Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

    E_net4 9 months ago
    madscientist said:
    When you return to a psionic dreamscape after you already finished it once, and go to the final area, how do you exit it?
    I'm afraid you don't... I believe that's a bug, and you are not supposed to re-enter any psionic dreamscape.
    #
    madscientist 9 months ago
    E_net4 said:
    madscientist said:
    When you return to a psionic dreamscape after you already finished it once, and go to the final area, how do you exit it?
    I'm afraid you don't... I believe that's a bug, and you are not supposed to re-enter any psionic dreamscape.

    Hmm, I thought I read something about returning there to get
    more tokens.
    Maybe that is in Werivar?
    #
    E_net4 9 months ago
    madscientist said:
    E_net4 said:
    madscientist said:
    When you return to a psionic dreamscape after you already finished it once, and go to the final area, how do you exit it?
    I'm afraid you don't... I believe that's a bug, and you are not supposed to re-enter any psionic dreamscape.

    Hmm, I thought I read something about returning there to get
    more tokens.
    Maybe that is in Werivar?
    I don't recall there being a way to farm tokens like that in Werivar either. I wonder if the Werivar Expansion did something like that.
    #
    Bladekill1298 9 months ago
    I've seen people talk about golems in this thread. What is a golem is that just a big psionic? Also what if someone were to make a different campaign because i've always thought of a new playable mod. Such as a playable rogue Battledrone. Which has a lesser rof for the lazer, but has a lot more health which could have something to do with that it is an older kind of battledrone that was put out of use for the newer types of battledrones. Then in this story it could have this rogue battledrone wiping out Marine bases and sectors throughout a different part of the Notrium world to free the long forgotten battledrones. Or we could scratch all this and have it set like in Opposing Force where the Marines were first colonizing the planet and had to wipe out the aliens for colonization. But this could have a longer story to it and would be played with the Marines.
    Edited 9 months ago
    #
    E_net4 9 months ago
    Bladekill1298 said:
    I've seen people talk about golems in this thread. What is a golem is that just a big psionic?
    The sand golem is an ally that the Psionic can conceive once in possession of the void token. I don't recall the combination, but it should be recorded in another thread if you're having trouble figuring it out yourself. Also, some ingredients are required for building the golem.

    Bladekill1298 said:
    Also what if someone were to make a different campaign because i've always thought of a new playable mod. Such as a playable rogue Battledrone. Which has a lesser rof for the lazer, but has a lot more health which could have something to do with that it is an older kind of battledrone that was put out of use for the newer types of battledrones. Then in this story it could have this rogue battledrone wiping out Marine bases and sectors throughout a different part of the Notrium world to free the long forgotten battledrones. Or we could scratch all this and have it set like in Opposing Force where the Marines were first colonizing the planet and had to wipe out the aliens for colonization. But this could have a longer story to it and would be played with the Marines.
    Well, you are free to work on a Notrium mod (or even a Driftmoon mod!) with such aspects.
    #
    Bladekill1298 9 months ago
    Well I have no idea how to make a mod in the first place or rearrange things in the text files such as in the new Wazzal II 5.03 files. I made it so there was a another alien spawner but spawned troops instead of aliens so I could have an infinite war with the aliens.
    #
    Bladekill1298 8 months ago
    is it possible to change the human to any character available such as a robot or a marine just by switching things around in the creatures.dat
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: