Email: Password:
Forum » Screenshot forging competition
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Screenshot forging competition

Idiota 18 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    No it can't, unless you all conspire and delete them yourselves, of course. Of course, I'd never do such a thing.

Now now, you should already know that a regular user can only delete his/her post if the post was the latest in the thread.

Oh, I'm sorry, must be because I'm a moderator and all that >.>

No, I'm not an arrogant person, how'd you think of that?
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Shall I toss a coin?

It's heads.

Umm.. call it Idiota or Neogangster. Heads or Tails?
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Rock paper scissors in monnkonen chat room ?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    I don't want it to be decided by rock paper scissors, that just sucks.
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    VoIP? (I dont have it, I just want to help prevent spam by giving ideas) How about playing a multiplayer game against each other? I recommend Xpand Rally. You can get it at Java.com.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    When cormoon comes out, you could always just duel for it .

Or see who can beat me in Total Annihilation. Of course, if we decide to do it that way, nobody will ever win... XD
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Oh I loved that game. Too bad I lost the CD aeons ago...
    #
    "Pete" said:
    It's eons, not aeons.
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    Whoever gets the most votes wins a free interenets, courtesy of Al Gore.
    #
    Vote for Cas or he'll whoop yer @$$

I thought it was good...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "Pete" said:
    It's eons, not aeons.

Actually, it's aeons, just like Pete said.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "Pete" said:
    It's eons, not aeons.

Actually, it's aeons, just like Pete said.
    No, it's eons. An eon is an unspecific measurement of time, while an aeon is a summon in FFX .

(Note: that was a joke. But still, both aeon and eon are correct)
    #
    So those two are just as right as each other? Wierd... I always thaught it was JUST eon... Might I add it's also a huge period of time like an epoch, and an epoc is a felisian... I think it was a year...
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Right... ill finish my screen as soon as i get a spare 5-7 hrs from school...

I did have that much last weekend but i spent that on Halo

I'd spend another but my cd-key wont work online....
    #
    NeoGangster 18 years ago
    today the voting ends or am I wrong?
    what will happen if none will vote neither for idiota nor me
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    VOTE NEOGANGSTER
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    VOTE NEOGANGSTER

Yup!
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:

I think the competition is closed for new entries, but you're certainly free to show us what you've got.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    "ville" said:
    "Crazy" said:

I think the competition is closed for new entries, but you're certainly free to show us what you've got.

Yeah, it is, but you must still show it.

VOTE FOR ME!
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    No. NeoGangster did a TRUE screenshot. You did a great show of how the game should look like, but I cant imagine a OSHUD (on screen HUD ) like this in the end poduct.

EDIT

"Crazy" said:
    mmmkay, i spent the entire afternoon playing ET with a couple of friends. Lemme just install Photoshop. I just have to find the CD. It must be laying around here somewhere... (how many people can say they have a photoshop CD lying around here somewhere?!)

A COMPLETE OFF TOPICNESS BY ME COMING! DONT READ FUTHER!

You play ET too? Do you have baserace map? If yes, what you think about it?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    NG's pic was more like a figurative scetch-like thing, whereas Idiota's is the artistic (and therefore better) view of Cormoon.

Idiota FTW!!!
    #
    NeoGangster 18 years ago
    how about saying it's a draw and ville has to put both screens onto the page
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Let's wait, my clock says there's still time for votes.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Mine show there are still 4 hours left... Cross them fingers, NeoGanster.

Edit: I convinced Quanrian to make the decisive vote. I didn't want to tie, so congrats Neogangster. Oh, and if you ever find scorpions in a pie send by an anonymous person, it was my dog, k?
    #
    Quanrian 18 years ago
    Despite the fact I do like Idiota's I had to go with Neo's simply because it provided me with a fuller picture. Unfortunately for you guys we probably wont have an interface and it'll just be a bunch of text with numbers, on a nice red background
    #
    Amarth 18 years ago
    "Quanrian" said:
    Unfortunately for you guys we probably wont have an interface and it'll just be a bunch of text with numbers, on a nice red background
    Yes please! At least as good as Progress Quest I hope!
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Blasts amarth's post into a billion tiny pieces.*

NEVER MENTION THAT DEFILED BLASPHEMY AGAIN!
    #
    NeoGangster 18 years ago
    so again the victory is mine muahahaha
    strange...I was sure that I would lose this one
    This one was really close so I think Idiota is a winner somehow too ;D

how about a new competition where I have no chance to win? ^^

Monkkonen.net Forum needs your help to find the ulimative competition to beat NeoGangster

#
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:

Monkkonen.net Forum needs your help to find the ulimative competition to beat NeoGangster
    First, we demand you STFU!

Second, we demand you provide a definition for the word "ulimative!"
    #
    Damn it! I wish you people would vote on how close to a real game it looked! I like the Graphics User Interface and Heads-Up Display on Cas's...

So now we need a "Neo Cant Win What Competition?" thread!?!? Yay! Someone start it please so we can whoop his arse... and get that nightmare off your avatar! That won, too! *Naughty Hand Gesture*
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Congrats NeoGangster and Idiota, I put you both in the news.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Yay, thanks ville!

Oh, and the only thing I didn't like about Casanova's was the fact that (almost) all the stuff was ripped. I liked how he tried to show a game mode and all though.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Yeah, it seemed like a bit... hastily thrown together. I don't know how long it actually took him and don't care. I'm talking purely about how it looks.

Neo's was interesting, I'll give it that. But if the game resembled that (in user interface OR graphics style) I'd be hard-pressed for a reason to buy it . But Idiota's looked like something I'd want to play... something that doesn't look like Soldat with fireballs instead of rockets. The magic flamethrower thing looked cool, damnit!
    #
    Amarth 18 years ago
    Erm, question, does this 'run poll for X days' thingie actually WORK? Well, whatever.

NeoGangster, I declare you the official winner, and Idiota, I declare you the, err, official almost-winner. I knew it wasn't going to end on a draw...

Congratulations to our two officially declared ones, and thank you all who made a screenshot. Of course, if you want to, you can make some more screenshots .

Now, on to the next competition! And this time, I'm personally going to make sure NeoGangster won't be winning, whatever it is going to be. Consider this a duel, Neo. A fight for freedom of competition winnings for everyone of us! Freedom from the NeoGangster competition tyranny! Join me! I'm talking about YOUR rights to win a competition!
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    I say we have a knife fight with Neogangster blindfolded.
    #
    Forum » Screenshot forging competition
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: