Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread

HarmlessHermit 19 years ago
    I will be a storywriter.

What kind of flash is it going to be? I picture a comedy type thing with jokes about Notrium and everything. It won't be a total stand-up routine because it will have a underlying plot but it should be funny most of the time. For the comedy we need Zombie of course . Another thing is that we can't get this off the ground with one animator and a few voices. I don't have a working mic but I can get one if needed.
    #
    erendor 19 years ago
    I can be a storywriter, too. If you like, I'll write up something and show you - to test my abilities. Aside from that, I have a working mic, but my voice could be imitated quite well with a cheese grater and a block of wood. You can still put me down for voiceacting if all else fails, though .
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    We have enough voice actors. And I believe everyone was going to be voiceacting for their character. But we need a flash animator. Last time I checked, we had a grand total of zero people able to do the animation. Unless someone has a spare copy of Flash lying around they never told anyone about, someone will have to... er... "magically aquire" one. In a perfectly legal manner. Yup.
    #
    HarmlessHermit 19 years ago
    *cough* Kah-zah *cough*
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    *cough* WinMX *cough* This thread *cough*
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    *hands everybody here a throat tablet.*

Feel better? Back on topic.
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    We could, of course, make it w/out voices.

And please, check the list. There IS an animator. Me.

Although I do not have a working copy installed ATM (damn ME...), I just have to reformat my HD to make it work. The lil' bugger worked fine when I installed it on 98 and then upgraded to ME due to 98 crashing more often than ME.
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    We could, of course, make it w/out voices.

And please, check the list. There IS an animator. Me.

Although I do not have a working copy installed ATM (damn ME...), I just have to reformat my HD to make it work. The lil' bugger worked fine when I installed it on 98 and then upgraded to ME due to 98 crashing more often than ME.
    ME is almost as bad as 3.1, man. You need XP. It's not that unreasonable a price. I have never had to reinstall XP once, whereas I needed to reinstall ME once every week to keep it at a tolerable functionality...
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    XP is a definate no-no, too heavy for my compy.

Do you know anything about win2000? I think it might work on me compy...

My compy has AMD Duron 850MHz processor and 128MB SDRAM.

If it ain't workin' properly on that, then forget about it.
    #
    slyvenafan 18 years ago
    Is this dead? I really wanted to be a Storywriter. Guess I'm to late. *Sigh*.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    It seems to be dead... Nobody's applying anymore...
    #
    slyvenafan 18 years ago
    Awww, this is a really good idea! It'll be funny like hell, too.
    #
    Marevix 18 years ago
    The only problem is, the storywriters aren't writing. With no story, there can be no animation. No animation, no voice acting. No voice acting, no jokes for me to think up. Email somebody, goad e'm into working on it.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Ok then, I'll add Cartman as a storywriter.

One question still remains...

Whether to make it with or without voices.
    #
    Marevix 18 years ago
    Without voices would help keep the anonymity on the forums, with voices would make it seem more professional. It's easy to mess up voice acting, however. I'd reccomend doing it first with text and then adding voices to see if it works properly.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Grim? WinXP works on a 400 MHz processor. It's run on your 850 MHz. Trust me.

And just let those who know how to voice act good voice act. Mask the voices with software, if you want to maintain anonymity. The real question is: Can the animator make the voices work?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    Grim? WinXP works on a 400 MHz processor. It's run on your 850 MHz. Trust me.

I'm not worried about my processor. I'm worried about the lack of RAM memory.

And even if it does run, it won't run smoothly.

A friend of mine who's old computer was better than my current one (although almost similar) had trouble running the little bugger on it.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    You need more people, then I'm in! I can be a storywriter, or you can add me to Additional ideas and such.

You can also add me to Voices, but my english are a bit rusty. However, I got a high grade in english, so I don't think that will be a problem.

EDIT:
    OK, I can begin to write, just send me an email.
    I have almost no homeworks, since it is the last days before summer holidays.
    EDIT
    #
    slyvenafan 18 years ago
    ya i rly do luv chese
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Sorry about forgetting to add ye, Sora. Added you now.

@All storywriters: You can begin making the story. I'll lock up the storywriters section.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    alright, MageKing17, Arcade, UberWaffe, HarmlessHermit, Erendor, The Gemini, Sora, let's start off by posting all of your msn accounts, so we can all enter some big chat when we need to

I'll start off

my emails is: "Idiote@gmail.com" without the brackets, so add me.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Mine is here: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:the_gemini@msn.com">the_gemini@msn.com</a><!-- e -->
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    post your email adresses, storyywriters, now come on.
    #
    Zombie 18 years ago
    Uhhh... What? I guess I count...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Zombie.udf@gmail.com">Zombie.udf@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    Uhhh... What? I guess I count...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Zombie.udf@gmail.com">Zombie.udf@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

That was meant for the storywriters of FMN (which you now are ), so I'll take that as an application.

You're hired.

Now get workin'.

And no more storywriter applications.
    #
    slyvenafan 18 years ago
    omg
    #
    Forum » Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: