Register
Email: Password:
Forum » planets

planets

slinking_ferret 19 years ago
why cant you dock in all the planets when i run out of gas (very often) and get stuck in jupiters gravity i want to dock ther to refuel but noooo i bounce around like a pingpong ball now im not saying that ville dident make a great game im just sayin i would like to take over planets
#
Doogsy 19 years ago
If your talking about not being able to dock on Jupiter, well its made from gas. There would be nothing to dock with.
#
Idiota 19 years ago
I see your problem though, you better make sure ya don't run out of fuel
#
ville 19 years ago
"slinking_ferret" said:
why cant you dock in all the planets when i run out of gas (very often) and get stuck in jupiters gravity i want to dock ther to refuel but noooo i bounce around like a pingpong ball now im not saying that ville dident make a great game im just sayin i would like to take over planets

Yeah, it's a little gameplay problem. And a very good incentive for you to save your gas!
#
eug1404 19 years ago
Always pay attention to your gas usage and try to ration it carefully, while in space-flight it is your lifeline. Also try and use inertia to glide into some places without wasting gas, although beware if you go of course it'll cost even more gas to re-align yourself an begin propoltion in the other direction.
#
Forum » planets

Your email:
Your name: