Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

Crazy 17 years ago
    ZEX! I FREAKING SEE YOU ONLINE!!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    ZEX! I FREAKING SEE YOU ONLINE!!
    WHAT?!?! WHEN?!
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Well, take a look at the time posted. >.>
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Well, take a look at the time posted. >.>
    Ah ops:

What can I say? It's late and I'm tired.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    That bastard's lurking just to screw with our heads!

Damn you, ZeX!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:

Damn you, ZeX!
    You welcome him back in one topic and call him a bastard in another? You're inconsistent MageKing.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "MageKing17" said:

Damn you, ZeX!
    You welcome him back in one topic and call him a bastard in another? You're inconsistent MageKing.
    Welcome to the monkkonen.net forums... >.>
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "MageKing17" said:

Damn you, ZeX!
    I did no such thing.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    "MageKing17" said:

Damn you, ZeX!
    I did no such thing.
    Thats right, you didn't. ops:

For some reason I thought you had posted in the "Welcome Back Zex" Thread.
    #
    Jayce68 16 years ago
    I downloaded and installed Build 3 and unzipped it into the main Notrium directory, but when I start Notrium it isn't listed under Start New Game. Other mods I've installed are available though. I don't have the 1st or 2nd Beta. Do I need them? If so, where can I download them? I tried downloading the previous betas from the links on page 7 and 23 but I get the old web page not available. Any help would be appreciated. Wazzal is an awesome game as is Notrium and the mods I've played so I really want to play Wazzal II.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "Jayce68" said:
    I downloaded and installed Build 3 and unzipped it into the main Notrium directory, but when I start Notrium it isn't listed under Start New Game. Other mods I've installed are available though. I don't have the 1st or 2nd Beta. Do I need them? If so, where can I download them? I tried downloading the previous betas from the links on page 7 and 23 but I get the old web page not available. Any help would be appreciated. Wazzal is an awesome game as is Notrium and the mods I've played so I really want to play Wazzal II.
    If I recall correctly, the Wazzal II build 3 was archived in a non-standard way. Check if there's a folder named "Wazzal II" or something in your Notrium directory. If there is one, cut-paste the stuff inside into the Notrium directory, and you should be set.
    #
    Jayce68 16 years ago
    Sweetness Grim Reaper. Did it and it is now available. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the info.
    #
    Valor 16 years ago
    It looks great. Dunno if this is abandoned or not (can't be bothered to read the whole thread) but I have an idea (also, not sure if it was suggested already) - Inertial Reducers.

Basically, what annoyed me in Wazzal was how hard it was at first to hit the planets, because of the momentum. What would be good would be a buyable addon for your ship that allows you to press a key to slow you down, basically like an airbrake minus any air (since we are in space... )
    And, of course, an advanced version, which can be bought for, say... 1.5x or 2x the cost of the normal one, that slows you to a complete stop in about 2-3 seconds.
    Or, of course, allow people to build and install these themselves.

Edit before harwe gets me again
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    Sorry. Basically ALL mods are abandoned, but they're all kinda under a sort of open source policy. What I mean is that it's perfectly okay for you to add the Inertial Reducers which are completely unnecessary if you've had any experience with any sort of arcade-style flight simulator whatsoever, as long as you credit Zex for making the original mod.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    As a weapon, that can be conjured in under a minute.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    Sorry if the question is answered but how to get to other maps?i'v only been from where you start and the planet...how to get to other planets?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "haunter" said:
    Sorry if the question is answered but how to get to other maps?i'v only been from where you start and the planet...how to get to other planets?
    Jumpgate in the corner.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    In the planet?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    ...No, not on the planet.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    In the space but where?i can't find anything or any portal or something...
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Turn on the targetting laser, it should eventually lead you there.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    Yes i tried but when i go where it says i come from the other side..
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    ...What are you talking about?
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    I think he means that when he uses the targeting beam he just flies off one end of the map and reappears on the other side.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    Yea.So how can you make it?hmmmm...With other words tell me what you did .
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    IIRC it's in the top right corner. It's been a while since I've played that mod tho.
    #
    jakobruls 16 years ago
    I saw what you said from above this post but I've newly downloaded the mod and I can't find anyway to find the jump gate and now quite frankly I'm getting annoyed at this mod. I can't see the wolf ship instead I see the notrium human character. Could someone help me with this?

P.S. I'm new to the forums.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "jakobruls" said:
    I saw what you said from above this post but I've newly downloaded the mod and I can't find anyway to find the jump gate and now quite frankly I'm getting annoyed at this mod. I can't see the wolf ship instead I see the notrium human character. Could someone help me with this?
    It sounds like you installed it wrong, but without being able to see how you installed it, I can't help much. Could you tell me, step by step, what you did?
    #
    jakobruls 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "jakobruls" said:
    It sounds like you installed it wrong, but without being able to see how you installed it, I can't help much. Could you tell me, step by step, what you did?

I can't remember exactly but do you think it might be because I have the Werivar Mod installed because when I put the images in it said that there was some pictures that were named the same also what I mostly did was cut and paste
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    IIRC the images and such should all be kept in a folder named Wazzal2 so the don't get mixed with others.
    #
    jakobruls 16 years ago
    Yep not long after I said what I said in my previous post I experimented with that and found that out. Thanks for the help.
    #
    CreepyIron 16 years ago
    Umm... Is this mod still alive? I haven't seen any new posts for a loooong time. Aleast please somebody post when will BUILD 4 patch be released.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    No, it's not.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    As the last person to actively work on this mod, I can assure you it is dead.
    #
    Aegis 16 years ago
    "jakobruls" said:
    I saw what you said from above this post but I've newly downloaded the mod and I can't find anyway to find the jump gate

That's because you don't have the latest version of Wazzal II, I experienced the same problem. In the latest version the jumpgate is very obvious.
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: