Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 32
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

    Inane 11 years ago
    Hmm, Got the patch and all, But i have a problem, When i try to go to the deck when im a 1st leutenant the game crashes, This might happen with 2nd lieutenant too, But i didnt try going to deck while that rank.

    But good build, No doubt this will be a worthy successor to wazzal.
    #
    ForceUser 11 years ago
    There was a bug with build 2 that made the game crash if you get the 2 bodyguyrds while in space. then, when you land on a planet or go to the bridge, it crashes. It was fixed though... zex, you might want to look at that. Only sugetion I can give to the people playing the mod is to get the promotion to 2nd leitenant ON a planet. That seems to work

    ForceUser
    #
    Inane 11 years ago
    "ForceUser" said:
    Only sugetion I can give to the people playing the mod is to get the promotion to 2nd leitenant ON a planet. That seems to work
    Thanks, That worked.
    Anywho, Most of the bugs i found were already listed so i dont really have much to say.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Make sure you download the patch!!

    http://www.casanova.trap17.com/shared/WazzalII_B3patch.zip

    (The installer should work now. )
    #
    Pete 11 years ago
    Zex, in 0,4 make the ship ubgrading else.
    Make it to need to return to New earth system, or some docks...
    As if they CAN ubgrade the ship, why they wait for caps promotion points?
    The patch link dont work...
    #
    Grim Reaper 11 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    Make sure you download the patch!!

    http://www.casanova.trap17.com/shared/WazzalII_B3patch.zip

    (The installer should work now. )

    Do I have to D/L the both the patch AND the build 3, or will the patch do?
    #
    Inane 11 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    Make sure you download the patch!!

    http://www.casanova.trap17.com/shared/WazzalII_B3patch.zip

    (The installer should work now. )

    Do I have to D/L the both the patch AND the build 3, or will the patch do?

    The patch only contains fixes for the scripts and stuff like that, And not the graphics.
    #
    Quanrian 11 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    Make sure you download the patch!!

    http://www.casanova.trap17.com/shared/WazzalII_B3patch.zip

    (The installer should work now. )

    Not sure why but in the patch your placement of some textures is wrong. Wrong to a degree where they will go into the default textures folder. You should of had them installed to the Wazzal II folder in the textures folder instead. I thought I should make you aware of this as some have probably already overwritten the 2-3 textures in the patch when they installed your patch for Build 3. This is a minor thing to a degree, but should someone wish to uninstall the mod, they would have to fish out the extra textures you installed into the default folder
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Aghh, I just can't get it right.
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    Putting textures into the main textures folder isn't bad unless they share file names with any of them.
    #
    Pete 11 years ago
    Help, the link dont work for me!
    #
    cristallion 11 years ago
    how can you recrache energy the armory is gone
    #
    ForceUser 11 years ago
    in this build there ain't any way of recharging your energy yet. Also, there isn't an armory anymore. Now you'll have to buy weapons and ammo from the shop (The computer that is just South of you when you "enter the bridge")

    You might also want to check your spelling and your grammar Nobody minds a typo every now and then but it should atleast be understandable

    ForceUser
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Make sure you download the mod and patch!!
    http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium/mod/Wazzal2/WazzalII_b3.zip
    Patch:
    http://www.casanova.trap17.com/shared/WazzalII_B3patch.zip


    Download an install the main mod first, then intall the patch over the top.
    #
    Pete 11 years ago
    Hey, it works!

    *rools, dance, drools, rools, dance, drools, rools, dance... 10000 pages... rools, dance, drools.*
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Great!!



    Here's two new screenshots:

    and

    #
    slyvena 11 years ago
    Cool, also on the ruined planet in the Build three it seemed good at the start but then there were like no buildings, just try to bit more in please(sorry if you already thought of this)
    #
    ekei 11 years ago
    the link for 1,34 is not working can someone send me the test version per mail or post a working link? pleeeeeaaassse *sob* its halfway working with 1.33 but i cant go on a nother space map or solve the first planet almost nothing is working im not even able to unequip the jetpack*sob* *sob*
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    Great!!



    Here's two new screenshots:

    and

    Fantastic, ZeX. I really should get off my ass and download 1.34 RC so I can try this out. Right now I've got the old 1.34 version, and it's probably not compatible. Your screenshots are tempting me to finally update, though!
    #
    Murska 11 years ago
    Yea, GREAT work. This is one of the few reasons I still play Notrium.
    And one of the even fewer(2) reasons to come to this forum. Another is EETEE.
    #
    Pete 11 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Yea, GREAT work. This is one of the few reasons I still play Notrium.
    And one of the even fewer(2) reasons to come to this forum. Another is EETEE.

    Murska, my mirror...
    #
    nemokama 11 years ago
    hey, tell me
    ive been playing this mode and its lovely. but ive found only 1 solar system and 1 planet, from there where u start. ive probably killed all hostile lifeforms from this planet, and the space around but i still cant get forward to anywhere else ? is there something else out there like some screenshots tell ? maybe i just dont get something or is this version this short? please tell me what it is. :>
    #
    Industriebrot 11 years ago
    There are two planets, you can use a jumpgate to get to the other one, but new planets are easy made, the priority of this mod is to get the buy n' sell function working, tocorrect bugs and to point out whats working and to balance existing functions and not to be a full playable game. Much is working and the mod advances fast.
    Maybe Zex tells about the next release date.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Well, I'll say a while. I haven't had much time at all to work on the mod for the last two weeks, but I'll keep you posted with my progress.
    #
    Sir Vival 11 years ago
    The patch link is down and you forgot to put me in credits
    #
    blitzsolo 11 years ago
    Right now the only way to get energy is by turning off your shields, or by getting those huge fuel cell thingys drifting in space. Shouldn't energy very slowly recharge even without shields?
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    "Sir Vival" said:
    The patch link is down and you forgot to put me in credits
    Arr, sorry!!! ops: I haven't seen you around the forums, so I just completely forgot. it's in them now.
    And no, the link works for me.

    Right now the only way to get energy is by turning off your shields, or by getting those huge fuel cell thingys drifting in space. Shouldn't energy very slowly recharge even without shields?
    I'm not sure what you mean; do you want the energy to increase slowly even when the shields are on?
    #
    Sir Vival 11 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    "Sir Vival" said:
    The patch link is down and you forgot to put me in credits
    Arr, sorry!!! ops: I haven't seen you around the forums, so I just completely forgot. it's in them now.
    And no, the link works for me.

    Right now the only way to get energy is by turning off your shields, or by getting those huge fuel cell thingys drifting in space. Shouldn't energy very slowly recharge even without shields?
    I'm not sure what you mean; do you want the energy to increase slowly even when the shields are on?

    It's ok.
    I'm working on modelling some weapons for the project.
    #
    Sir Vival 11 years ago
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.binarydemons.com/~skyfighter/wazzal/gun.html">http://www.binarydemons.com/~skyfighter/wazzal/gun.html</a><!-- m --> <- a gun for the mod, feel free to give name suggestions and constructive critism.

    I might redo some textures if I have free time.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Wow, that's great, I'll use it!! (gee, now I've got two 3d modellers and a music designer working for me!! )
    #
    ForceUser 11 years ago
    @ Sir Vival
    hmm.. not too bad hehe, what program you using to render the pics? I personally use 3D studio Max 3. At the moment I'm finding that the only limiting factor is my own lack of what the program can do since I don't have the spare time to learn

    Aw well, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ForceUser
    #
    Sir Vival 11 years ago
    I used to use Max 6, but now I'm using Milkshape for modelling and rendering. Not too good quality, but enough for my needs. Thanks for the input
    #
    ForceUser 11 years ago
    He, I'm still slugging it out with Max 3

    Anyways, a few new pics

    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/drugs&pills.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... &pills.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Doohicky01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... icky01.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Medkit01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... dkit01.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Medkit02.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... dkit02.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/crystalore01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... lore01.jpg</a><!-- m -->

    ps. these pics will only be online for a week or so but the smaller pics will be on my site.

    ForceUser
    #
    Pete 11 years ago
    "ForceUser" said:
    He, I'm still slugging it out with Max 3

    Anyways, a few new pics

    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/drugs&pills.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... &pills.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Doohicky01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... icky01.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Medkit01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... dkit01.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/Medkit02.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... dkit02.jpg</a><!-- m -->
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork/wazzal2/big/crystalore01.jpg">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/artwork ... lore01.jpg</a><!-- m -->

    ps. these pics will only be online for a week or so but the smaller pics will be on my site.

    ForceUser

    Looks great, especially the drugs one. I love to see them in Wazzal 2.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 11 years ago
    Wow, I love the drugs pic!!! The others are great too; and i've already saved them so youcan wipe them from your website.
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 32
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: