Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

DRL 18 years ago
    "eddeshun" said:
    Oh sweet mother of the Lord...
    This mod is still in beta stage,GIVE IT TIME!ZeXLR8er!! can´t complete the mod only you all guys say him "The space is very dark,or we may start whit a pistol",Confused the mod is in beta stage guys!,well,
    ZeXLR8er!!,will update the mod as he can(or I think).

Translation:

This mod is still in beta, so please wait. Zex can't complete the mod alone. People are making comments such as "Space is too dark!" and "May we start with a pistol?", but what they must understand is that the mod is still a work in progress. Zex will update the mod in his due time (I hope).

So, DRL, where are you from? The Netherlands?[ERROR]
    Sorry to correct[ERROR] your grammar, but it was just[ERROR]... nasty<[?,FALSE,I WRITE LIKE I WRITE].
    Simpli,I already told everyone that I write (like)Ina hurry,and I don´t take care of the errors......................(And also,i´m not a english speaker.I´m from Argentina and here the enlglish languaje is speaked only by some people).....(like me)..........(true).
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    [OT]
    "DRL" said:
    "eddeshun" said:
    Oh sweet mother of the Lord...
    This mod is still in beta stage,GIVE IT TIME!ZeXLR8er!! can´t complete the mod only you all guys say him "The space is very dark,or we may start whit a pistol",Confused the mod is in beta stage guys!,well,
    ZeXLR8er!!,will update the mod as he can(or I think).

Translation:

This mod is still in beta, so please wait. Zex can't complete the mod alone. People are making comments such as "Space is too dark!" and "May we start with a pistol?", but what they must understand is that the mod is still a work in progress. Zex will update the mod in his due time (I hope).

So, DRL, where are you from? The Netherlands?[ERROR]
    Sorry to correct[ERROR] your grammar, but it was just[ERROR]... nasty<[?,FALSE,I WRITE LIKE I WRITE[ERROR]].
    Simpli[ERROR],I already told everyone that I write (like)Ina[ERROR] hurry,and I don´t take care of the errors..........[ERROR]............(And also,i´m not a[ERROR] english speaker.I´m from Argentina and here the enlglish[ERROR] languaje[ERROR] is speaked only by some people)..[ERROR]...(like me[ERROR])......[ERROR]....(true[ERROR]).

What's with the [ERROR] things (added a few just for fun)?

And DRL[ERROR], people are allowed to have opinions. I, too, think that your text is nasty... REALLY nasty...

And why, you ask? Because you write in a hurry and don't care about them errors, or [ERROR]s you make.

And now, I ask again, WHY are you in such a hurry? Not much time in front of computer?

Your ranking in my list is getting dangerously close to AsdMaster's ranking... [/OT]
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Hellooo? Getting off-topic here people? This is about the mod, not about someone's spelling (mind you, it is terrible). So without further ado, LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK. So, first things first.

I have completed the rank list all the way up to fleet admiral, and am currently working on the interior of the Wolf IV. So far, it's not going well. But I recently made a breakthrough (I figured out how to place walls in the editor... ops: ), so it should go more smoothly from now on. After that, I'll be expanding the store to include a larger variety of weapons, for the player and the ship. If any graphic artist wants to help out by making a knife-throwing animation for the player so we don't have that awful bazooka animation, feel free. In fact, please do it, because it looks like ZeX might have stopped for good, and this might end up becoming the version everyone plays from now on...
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    Hey,returning to the mod things........................_____I got an idea:

It will be great if we can conquer planets for yourself...So.,you may bluit things here(bases....ect.)and also that planets will generate income too.............so.............It´s a good idea or not?
    #
    Renouzouken 18 years ago
    In Wazzal II, you gotta get a better ship capture style, maybe make it in first person shooter mode. And give the ships more power too.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Renouzouken" said:
    In Wazzal II, you gotta get a better ship capture style, maybe make it in first person shooter mode. And give the ships more power too.

Have you no idea how excuciatingly hard (well, I think it would be impossible... :\) it would be to create a first person mode in Notrium???

Well, it wouldn't be THAT hard if you mean like those silly RPGs with four possible directions for moving. But for a first person mode such as Half-Life??? Impossible, I say!

Either that or you need about a week CONSTANT modding (no eating, drinking nor sleeping whilst doing this), and a computer SO good you could only dream of (at least today...who knows about the technology of tomorrow?)!

PS: Sorry for being so aggressive...
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Trust me when I say making a first person shooter out of Notrium is impossible. That's just a fact. That wouldn't be modding anymore, that would be deconstructing and then building a new GAME.
    #
    eddeshun 18 years ago
    aye, the engine itself is not a 3d engine. If you want a first person notrium, youll need to make a new game.
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    Hey,returning to the mod things........................_____I got an idea:

It will be great if we can conquer planets for yourself...So.,you may bluit things here(bases....ect.)and also that planets will generate income too.............so.............It´s a good idea or not?

"Grim Reaper" said:
    "Renouzouken" said:

Have you no idea how excuciatingly hard (well, I think it would be impossible... :\) it would be to create a first person mode in Notrium???

Well, it wouldn't be THAT hard if you mean like those silly RPGs with four possible directions for moving. But for a first person mode such as Half-Life??? Impossible, I say!

Either that or you need about a week CONSTANT modding (no eating, drinking nor sleeping whilst doing this), and a computer SO good you could only dream of (at least today...who knows about the technology of tomorrow?)!

You not have to say exactly "sorry",Grim Reaper,it is imposible to make a first person mod,.......DUE TO?:.......:>>>>>>>Notrium is not a 3d based engine game.......Make the mod 3d.will not be only scripting(for days),will be.:::>>>A NEW GAME.....................................................................
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Renouzouken" said:

You not have to say exactly "sorry",Grim Reaper

I was apologizing the aggressiveness of the post, not the fact that I ruined the person's dreams.
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,it was that?......OK...................................................
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________BuT WeLl,what you people say about ideas?,help whit ideas plz,modding is hard,and whitout ideas,harder...................
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,it was that?......OK...................................................
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________BuT WeLl,what you people say about ideas?,help whit ideas plz,modding is hard,and whitout ideas,harder...................
    For christ's sake man, SPEAK ENGLISH!

I haven't a clue what you've been talking about for the past three posts!
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    His stupidly long sig optimized this part of the website for 1280x1024 monitors! Yay! (Yes I have one)

Dude I aggree with everyone else, go grab a BIG Thesaurus and read it all the way from page 1 to 3000 . Now having read only the A section , do you think you're ready to spell right? We hope so...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    [OT]
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    His stupidly long sig optimized this part of the website for 1280x1024 monitors!

His exessive use of '_'s did it, not his sig.

And yes, DRL. You should learn how to spell before you become the most irritating person on the forums. Stop writing in such a hurry, and start taking care of your errors.

And you STILL haven't told us (at least not me) WHY you HAVE to write in such a hurry...

And MK17? Perhaps you could use a copy of this dictionary implanted to my brain... *points at a dictionary labeled "N00b-to-English" implanted to his brain*

[/OT]
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    <.<

>.>

Ooookay...

I'm just gonna go and finish this space station and leave you guys to be weird on your own...

Speaking of space stations, I remember someone making a graphic for a space station, but I can't remember where. Anyone remember that?
    #
    ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    Hi guys!!!! Well, I'm back from Turkey now, sorry for the long time away.
    Eek, look at those new messages. To spare miself a nervous breakdown and brain tumours, I'm gonna have to ask anyone who posted anything important while I was away to please repeat it here.
    Thanks!
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    Hi guys!!!! Well, I'm back from Turkey now, sorry for the long time away.
    Eek, look at those new messages. To spare miself a nervous breakdown and brain tumours, I'm gonna have to ask anyone who posted anything important while I was away to please repeat it here.
    Thanks!
    The only things of interest were me giving a list of things I found wrong on my first play-through, and then me deciding to make another unofficial patch. I don't recall much else happening except people complaining loudly...
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Yes and the fact that there is no way to get the patched version... Or in other words, complaining loudly.

And i did a space station graphic once but i hardly doubt you meant that. Oh and mind if i make some item graphics? Ie the machinegun, bazooka, etc., etc....
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Oh and mind if i make some item graphics? Ie the machinegun, bazooka, etc., etc....
    I don't know about ZeX, but for my patch I could really use some player attack graphics for things like the Throwing Knives.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    too bad, id have to do a new character because i don't know where zex got the cap'n graphique.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    yea, yea, i know its a double post...

EXTREMLY VIOLENT PROFANITY SHOUTED IN A VERY LOUD MANNER!!!
    my truespace installation CD doesent work...
    *cries*

But i can still make high-quality vector side views of existing handguns and perhaps even some other weapons...

[EDIT] I also lost my SWKOTOR2 CD(s)!!! Man, am i good at losing stuff!! [/EDIT]
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    Here´s a space port:

How it is?............................................................Me and my friends made it.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    Here´s a space port:

How it is?............................................................Me and my friends made it.
    That's fantastic. But I need it top-down. Can you do that for me?
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    Instead of a space station, you could make it into a wheel in space
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Cant quite see the space station there... too much talent blocking it...
    #
    Toko 18 years ago
    i tried your mod for all time sake.
    i miss the space combat.
    last time (build 2 i think) the space combat was just pure cool.
    bring back the old felling and add some hostile space ship
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    so... how DO we get the patched version?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    mmmaky.... anybody want to tell me NOW?
    #
    ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    Hmm, yes, that's a problem. If the patched version isn't the one hosted on monkkonen.net, I'll have to track it down agian and re-post it.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Well, i can see you've been really busy with it for a while.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Just to prove that I am working on that patch, here is a screenshot of me ordering a confed capship to follow me around.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/MageKing17/3.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/MageKing17/3.jpg</a><!-- m -->

More screenshots as soon as I get the spaceport done.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    my... thats a rather large ship...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    my... thats a rather large ship...
    And you have no idea how awesome it is in a fight. Not only does it spawn fighters when enemies are nearby, but when it brings it's bowguns to fire, the constant stream of fire will rip most enemy fighters apart. Maybe I'll post a picture of an alien capship too, hmm?
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    I can´t wait until this new patch is released!

---

Umm............About talking about ideas: I would like to ask if is possible to disable and capture ships,both enemy and neutral ones (not the ones of your friends,as well they are........well.....Yaour friends!)

It´s a simple idea from the original wazzal

P.S: Sorry if I had bad spell check................
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: