Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werivar Mod

Nocture17 15 years ago
    Survive amongst your own kind means that: [incredibly minor spoiler?]you need to hang around in the hive area, you'll get Morph points the longer you survive.[/spoiler] I don't remember how well I fixed the Stowaway since there was a bug that stopped her ever completing her evolution in Werivar, but I'm reasonably sure this lasts until 2100 or so.
    #
    Gregg 15 years ago
    Aha! I believe I have found this bug. I can't advance past 2350 morph points. A shame, as I have layed plenty of eggs, basically live in the hive sector and have killed about 200 dire reapers- that level still ain't going up. Any help on how to cure this? Other than that I love the mod.
    #
    Nocture17 15 years ago
    Once I finish version 1.0, the Stowaway's abilities will be revamped along with the other characters. Until then, I'm afraid you've capped out your Alien's evolution.

Anyways, back to the grind for me. Stupid Scavenger and his multiple weapons needing writing up.
    #
    harwe 15 years ago
    "Nocture17" said:
    I'm shocked Harwe. You don't have the latest version of the Werivar expansion up yet?!
    No... I do have v.9, unless somehow there is a hidden version of v1.0 that I missed O.o
    #
    Nocture17 15 years ago
    The latest version is.... 0.95

"Nocture17" said:

New version available:
    Version 0.95 <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?lj1dm2jkint">http://www.mediafire.com/?lj1dm2jkint</a><!-- m -->

Updates:

Mainly a bug fix update to get everything working alright before I start doing the crazy stuff I want to do for 1.0:

Scavenger - new weapon, lightning spray. A rapid, medium range stunning weapon that deals potent damage.
    Nightmare Armour script fix - Nightmare Armour now heals as advertised.
    Devour - Properly upgraded, Dire Reapers can now also be consumed.

Stowaway - new weapon, pheremone spray. Confuse enemies into fighting one another. A weapon fit for a queen.

Psionic - Since the Ship Graveyard is an end-game location, having the Psionic's mandatory first upgrades being available there felt a tad sadistic. The liquid region is now much closer to home.

General - Now accompanying low health food usage increase is regeneration back to 10% of health for all organic races.
    Mines all now drop the items they're supposed to.
    New item, Hyper Recovery Pack. When the recovery pack isn't enough, spice it up a little bit with something stronger.

I shocked you with my sudden half-version, I can tell.
    #
    harwe 15 years ago
    Fine, its updated, I just didn't want to sift through that lengthy analysis to notice an update.....
    #
    Kaizer 15 years ago
    Woooohoo! my werivar is a titan! Awesome mod, is great!

I get the lightning spell with the werivar, i only was in the nirdamaruk killing (and eating fabricated meal) and when i get an big level i just killed the ball and everyone in the eden becomed a psionic again, what they do? they dont attacked me but i used psi-control and builded a psionic army

And get the marine end too, "you has becomed a titan", that was awesome

Is the best mod that i have ever seen, but the alien cant kill the battle-droids, and cant build them to attack too so i needed to use the alien queen pet that throw acid, only with that i killed them, i hope that you make the alien more stronger than the pet queen, and the hive queens too, make them stronger, they are very easy (if you think in the dire reapers and that they are the queens of the aliens)
    #
    roofie 15 years ago
    Im playing Werivar Mod few days.I managed to make tools but i cant use them even when im beside the mines.Could someone help me.
    #
    WarriorMonk 15 years ago
    Question about the spawns in this mod.....

I found the ship graveyard, stocked up on some items, and headed back to the hermits house to setup a base... but it's crawling with dire reapers now for some reason. They seem never ending...

Does something trigger this or is it set to happen at a certain time? Also, is there anyway to stop the swarms?
    #
    themados 15 years ago
    The werivar mod has a "timer" that when it reaches 0 things like battle droids (i their called) and dire reapers because it is meant to be finished quickly
    #
    buggy 14 years ago
    Two thingsne can you please post another link for downloading verison 1.00? and two how do you get the Nirdaramuk?
    #
    buggy 14 years ago
    sorry for the double post but i got a great idea for you to add(i could try to do it but im new to moding)farming!
    #
    Sebine 14 years ago
    Sorry, I dont have time to sift 36 pages.. for just one question

Im playing a human
    Day 9
    level who knows

My question: What The Hell Was That!?!?!?!?!?

Im runnin home to save and make a sniper pistol when out of the blue i get NAILED by a bunch of red laser fire and a freakin MISSILE

So again: What The Hell Was That!?!?!?!?!?
    #
    harwe 14 years ago
    I think they're called battledroids. They were the most annoying mobs other than dire reapers by the mass... and they spawn like late game.
    #
    Sebine 14 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    I think they're called battledroids. They were the most annoying mobs other than dire reapers by the mass... and they spawn like late game.

Im also playing an alien queen

Unlike my human, my alien never came across battledroids till I got to the military base (man is this thing a bitch to take)

Dire Reapers? Bring em. I destroy dire reapers

Fort Dire Reaper with the Ether Gens... I stormed in there layd down like 25+ turrets and sat back for the CARNAGE

EDIT:

Ok, 2 endings as an alien

Kill the queens/nest
    Lift Off (man that was HARD.. had to gather a brood and just RUSH the fort.. didnt even stand a chance to kill everyone... bloody battledroids)

EDIT2:

You cant complete the "distress call" ending if you kill all the aliens beforehand... LAME
    #
    Sebine 14 years ago
    jesus christ

thanks uber

Werivar psionic is retardedly impossible

Wheres the goddam water focus point?

Let me guess.. SHIP GRAVEYARD right?

Yea.. thanks
    #
    buggy 14 years ago
    still havent done buildable floodlights? use the ones from wazzal 2 they arnt buildable but the creatures track you with there lights.btw whats the very latest verison cuz im finding alot of links all over the place?
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    The latest Werivar mod version is 0.7, which is final, because UberWaffe stopped working on it.
    Then there's the Werivar Expansion mod, which can be downloaded here
    #
    Sebine 13 years ago
    Ok I'm back

My last comp fried itsself, so I lost everything I had
    Recently found Notrium again after nearly going sane looking for it

Android
    How the hell do you upgrade this guy?
    I replicated the nanos, now I can't poke them
    Got power prism crystals (I hope I don't need more than 100 of these damn things...)
    so what do I do with them? Can anyone offer a hint?

Never mind, I got it
    Hell of a shopping list...
    stupid late game snipers and late game random battledroids
    #
    Toshibler (guest) 8 years ago
    Guys someone should really host this mod again. I love Notrium and the regular Werivar mod but I want... no I NEED MORE.

Does anyone know a site or something where I can get info about more Notrium mods or Werivar spinoffs?

(I posted the same thing in Werivar Expansion thread so sorry)

P.S.: A good way of dealing with battledroids by yourself?
    #
    MageKing17 8 years ago
    This should be the most up-to-date version of the mod.
    #
    Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: