Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Continued production?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Continued production?

Facechild 20 years ago
    i think that once you get far enough into the game, you should be able to capture powerful battle ships that fire 4 heat seakers, or you could capture carrier ships that have like 10 little ships. any ways i hope you make a wazzal 2, i would play it for hours! :grins :thmbup
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    You mean the ships would have weapon slots, and the player could buy/steal weapons to them? Could fit in nicely.

But the nifty features aren't important. The really mind blowing new gameplay idea is. I couldn't just simply make a game just like Wazzal, it would be pointless.

Obviously there would be flying around in space within some sort of a map. And amidst there would be combat, trade and diplomacy. But what else?
    #
    Facechild 20 years ago
    you sould also remember to keep it interesting or else people will lose interest.
    example... dont add any more controls, it will get too confusing and hard to get used to, the controls you have now are perfect.
    #
    CHINCHIN 20 years ago
    Maybe when you take out an astoroid or a moon You can take control of it. Make use of your slaves by putting them to work making defensive battle droids to protect your planets or makeing other products to sell for loot.
    #
    LastDay 20 years ago
    Bugrit.

Why not ufos with castles? It's never been done before! :surpr

I agree ^_^
    hehe some sci-fi fortress with UFOs and lasers
    VS
    Castle with dragons and wizards

It would be fun to see some guy slice a wizard with a laser sabre or see bunch of robots eaten my a dragon or destroyed by rains of fire!
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    Aye laddy! That's a great idea!
    #
    Crazy 20 years ago
    i'd play wazzal a LOT more often. And maybe you should make it possible to change keys.
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    Doesn't Wazzal have the possibility to change the keys? I remember it's somewhere in the options, but I may be wrong.
    #
    Crazy 20 years ago
    :emb( whoops, i didn't notice.
    #
    Forum » Continued production?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: