Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

Redemption 17 years ago
    The power prism formation is in the top right of ville corp base.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    And you need 50 crystal ore to extract 1 power prism.
    Then you can use that [Spoiler]for Building a Warp Drill gun (Warp drill + power prism), the most powerfull weapon in the Werivar mod. Note: Only humans and androids can use it.[/Spoiler]
    #
    Dr.Pepper836 17 years ago
    For an alien, how do you see the requirements for it to evolve?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Dr.Pepper836" said:
    For an alien, how do you see the requirements for it to evolve?
    You read the journal.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    this could be realy stupid but........... whats the welding torch B for and how do you make it???
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    The welding torch B is an early stage of the flamethrower, it's a normal welding torch combined with something (can't remember what).
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    with psionic how do you go to the next dream scape after liquid, i know its in eden the alter, but it says i need more health, how do i get it???
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    use about four life essences to boost your health.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    ... And then enter it.
    Make sure you have many of them. You'll need them.
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    I am not sure if this has been answered I dont have time to read all the posts so heres my question. Whats a mini map and if you need to get it how

I dont mean the radar at the bottom right I mean the radar the has the picture of the area at the bottom right
    Also how do you make a targetting beam??
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    Take the time and READ lol, check the spoilers up top named SPOILERS ALL COMBOS etc
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    I have tryed and non of the posts answer me
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    ok fine.... mini map is the radar on ur bottom right side and targetting beam is just either using the light driod, the red LED light looking thing and u have a red beam that shows ur weapon range and where it is being aimed. the advance targeting beam is combining that with a motion detector and it will do the same thing but turn green whenever you target an enemy
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    thank you this will make my sniping a heck of alot easier
    #
    Antrix 17 years ago
    One quick question: I've heard that Aliens are allowed to lay eggs? Is there any way to do this in Vanilla Notrium or is it mod only? Thanks in advance.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    It's in Vanilla.
    #
    Antrix 17 years ago
    I see. So I'll just have to wait for the evo? How do I care for the egg?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Once you evolve to the point when you can lay eggs, the journal and/or item description(s) tell you what to do.
    #
    Antrix 17 years ago
    Ahh, great. Thanks. Hunting time.
    #
    patrickul87 17 years ago
    what do i do with the box that you get from one of the marines it says i need a keycard were can i find it?
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    The security keycard is also found in the mining fields, on another powerful marine and will allow you to open the box.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    And save the inside. It might be useful for [Spoiler]Completing the paper thingy[/Spoiler]
    #
    patrickul87 17 years ago
    what marine do i have to kill and weere is he cause im playn marine ending im on the mother ship i just need to kill the 4 guys behind the force field and i pretty much cleared the marin areas
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    "patrickul87" said:
    what marine do i have to kill and weere is he cause im playn marine ending im on the mother ship i just need to kill the 4 guys behind the force field and i pretty much cleared the marin areas
    at the very end, the very top
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    where do i find the biomass detecter???
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Why, in the green vale of Eden of course. Just laying around all biomass detector like...
    #
    Jonehy 17 years ago
    I know this might sound st*pid ops: . But i've seen a lot of posts for defending the base advice.

How do you make a base

PLEASE help
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    ...A base?
    It's not a base device, they are turrets.
    There are 2 kinds of turrets, in the werivar mod there are 5 plus the laser wall.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    First of all, you don't have to asterisk the word stupid. As long as you don't say fcuk, feel free to say strange things.

As for your question, a base is just a closed building. Good examples are the hermit's house and the missile robot base. Of course, you can't use wall pieces for your own bases, but you do have sand barriers. Just set up a bunch of those in a geometric shape, surround it with turrets, and light a beacon.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    First of all, you don't have to asterisk the word stupid. As long as you don't say fcuk, feel free to say strange things.

As for your question, a base is just a closed building. Good examples are the hermit's house and the missile robot base. Of course, you can't use wall pieces for your own bases, but you do have sand barriers. Just set up a bunch of those in a geometric shape, surround it with turrets, and light a beacon.
    And you could use, as I said, a Laser Wall(Is it called this way?). They are really good for protection. Oh, and place a stasis field in your base also!
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:

And you could use, as I said, a Laser Wall(Is it called this way?). They are really good for protection. Oh, and place a stasis field in your base also!
    He only really wanted to know how to make the base. It's common sense to have a stasis field, as well as food and energy generators.

... By the way, what do I need to build laser fences?
    #
    Jonehy 17 years ago
    Thx people, now back to playing notrium
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:

He only really wanted to know how to make the base. It's common sense to have a stasis field, as well as food and energy generators.

... By the way, what do I need to build laser fences?
    [Spoiler]First, Pulse Laser + Computer unit. Then it will say the other requirements.[/Spoiler]Laser fence, that's the name
    #
    surf424 17 years ago
    'Scuse me but i am playing as a human and i just stole an egg from the brown alien nest, how do i make it evolve from a larva!?!?!?!?!? its \/ery ugly and it doesnt do anything at the moment
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "surf424" said:
    'Scuse me but i am playing as a human and i just stole an egg from the brown alien nest, how do i make it evolve from a larva!?!?!?!?!? its \/ery ugly and it doesnt do anything at the moment
    You should have gotten a journal entry when you first picked the egg up. That entry should tell you what you have to do.
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: