Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Your best Melee characters

Your best Melee characters

Death Knight 11 years ago
So have any of you gotten far enough in the game where you can track your character's strengths. Im currently trying to see which attributes make for the strongest build. Im placing points into agility every 5th level with every lvl other than that in constitution. This makes for a hardy melee fighter that can still run away in case im in a jam.

Naturally strength and constitution is probably one of the best combos, but dexterity and constitution is awesome too as you get off more attacks.
#
Anne 11 years ago
And don't forget: if you're in a real fix that you want to get out of, you can always use reverse Ooz powder to make yourself sprint faster than Usain Bolt (well, at least for a brief period of time).

By the way, I often like to up my agility and intelligence - but that's obviously just one strategy.
#
Death Knight 11 years ago
What does intelligence give to a melee warrior? Is the extra experience enough for a payoff or is the extra mana a good thing? Frankly I am just getting warmed up to the roleplaying.
#
Anne 11 years ago
Death Knight said:
What does intelligence give to a melee warrior? Is the extra experience enough for a payoff or is the extra mana a good thing? Frankly I am just getting warmed up to the roleplaying.

Well I like the fact that I start getting levels faster - and I do also like to use the skills as much as I can (especially later on in the game, when I have more skills), and obviously having more mana fits very nicely with that.
#
Forum » Your best Melee characters

Your email:
Your name: