Register
Email: Password:
Forum » I just revised the list-Happy Holidays!

I just revised the list-Happy Holidays!

Death Knight 11 years ago
"Jeff Vogel, Tom Riegsecker, and Ville and Anne Monkkonen-all gods among people, archangels of death with the uncanny ability to do whatever they want. Reason? They make great games."

If I was able to gift you both my music cd I just put on iTunes, I really would. Oh well. Happy Holidays to everyone on these forums.

-DK
#
Anne 11 years ago
Thanks Death Knight! Though it may be just a "slight" exaggeration of reality, Ville and I sure take that as a compliment.

Do you have a link to your music CD? Maybe it'll inspire us to work extra hard on fixing the final bugs. Merry Christmas to you Death Knight, and to everyone else too!
#
This is the link to our music if anyone is interested in hearing it-

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kevinbeachemdavekrausser

Its also under itunes as well under the band name: DKKB

Album-Band of Brothers.

#
ville 11 years ago
Interesting music, I can hear influences from some of my favourite bands. Too bad I can't listen to some of them anymore, at least with the kids in the house.
#
ville said:
Interesting music, I can hear influences from some of my favourite bands. Too bad I can't listen to some of them anymore, at least with the kids in the house.

Thanks Ville. Yeah my biggest inspiration for music is rage against the machine (at least for guitar) although I dont think my singing sounds like any artist Ive heard of. And yes, the biggest problem when making music is making it relate to other people in my family. My grandparents likely wont get into my music at all but you cant please everyone I guess.

#
Forum » I just revised the list-Happy Holidays!

Your email:
Your name: