as this one) is...?
    #
    Idiota 15 years ago
    you could indeed say that half of this thread is a lie. It isn't, but most of the hints are so vague that you can only understand them once you know the answer. But let me tell you one thing, once you have the correct answer, you'll know you're right.
    #
    Murska 15 years ago
    "Acron" said:
    Holy [censored]. I have read this thread like 5 times (all 17 pages), I'm 15 and I got a part of the answer already (I'm quite clever, aren't I ? ). But I don't think there's a point in posting here after 7 years (though my very, very reliable instincts told me to post )... [color=#FF0000]

EDIT: Okay, Let's just pretend that i didn't write the last sentence... I was too just happy back then to think normally...

I'm 15, I got the answer when I was 13, and I only read the thread once. How clever does that make me?
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: