Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

Dorten 14 years ago
    I would not say GOD there. God is quite a bit more than the answer to this riddle. However, the answer of this riddle has ONE aspect of God in some way.
    #
    Grim Reaper 14 years ago
    "Dorten" said:
    I would not say GOD there. God is quite a bit more than the answer to this riddle. However, the answer of this riddle has ONE aspect of God in some way.
    I think either you've forgotten whom we refer to as God in these here parts, or you've not lurked enough to learn.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    I'd better think about Ville, cause I don't know who or what exactly the God is.
    #
    Anonymous1157 14 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    I'd better think about Ville, cause I don't know who or what exactly the God is.
    Good plan.

... VERY good plan.

... <insert trail of dots>
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Yeah, Ville fits in quite good. Other things however, become crap :/
    And, yeah, I knew you'd say that.
    #
    D0M0 14 years ago
    i can't help but to think of rain
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Yay, the rain! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone! xD
    Interesting... I'm missing "and". Or was there the comma? I don't know
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    Yay, the rain! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone! xD
    Interesting... I'm missing "and". Or was there the comma? I don't know
    The presence of "and" would tie it to a language.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Ah! Sure, I see. Well, a comma or maybe something like "&". Although the ship's name should logically be longer if to look at the edit scr.
    #
    LunaticNeko 14 years ago
    Yes. I think I got it now. Thanks everyone for their hints.

*Confirmed. I got it now. (I just saw this thread a few hours ago, didn't know there was this thing going, so it's not years for me, but hours.)
    #
    quzbuk 14 years ago
    A wisher nest, an aroma fang, a teacher's monster.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "quzbuk" said:
    A wisher nest, an aroma fang, a teacher's monster.
    One word describes that: meaningless.
    #
    Daman 13 years ago
    BANANA

7 years for an BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA. wat.
    #
    guthixmodman 13 years ago
    thats just a majoy spoiler!!! its not fair at all! i was having fun spending hours trying to solve it!
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    It's not the answer. And you'd rather remove that resolution, Daman. It's still considered a spoiler.
    #
    Venom31 13 years ago
    I think he can't because of some replies under the post.
    Anyway, I think you've lost one "n" in 4 last lines.
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    I think he can't because of some replies under the post.
    People tend to just edit their posts to say "Post deleted" instead of asking a moderator anyways. Besides, he doesn't know how to completely solve the puzzle.

... What REALLY surprises me is that no moderator has come by to delete these posts yet.
    #
    Daman 13 years ago
    To be honest the fact that it is NEEDING A BLENDER was spoiled the second he posted <THAT VILLAGE NAME HERE>.

But from there it's still pretty hard to solve in my opinion, that hint about it breaking copyright and being world-renown is helpful because at least you know what you're looking for, but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    "Daman" said:
    But from there it's still pretty hard to solve in my opinion, that hint about it breaking copyright and being world-renown is helpful because at least you know what you're looking for, but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.

I don't know whether this is edited or not, but I'll allow myself to maniacally laugh for the next five minutes anyways.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Here's a hint... you don't need to like Pop music.
    #
    Venom31 13 years ago
    "Daman" said:
    ...but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.
    Pop culture? I didn't notice any connection with the pop culture...
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    He had the decency to banana his post (That sounds funny! HEE HEE), and I think discussing what it used to say moots the point of the banana. Not that the banana was pointy. (Wait, what am I saying!?)
    #
    Venom31 13 years ago
    Sure. Keep waggling around to get him steam hot. That'll keep him from solving it a few more hours or days...
    #
    KArthur90 13 years ago
    > Okay... So this thread has been going for 5 years, and people still discuss about those? I mean, that?
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Why not? And it should remain not published for a very long time.
    #
    LunaticNeko 13 years ago
    "KArthur90" said:
    > Okay... So this thread has been going for 5 years, and people still discuss about those? I mean, that?
    How about we make it a rite of passage for all newcomers? ^ ^"
    #
    Kario 13 years ago
    "LunaticNeko" said:

How about we make it a rite of passage for all newcomers? ^ ^"
    i support this idea unless it means we all have to do it.
    but what?
    #
    Guest12345 (guest) 11 years ago
    Could this be already published? I never had anything else to come in my mind than "mouth".
    #
    Anonymous1157 11 years ago
    I think this riddle is best left unanswered publicly. Once you figure out the answer, it's a real face-palmer. I sure was excited when I figured out the answer myself. Knew it was right immediately, too.
    #
    ville 11 years ago
    Oh, and I better give the tip that this thing was devised in the year 2003, when Notrium was all the rage. So you have to think about it in that context. I still included it as a pun in Driftmoon.
    #
    madscientist 8 years ago
    Could somebody please explain to me what does the answer got to
    do with the bananas hint.
    I've got the answer, it's easy if you don't read past the first
    two posts of the thread, and don't pay attention to any 'clues'

Edited 8 years ago
    #
    MageKing17 8 years ago
    madscientist said:
    Could somebody please explain to me what does the answer got to
    do with the bananas hint.
    I've got the answer, it's easy if you don't read past the first
    two posts of the thread, and don't pay attention to any 'clues'

It's... not a very helpful clue, as several people tried to make clear later in the thread. Explaining it would be kind of a dead giveaway (even more of a dead giveaway than some of the posts in the later pages), and it's not really a very deep, satisfying explanation anyway.
    #
    Kario 8 years ago
    After all these years... I still haven't figured it out.
    #
    Quanrian 6 years ago
    It's Quanrian plus Ville reconfigured for anyone still hasn't figured this out lol!
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: