Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Tuatara
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Tuatara

Fusion 19 years ago
    Lol I didint bother posting this before, But the tuatara is a native reptile to my country, New Zealand.

It is roughly the size of a large hand and is the closest relitive to the dinosaurs.

What gave you the inspiration to put the name in? Did you get my present of a..legal tuatara?
    #
    ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
    So we have a Kiwi in the forum? baaa baaa baaa!! (sorry, couldn't resist. I'm Australian. )

Yes, I remeber, isn't the Tuatara the most ancient lizard alive, a living dinosaur or somethjing like that?
    #
    void 19 years ago
    Way to alienate the new members Zex (pfft, and you call yourself a moderator )

baaa baaa baaa!!

Isn't it meant to be fush and chups (fish and chips)

That whole sheep thing is cruel. Australia has more sheep then New Zealand.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
    Yes, we have more sheep, but the ratio is different. Here it's about 5 sheep per person, in NZ it's about 15 per person.
    #
    Duda 19 years ago
    Actually australia has alot more sheep than nz by ratio Australia has almost 5 sheep to every person whilst New Zealand has only about 3 to 1, its just in Australian we dont keep our sheep in our beds and in our homes like our NZ neighbors.
    #
    Crazy 19 years ago
    1:
    a living dinosaur
    hell, no! the tuatara is as old as the dinosaurs, but it is a lizard. Not a dinosaur (no, dinosaurs arent lizards!)

2:why is this in the Wazzal forums?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    #
    ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
    Really? Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've heard the statistics before somewhere.
    Anyway, lets not be racist against sheep. Back on topic.

(You know what? I think we've just had every single Australian in the whole forum (except Eternal) post in the same thread! )
    #
    ville 19 years ago
    A lot of the ships in Wazzal are actually birds and other animals. Just for the heck of it, I'll list all of the ships:

Falcon
    Black Baza
    Honeyguide
    Gesneria
    Discrepancy
    Hallowed
    Skin Beetle
    Hadada Ibis
    Gean
    Halitosis
    Capped Heron
    Carriage
    Camel
    Radix
    Raider
    Drongo
    Tuatara
    Spoonbill
    Passerina Amoena
    #
    Fusion 19 years ago
    "ZeXLR8er!!" said:
    So we have a Kiwi in the forum? baaa baaa baaa!! (sorry, couldn't resist. I'm Australian. )

Yes, I remeber, isn't the Tuatara the most ancient lizard alive, a living dinosaur or somethjing like that?

Actually its urban legand that aussie farmers shag sheep stuck in a fence! Get your jokes right

And on channel 5 (Its actually channel 9 but its whats on my TV card) there is a new show called "Ugly Aussies: A show dedicated to showing up the worst in australians")

Mmm..Insults

"void" said:
    Isin't it ment to be fush and chups
    Aussie I'm afraid

Anyways its not ment with malice, Insults are like a game of tennis!

"Vile" said:
    Halitosis
    He found out about me!
    #
    Punishment 18 years ago
    OMG another NZ vs OZ fight!! Go NZ w00t!

Sorry for digging this thread up, just got into this game from this month's NetGuide CD, Fusion might know what I'm talking about.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Well, Wazzal IS Ville's most promising game, plus there are so few active topics in the wazzal forums that you can just blast away.

I still can't see how people associate tuataras to dinosaurs...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "ville" said:
    A lot of the ships in Wazzal are actually birds and other animals. Just for the heck of it, I'll list all of the ships:

Falcon
    Black Baza
    Honeyguide
    Gesneria
    Discrepancy
    Hallowed
    Skin Beetle
    Hadada Ibis
    Gean
    Halitosis
    Capped Heron
    Carriage
    Camel
    Radix
    Raider
    Drongo
    Tuatara
    Spoonbill
    Passerina Amoena
    I always renamed my ships manually, so I never had any ships named those things. Mine were usually things like "Striker V" or "Devistator" or "Spontanious Combustion." For some reason, I could never keep that last one's health up. It just always seemed to die on me... funny, because I never saw it got shot...

#
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    What the jiggly is OZ? OMG Zeland? Orbiting Zeland?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Old zealand. Perhaps just OZtralia?
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    OMG Zeland
    XD
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:

I always renamed my ships manually, so I never had any ships named those things. Mine were usually things like "Striker V" or "Devistator" or "Spontanious Combustion." For some reason, I could never keep that last one's health up. It just always seemed to die on me... funny, because I never saw it got shot...

Really? Might have been a bug.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "ville" said:
    "MageKing17" said:

Really? Might have been a bug.

Or maby you hard-coded it so that if the ship has a suicidal name, it will lose health even when not getting hit?

Or perhaps someone has coded something like that in the game after you uploaded it and then replaced your version...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    ...uh, did you guys like not see the in the bottom left? I was kidding. I have never named a ship the "Spontanious Combustion." I'm not usually superstitious, but that name is just asking for it.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Strange, I didn't code kidding into the game. Must have been a bug then.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    ...must...
    ...stop...
    ...laughing...
    ...must...
    ...breathe...
    ...need...
    ...oxygen...
    ...must...
    ...stop...
    ...laughing...
    ...must...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    [OT]
    "Crazy" said:
    ...must...
    ...stop...
    ...laughing...
    ...must...
    ...breathe...
    ...need...
    ...oxygen...
    ...must...
    ...stop...
    ...laughing...
    ...must...

May I suggest a *thud* after that?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago

*thud*

(i have a large lung capacity)
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    I believe "Spontaneous Combustion" and "Devastator" are what you are looking for. Otherwise, Wazzal is merely purging ships of incorrectly spelled names. 0 superstition involved.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "HarmlessHermit" said:
    I believe "Spontaneous Combustion" and "Devastator" are what you are looking for. Otherwise, Wazzal is merely purging ships of incorrectly spelled names. 0 superstition involved.
    Ah, but the Devistator didn't spontaneously combust.

Even if it was spelled wrong.

[shameless SE4 mod plug]Anyway, I much prefer my Devastator class in Space Empires IV...[/shameless SE4 mod plug]
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Dinosaurs>Tuatara
    Dinosaurs<Tuatara

Where's the connection?!?!

awright... i'll shut up now.
    #
    Xeblit 17 years ago
    "Fusion" said:
    Lol I didint bother posting this before, But the tuatara is a native reptile to my country, New Zealand.

It is roughly the size of a large hand and is the closest relitive to the dinosaurs.

What gave you the inspiration to put the name in? Did you get my present of a..legal tuatara?

OMFGAWRSH! I'm from NZ too! PM me

EDIT: @ZeXLR8er!!:

Australian Cricket > NZ Cricket
    NZ Rugby >>> Australian Rugby
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Xeblit" said:
    "Fusion" said:

OMFGAWRSH! I'm from NZ too! PM me

EDIT: @ZeXLR8er!!:

Australian Cricket > NZ Cricket
    NZ Rugby >>> Australian Rugby
    Uh...Neither Zex nor Fusion have been seen around here for a long time. This topic is over a year old.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    If you DO find ZeX somewhere on the lanes of t3h intr4w3bs, tie him up and get him back here to explain dumping Wazzal 2.

Didn't we have other members from Australia/NZ, though?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    If you DO find ZeX somewhere on the lanes of t3h intr4w3bs, tie him up and get him back here to explain dumping Wazzal 2.

I think Arcade was from those parts... Or was he from DSGWB?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Vacuus is from Australia IIRC. Don't know about others.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Um, hello? Yes, over here. Remember me? The West Aussie?

"Crazy" said:
    We're 2 separate countries Crazy. Group us together like that and it'll offend us.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Um, hello? Yes, over here. Remember me? The West Aussie?
    Ah, of course. I had this nagging feeling I was forgetting someone. Sorry

Any more out there?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    We're 2 separate countries Crazy. Group us together like that and it'll offend us.

Yes, well, originally i was just gonna write "Australia", but then i figured that would offend you and put Australia/NZ...

And i knew i was forgetting someone... damn you and Amarth for having such similar nicks. I constantly get you guys confused.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    And i knew i was forgetting someone... damn you and Amarth for having such similar nicks. I constantly get you guys confused.
    Hey, I was here first.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    Hey, I was here first.
    What are you suggesting?
    #
    Forum » The Tuatara
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: