Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Linux Version?

Linux Version?

d10sfan (guest) 11 years ago
Are there plans for a Linux version of Driftmoon?
Edited 11 years ago
#
Anne 11 years ago
d10sfan (guest) said:

Definitely! We have high hopes that we'll be able to port Driftmoon to other platforms, and have already started looking into the options.
#
Anonymous1157 11 years ago
You're welcome to play Driftmoon on Wine in the meantime. The game has been built with Wine in mind from the beginning, and it works as well as on Windows. (Of course, I wouldn't mind a native port myself.)
#
d10sfan 11 years ago
Anne said:
d10sfan (guest) said:

Definitely! We have high hopes that we'll be able to port Driftmoon to other platforms, and have already started looking into the options.

Ok great! Any sort of ETA on that?

If we buy the game now, would we get the other platforms when they release?
#
Anne 11 years ago
d10sfan said:

Anyone buying directly through us will most certainly get the other native versions as well. We'll try our best to let the people buying through distributors get the ported versions as well, but I'm afraid that depends partly on the distributors.

I'm afraid we don't have a reliable ETA yet. (That depends partly on how well Driftmoon does. If it does well enough for Ville to take a break from his pay job, he'll get it done much sooner than by working only in the evenings.) But so far it's looking pretty good.

Edited 11 years ago
#
d10sfan 11 years ago
Anne said:
d10sfan said:

Anyone buying directly through us will most certainly get the other native versions as well. We'll try our best to let the people buying through distributors get the ported versions as well, but I'm afraid that depends partly on the distributors.

I'm afraid we don't have a reliable ETA yet. (That depends partly on how well Driftmoon does. If it does well enough for Ville to take a break from his pay job, he'll get it done much sooner than by working only in the evenings.) But so far it's looking pretty good.

Thanks for the info, just bought the game after playing the demo for a bit. Liking it alot so far!
#
Forum » Linux Version?

Your email:
Your name: