Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Sequel?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Sequel?

LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    So, eug, you want more opponents and items?
    #
    iceman 19 years ago
    nah, i dont need modable, i cant make squat
    #
    eug1404 19 years ago
    "Thaimodz" said:
    So, eug, you want more opponents and items?
    Pretty much yea, they make for good goals to work toward, although maybe there is a seperate battle screen where you can challenge special people, these people are really tough though and won't fight just anyone, so you have to have a certain amount of victories in the normal arena to challenge them, the more victories they require the tougher they are. Maybe special equipement is given for beating them, equipement that you couldn't get anywhere else, the beggining ones could give crap stuff(like a marginally better coppere helmet), but the end really powerfull ones could give Legendary Golden Magically Enchanted Armor and Super Swift Magical Blades.

It would also add a new little dimension to the game if you could bet on the outcome of the match of other competitors(it would be pointless to be abel to bet on yourself, because if you don't win you die).But it isn't really that important.
    #
    LunaticNeko 19 years ago
    MODDING
    Modding to the new age will have the modding wizard that will guide you into making new weapons, cities, enemies and more without programming skill required and save into a plugin file. You can launch Forge II with more than one plug in.

FIGHTERS
    Maybe you can travel across cities for more fighters. Cities are like plug-ins that can be downloaded from contributors. Unlike mods, you can use more then one plug-in at once. And you can save a ghost from yourself to be a random-named enemy. Yes, fixed-named gladiators are good to play with.

ITEMS
    There should be more variation of things. Combined attributes and more. If you don't know what is this then go play Diablo and look for magic items there. And a chance to meet a powerful smith who can forge special weapons exclusively for you at the pain in the a** price. Then get it enchented at the enchanter for more magical powers. So you don't keep having the F-ing Massive Dangerous Weapon of Destruction or Flame Blade of Honour or so at certain points in the game. Oh, in real arena battles there are more weapons than swords. The plug-ins will do the job.

BATTLES
    There can be team fights and more. You can start a clan in the game and recruit people as your mates. When your rank drops much the clan will be disbanded.

STATS
    You could have stat points, resistances and then. And honour point that will increase if you win and drops if you lose. And then when you deal a blow successfully you will get some exp points. And will be increased by huge steps when you can do a one-hit-kill attacks.

MULTIPLAYER
    They're like normal games. Fight online. No plugged-in things allowed.

gee goo gee goo gee goo gee goo

I'M AUTISTIC!
    #
    clogmonkey 19 years ago
    "Thaimodz" said:
    MODDING
    Modding to the new age will have the modding wizard that will guide you into making new weapons, cities, enemies and more without programming skill required and save into a plugin file. You can launch Forge II with more than one plug in.

FIGHTERS
    Maybe you can travel across cities for more fighters. Cities are like plug-ins that can be downloaded from contributors. Unlike mods, you can use more then one plug-in at once. And you can save a ghost from yourself to be a random-named enemy. Yes, fixed-named gladiators are good to play with.

ITEMS
    There should be more variation of things. Combined attributes and more. If you don't know what is this then go play Diablo and look for magic items there. And a chance to meet a powerful smith who can forge special weapons exclusively for you at the pain in the a** price. Then get it enchented at the enchanter for more magical powers. So you don't keep having the F-ing Massive Dangerous Weapon of Destruction or Flame Blade of Honour or so at certain points in the game. Oh, in real arena battles there are more weapons than swords. The plug-ins will do the job.

BATTLES
    There can be team fights and more. You can start a clan in the game and recruit people as your mates. When your rank drops much the clan will be disbanded.

STATS
    You could have stat points, resistances and then. And honour point that will increase if you win and drops if you lose. And then when you deal a blow successfully you will get some exp points. And will be increased by huge steps when you can do a one-hit-kill attacks.

MULTIPLAYER
    They're like normal games. Fight online. No plugged-in things allowed.

gee goo gee goo gee goo gee goo

I'M AUTISTIC!

*drools*uhh............ (freddy is drooling at how good your idea's are)

5min later.... huh, oh i have an !
    have overall hitpoints, if you lose, lose 1HP
    if you win, win 1HP
    if lose all HP... you die
    if have full HP, uhh... maybie you do a little more damige?
    #
    Bien45 17 years ago
    How bout disarming the enemys weapons
    #
    Bien45 17 years ago
    "ptm682" said:
    i think you oughta definatly make a sequel to this game
    but some things should be left unchanged,like the storyline should stay the same,to be the best gladiator,in the game!somethings to think about changing is:1. make it multi-player make the game playable via internet.
    2.movement make it so you can do the movements of the weapons from the key board or maybe a joystick.
    3.add thrusting motion
    4.more weapons,armor,a win/loss record dont worry about expiance points,the idea is to fight in arenas and collesseums,this can be monitored by win/loss record
    5. add features of loss of limbs,the head,torso penatration
    6.make it so all who play start in thier own village,that they can name
    7.set up tournament play via the internet,making it so that players can work thier way from villages,to arenas,to collesseums by thier win/loss record
    Ptm theres only 1 colesum.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    1) Please refrain from threadmining.

2) Please refrain from double-posting.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Geez, I thought we'd already explained all this to him
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Multiple times.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Multiple times.
    What a n00b.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "Pete" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Multiple times.
    What a n00b.
    Who youre reffering to? Bien45, Grim, Anarion, or me?

better be bien45
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Who youre reffering to? Bien45, Grim, Anarion, or me?
    That should be obvious.
    #
    Forum » The Sequel?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: