Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Stone age mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Stone age mod

NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Isnt this topic about my mod???? Anyways it has a white background, so just save it as transparent ok Asdmaster......
    #
    AsdMaster 18 years ago

Save the picture by right clicking and then save picture as (anything)

So Casanova or someone can understand
    #
    Relativity17 18 years ago
    Jesus H. Christ, what is that?

I've removed the white background, reuploaded with transparency.

I might whip up something better tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, if anyone uses Firefox, you can use my image uploader. The page won't display correctly in Internet Explorer, anyway, its here.
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/zephyr">http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/zephyr</a><!-- m -->
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Thank god somone could just do the hut, ille save it on my home computer once im home.........
    Thx
    #
    Perspective isn't great, but I was assuming you wanted an overhead view. Not the most interesting position...

#
    eddeshun 18 years ago
    I think it looks great! it could double as a bullseye as well

Seriously though, it looks good, good job!

*thinks* Did you end up using photoshop to make that?
    #
    No, unless someone here wants to buy me a copy of PS CS, I'm gonna always use Gimp.
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Thanks for the pics ill add you to the list of credits
    #
    AsdMaster 18 years ago

Can you please make this transparent... I didn't understand what you did

I don't know but i think this one is transparent

And Realativity I'm still learning, So don't be so harsh

You can modify it if you don't like it

I don't know how to make them notrium ready

I never went that far in my MODS
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    It needs to be in frames first other wise it will look the same when it moves..
    Pm me if you need hellp on frames
    #
    AsdMaster 18 years ago
    Dang it

All My good files were deleted by he who must not be named

And my production has stopped I tried but now its going to take me another month to do

Maybe relativity can help for now
    Or Casanova Or Eddeshun

Very sorry...
    #
    eddeshun 18 years ago
    All your good files were deleted by... voldolmort? The antagonist of the harry potter series?

Aye, any specifics on what I can do get the ball rolling, I'm glad to be of service.
    #
    I'm still popping in occasionally. If anyone needs a graphic, just shout out.

And if anyone needs a website, I'm doing that too at the moment.

(<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/Contracted/">http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/Contracted/</a><!-- m --> for examples of what I do. BCHS is finished/polished. C.E. Hall is a WIP.)
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Relativity17" said:
    And if anyone needs a website, I'm doing that too at the moment.

(<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/Contracted/">http://relativity17.oddcrap.org/Contracted/</a><!-- m --> for examples of what I do. BCHS is finished/polished. C.E. Hall is a WIP.)

Perhaps you should do a thread in General Talk about this page hosting things where you'd give us the specs (bandwith, space per customer, possible costs, that kind of stuff).

Edit: Wait... Are you hosting or just designing the sites?
    #
    I'm designing them. I'm hosting those two sites for testing reasons. When they're done, whoever I made them for gets their own host for them.
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Hi, i havent modded for a few weeks but i might start soon just to say what i most need and have made-
    I need list:
    cave roof pics
    old man/elder type guy-creature pic
    random stone age items/scenery
    Dinosaur and mammal creature pics
    Tribal ally/enemy system

So far ive made about:
    40-50 items
    13 creatures
    only about 10 plot objects
    3 races-Hunter, "The Guy" who looks after animals and makes traps but has no tribe, Shaman.
    Only 2 areas so far........

Sorry thats all at the momment!
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    I can desing areas if you want,after all,that´s the thing that i are the best!,well,I can do lots of areas for you .
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Ok people i need some graphics and some scripting help
    I really need cave roof pics
    Dinosaur pics
    Some prehestoric mammals-dont care what era or anything
    Still tools and stuff

I really need them, pm me if you wana do some. With animals,tools and mammals you can do what ever you want from the times.

With scripting i need advice/scripts on how do make some kind of tribal ally/enemy system

If your gona make roof peices ill send you a copy of the mod so you can see the cave wall placement and i can change it a little if need be to make it easier......
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    hI, i can't draw so can somone please help... Ive said what i need in the previous post. Also anyone who can help me mod my mod please check the Modding Q and A and look for my latest post.

Thanks 2 anyone that can draw or mod good
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    I want to help but how the heck are you suppose to draw? maybe with the painting program thing??? Ireally need to know how to make graphics ops:
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    You could use photoshop if u got it....
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Again to anyone that can draw i need help. Read my post above about drawing. Pm me if you want to know specifics.
    Thanks
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    If you want more interest in your mod you should post a playable version. It doesn't matter if there is not much to do at the momment.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Im quiteinterested in history. Especially the era between 250mil yrs ago till 65mil yrs ago. So if you need anything with dinosaurs i can probably help. Unless you want me to draw/model anything. Im too much of a perfectionist to get any drawings/models right. At least not when i know the topic.
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    "NOSBoi" said:
    You could use photoshop if u got it....

Tried to look in google for a free pro paint thinige for at least a week. Turned out it wasted my summer vacation time, but then, I don't have summer vacation anymore :'(.

And for the painting, I really suck at it. Tried using paint program. Those stuff are really hard to do
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Thanks guys for posting, Crazy pleaseeee make me p[ictures i need them can anyone help??? ill try to post a my mod soon but ill just make it ready. I have no pictures i havent used so even if you think they are no good please post them!

Thanks guys for your ideas, anyone got anything to make my mod better??? As in a big thing???
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    It is very easy to lose interest in mod, as i have done but i will not give up. It is also very hard without new graphics as i cannot draw.
    Ill post my Mod when i get home if i have time, although quite a few of my graphics are just there for now(redone notrium one's) because i cant draw.

By the way if you want to be a tester, graphics etc just post it here or PM me..
    #
    Nocture17 18 years ago
    I wouldn't mind testing your mod out, given a spare hour here and there. I'd suggest a few items if you don't already have them:

Flint: A perfectly ordinary rock. Looks like flint.
    Pyrite: A metallic looking rock.

Combine the two to make "firestarter", the easy method of making fire caveman style.

But yes, quite probably you have something along those lines already, so I'll refrain from suggestions until something actually playable turns up, even if it's awash with alien place holders, and curiously placed stasis field caves.
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Maybe if you add those, it can take a while to start a fire but can last forever. You can even make a minigame out of striking one rock against the other quickly, or at the best angle. That might be a little tough to code, but the little time delay would be easy.
    #
    Nocture17 18 years ago
    A thing I just thought of: Different fire methods.

Fires I feel shouldn't last forever, but there are several ways of making fire. Two sticks rubbing together would use something similar to the combining bar, around 4, flint and tinder would have only 1, whilst having something like crude oil soaked cloth would be instant. If you could make wildlife afraid of fire, and cold damage acute, it would definitely be in the character's interests to make that combination.
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    At the momment fires are easy to make,but I will add your ideas Nocture (i hope i spelled that right). I have still some notrium textures and just remade ones as well as some from Asdmaster (Brown Huts) and Casanova (Heaps). There is not much to do and the areas are still in progress (like a trex in first area). I will post it i i can have intrst to fix a bug i found. I have lost intest as well cause i have ideas but no pictures. I draw real bad.

As always pictures and ideas are welcome and any testers cxould you post your names, Thanks
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Sorry about the delay i havent had the intrest to even post it but it is here. Btw i have not worked on it for ages and creatures and other things have beeen redone or made by casanova or Asdmaster. The link for it is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7023764/Stone_age_mod_BUILD_1.zip.html">http://rapidshare.de/files/7023764/Ston ... 1.zip.html</a><!-- m -->

Press H in game for help menu
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "NOSBoi" said:
    and other things have beeen redone or made by Casanova or Asdmaster

I'd guess that it was Cas. Can't remember Asd ever doing anything... But my memory has failed me more than once, so I cannot say for sure.
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    DAP 7.5 says it cant find the file...
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    Is it working for anyone?
    How is it, come on.... ....
    As for Asdmaster he did do a hut graphic and maybe more so hes in the credits. Casanova did heaps.

MY MOD is up for download guys,Link is in prevous post.
    #
    Forum » Stone age mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: