Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Multiple install...?

Multiple install...?

KingFunkIII (guest) 10 years ago
Hi there,

I only found out about Driftmoon recently, but it sounds exactly like my cup of tea! So when I buy it, I'd rather buy it direct to circumvent Steam third party charges etc. and I also like the charity element.

However, this leaves me with 1 question - if I buy it from the website, will I be able to play it on more than 1 computer, i.e. my home PC and my work laptop?

Actually, that's put a second question in my mind - if I am able to do that, is there an easy was to transfer my save file from one to the other? Is it just copy/pasting the save file?

Thanks and good luck!
#
Anne 10 years ago
KingFunkIII (guest) said:
Hi there,

I only found out about Driftmoon recently, but it sounds exactly like my cup of tea! So when I buy it, I'd rather buy it direct to circumvent Steam third party charges etc. and I also like the charity element.

However, this leaves me with 1 question - if I buy it from the website, will I be able to play it on more than 1 computer, i.e. my home PC and my work laptop?

Actually, that's put a second question in my mind - if I am able to do that, is there an easy was to transfer my save file from one to the other? Is it just copy/pasting the save file?

Thanks and good luck!

Hi KingFunkIII! Nice to hear you've found Driftmoon to your liking! You needn't worry about the multiple PCs, you'll of course be able to use Driftmoon on more than one PC without a problem. And moving the save file works quite simply by just copy pasting it to the other computer. You should find the save files under my documents - just be sure to copy the correct save slot (the slots are numbered starting from 0), or if you want, you could just copy them all! And if any problems ever come up, we're also always very happy to help out our players.

By the way, you might be glad to hear that we're just about to open a nice discount of Driftmoon to all our direct buyers (the discount is already up and working, we just haven't had the time to write the blog post yet)!

Edited 10 years ago
#
KingFunkIII (guest) 10 years ago
Sold! Or, rather, bought!

Thanks for getting back so quickly - I did imagine you wouldn't be exercising some sort of always-online DRM single install nonsense!

Now if only I didn't have to work then I could get to adventuring...
#
Forum » Multiple install...?

Your email:
Your name: