Register
Email: Password:
Forum » mods

mods

markob 12 years ago
hello everyone does someone making mods when yes where can i download this mods.And could someone update some mods like werivar expansion like that the scravenger(dorgot his real name) find Nauq(the alien)
and making easier to play on easy(the dire reapers over run the whole game after 20 real days)

p.s. greatings from Croatia
#
Anonymous1157 12 years ago
Please note that due to the nature of the new forum and its incomplete state, we cannot determine what game you might be talking about if you don't actually specify what game you might be talking about.

... Luckily, by talking about Notrium mods, I was able to determine that you are referring to Notrium. In that case, there is only one recently active Notrium modder that I know of, TNN17, but he did not create any of the mods you want updated, nor is there anything more than test releases for TNN17's mod.
#
markob 12 years ago
Thanks for the info and i was talking about Notrium mods
#
Endymion 12 years ago
Anonymous1157 said:
TNN17, but he did not create any of the mods you want updated,
Uh, didn't he make the werivar expansion?
#
Anonymous1157 12 years ago
No, UberWaffe made Werivar.

... Owaitaminute, you mean the expansion to the expansion. Yes, that was TNN17 under his old username.
#
Kario 12 years ago
You know if you wanted the mods I think a dude named 'Harwe' (It's Harwe right?) has a sig to the link of the site of which mods are located.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
...signature... you know, there's no such thing since we switched forums.
Seriously though, if anyone has the link from harwe's former signature, it'd probably nice to post it. So it's SOMEWHERE on the forums at least, so we have a place to send people to when they ask.

Ville, you should still have the forum backups, right?
#
MageKing17 12 years ago
Narvius said:
...signature... you know, there's no such thing since we switched forums.
And they weren't displayed for a long time before that.
#
Venom31 12 years ago
Does this mean no one can currently download mods for Notrium? Good for me for stashing some of them on HDD .

@EDIT
Did a quick manual search through some topics. The link to harwe's profile results in 404.for obvious reasons.
#
ville 12 years ago
This one, right?
#
Narvius 12 years ago
Yep, thanks ville. I'll open a thread to direct future askers to.
#
Anne 12 years ago
Narvius said:
Yep, thanks ville. I'll open a thread to direct future askers to.

That's a good idea, Narvius (and execution too, I see)!
#
Forum » mods

Your email:
Your name: