Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

Crazy 18 years ago
    actually, i too remember about the strange bark but not of the strange leaf. I dont quite remember where, though.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    *SPOILAH*(note: this is all my experience from 1.2, may be incorrect)You get one of them when you kill the big moving plant creature (corpse item), and the other when you kill the sniper vines (another corpse item, can't remember which one drops it, though). As of their use, I have no idea, although I do remember the captain saying "Maja Gthan!" when I used the planetoid...*SPOILAH*
    #
    Glemmar 18 years ago
    How many types of winnig there is? I allready know the repair the Escape Pod and build Working Subspace Radio and killing marine commanders. But I'm bored in those allready. So is there more? And how I can achive them. Because it is much more easier to do that if you know what to do.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Glemmar" said:
    How many types of winnig there is? I allready know the repair the Escape Pod and build Working Subspace Radio and killing marine commanders. But I'm bored in those allready. So is there more? And how I can achive them. Because it is much more easier to do that if you know what to do.

I think that post would've been more suitable for Spiler Thread...

Anyhow, here are the rest of the possible endings:
    *SPOILER*Tattered paper, Planetoid, Kill the Alien Queens.*SPOILER*

Just search around the data files to find out how to achieve those endings.
    #
    Odaisn 18 years ago
    How do I get the cooling unit or the VC pistol?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Odaisn" said:
    How do I get the cooling unit or the VC pistol?
    *SPOILAH(?)*Combine Ice Pack with a Glass Tube.*SPOILAH(?)*
    #
    eddeshun 18 years ago
    and for the VC pistol

Spoiled eggs -> Just kill a few VC soldiers! They can be found around in the mine node of the map. Alternatly, you can kill the soldiers found in the middle of the hive, or the soldiers found at the radar dish in the cold node. Each of those groups of VC are guaranteed to drop more than one VC pistol. <- Spoiled milk
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    where can one find vines granting powers to undo wounds?
    #
    zxi 18 years ago
    how i can do bazooka in werival mode???
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "eddeshun" said:
    and for the VC pistol

Spoiled eggs -> Just kill a few VC soldiers! They can be found around in the mine node of the map. Alternatly, you can kill the soldiers found in the middle of the hive, or the soldiers found at the radar dish in the cold node. Each of those groups of VC are guaranteed to drop more than one VC pistol. <- Spoiled milk
    Spoiled cabbage -> And if you get really good, you'll be able to identify which VC soldiers drop VC pistols just by looking. It's something I learned a while ago so I could get one faster. Also, I prefer the VC pistol to the Rapid-Fire Pistol. Fires fast, but doesn't go through your ammo like Zombie through cookies. <- Spoiled fruit
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    i already god an answer for my question, thanks for the help.

And i have no idea how you can "do" bazooka...

If you wish to be fired, try cannons, their more popular than bazookas.
    #
    akusmatiker 18 years ago
    Hi there.

I am playing the psionic and after the second journey through its mind there was this huge plant in eden. I didn't know what to do with it, so I killed it.
    I can't remember or just find the place where it finally died, but now the psionic seems to need this ball the plant left. I saw it, and I searched for it for hours.
    Is there a way to change the place of this item by editing a file? Should be, I guess. Can anyone tell me how to do this and get this freaky ball?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "akusmatiker" said:
    Hi there.

I am playing the psionic and after the second journey through its mind there was this huge plant in eden. I didn't know what to do with it, so I killed it.
    I can't remember or just find the place where it finally died, but now the psionic seems to need this ball the plant left. I saw it, and I searched for it for hours.
    Is there a way to change the place of this item by editing a file? Should be, I guess. Can anyone tell me how to do this and get this freaky ball?

Read the modding FAQ.

If you can't make it work, then ask again.
    #
    sno 18 years ago
    Am I allowed to post a downloadable copy of Notrium for my site? Or do I have to link it?
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    "sno" said:
    Am I allowed to post a downloadable copy of Notrium for my site? Or do I have to link it?
    I think I read somewhere that you could distirbute notrium as you like, as long as you emailed Ville about it, and didn't make any money on it.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Feel free to distribute the game sno, any way you can.
    #
    Bubb9 18 years ago
    I was wondering how you get those little avatar things like the hoverbike and the sort
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Bubb9" said:
    I was wondering how you get those little avatar things like the hoverbike and the sort

You mean the ones above the actual avatar?

You'll find out soon, if you stick around long enough...
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    What a cryptic way to get across an ordinary answer...

Don't feel like (Join Monkkonen.net!) we're pressuring you to stick around (Become one of us!) I know it must (Join...) be annoying to have members (...us.) to urge you to stay.
    #
    Bubb9 18 years ago
    just figued out wat they were
    #
    evil fruit loop 18 years ago
    We need some maps I can barely find anything in this game.[color=darkblue][/color]
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "evil fruit loop" said:
    We need some maps I can barely find anything in this game.[color=darkblue][/color]

Most items are randomly placed around the maps, which are also (mostly) randomly placed.
    #
    Mattyw 18 years ago
    this sounds stupid but how do i get out of the guys house with the phsionic
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Kill the hermit, take his key and open the door.

To kill the hermit, you need a little something known as the Psionic Blast. Mess around with the tokens to get it.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    No blasting him with the fire extinguisher won't kill him
    #
    Mattyw 18 years ago
    in the place were the satelite is with the ice aliens, i killed those big robots, asked for help, got assaulte dby aliens but nobody came. why
    #
    Fez 18 years ago
    Why doesn't my equipment work properly? I can't use weapons properly, because it always equips punch as well. So we end up with cycling between punch and the other weapon very fast, and using neither very well at all.
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Are you using the mouse wheel? I had a problem with my old mouse where whenever I clicked the left button it also spinned the mouse wheel, changing the weapon.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Perhaps you could change the weapon equipment key thinger?

Or just install a driver for the mouse that disables the wheel (AFAIK if the driver doesn't support the wheel, the wheel won't work)?
    #
    Fez 18 years ago
    Could be a mouse problem. Shall look into it.
    #
    livewire 18 years ago
    Ok, this is very basic and I am very new, but how do you use something? ops:
    #
    Fouine 18 years ago
    Open the inventory, put your cursor over the item you want to use and press "U".

My question: I'm playing as Psionic. On the third "area" of the lifeforce token "trial" there are spiders that when I kill one, two more appear. In the journal entry it says that I have to distract them with psionic decoy and kill them while they're distracted, so I call two decoys, switch to psionic blast and kill one, but it still splits in two. How am I supposed to do that part?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    You must set the decoy to attack mode and let it do the killing. You shouldn't attempt to attack them.
    #
    notriumfan 18 years ago
    ok i have installed notrium a lot of times but this is strange...i installed it again becaus my bumb sister un-installed it again (it's like the 1000 time this week!!!!) and i can't get it to run!! please help!!!
    #
    Mattyw 18 years ago
    you might have to change the graphics, just a suggestion dont know if it will work though.
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: