Email: Password:
Forum » Gemini Tales Updated
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Gemini Tales Updated

Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    I'LL TAKE THE RICE PUDDING!

[no comment]

I'LL TAKE THE TECHNOLOGY, WHO CARES HOW OLD IT IS!

INDEED IT'S BRILLIANT!

#
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    HL2 comic is up. Doesn't make much sence though...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    AAAGGGHHH!

*runs away screaming again*

...hey wait aminute...

/me gets an idea

You could market those as military technology!
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Yes... Thats a good idea.

However, I would realy like if you can post more servious comments. I'm trying to make "serious" comics, not just an ordinary outburst.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    If you're trying to make them serious, you could try... I dunno... having them make sense? ;P
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Yes, I know, I've actually made up a story that i'm going to follow, but you'll have to see them in a whole, not just look at a single comic. One make no sence, everyone makes a story.
    #
    [OT]I'm in but you didn't make me yet? How can I be in if you didnt make me yet? Stupid oxymoron... well, when you do make me, I want the shirt to say "TigerDirect" on it. I can get you the logo if you want or maybe even make the shirt and hand you a shirt! (me has Sims 2 teehee)[/OT]

The new comic did make sense in a "sequel to a nonexistent comic" kind of way. They must've been fighting for the doll because something important is in it like a jumpdrive or the key to a gun storage room... so in other words, that one needs a prequel to make sense.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Well, actually, that comic was some kind of random shit my friend made up, but it will explain something that will happen later.

I have taken pics enough for five more episodes, but mylazyness keeps me from making them into a comic
    #
    Somagu_21 18 years ago
    Don't use GM_Construct, Its ebil.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    New comic up! This time in a different layout. Check the news for more details.

@Somagu_21: I know gm_construct does not fit for more serious comics, so this is probably the last comic made in that map.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    I like the new layout, works better on the web. Try putting them all into one column. as in...

nevermind...
    #
    I actually get it, but who's lying on the ground dead? It could be any of the 3 mens's dead pile of burnt charcolal. How bout having the forum members invade an outpost or sum'n? That'd be cool and have a nice twist coughbacktopointlessnesscough!
    #
    Somagu_21 18 years ago
    I think it's the combine, those civvies looked pretty pissed... Kinda....
    I loved that "Wow, thanks male8B." That had me laughing.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Hehe. I'm trying to make the comic fun for all, for both skilled GMod, and HL2, gamers and "ThoseWhoNotKnowAboutHalfLife" peeps. Hmmm... thats a quite good joke! /me writes it down for later use.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    HH2

When did HarmlessHermit get his own game?

And when the heck was the sequel made?!?
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Grrr.... Not that HH syndrome again...

Anyway, I've fixed it.
    #
    [OT]
    H and L aren't anywhere near each other on QWERTY keyboards except that they're on the same half of it!
    [/OT]

When's the next comic? And don't you dare tell me it's a secret.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    [OT]
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    H and L aren't anywhere near each other on QWERTY keyboards except that they're on the same half of it!
    Yes, but since he had to hit the H key for "half," it's quite easy to see how he could accidentally hit it again instead of L.

Duh.
    [/OT]
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    I have resumed comicforgin', and in the process created and uploaded my first Mingebag! It now resides in the first post.(Isn't it cute?:3)

The next issue will be uploaded in the weekend, or even earlier. In the meantime, you can play around with my new poll. You see, I'm wondering what new layout my comic should have, so I'm asking you to help me!
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    The MingeBag is lacking a gravity gun. Every MingeBag has one of those in his crotch.

Also, he's not standing up straight.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    It has the gravitygun, it's only that it didn't get in the picture.

I know it's not standing up straight. I'll try to fix that.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    It has the gravitygun, it's only that it didn't get in the picture.

I know it's not standing up straight. I'll try to fix that.
    Try "Statue"-ing the Kleiner ragdoll once it spawns, then get it upright, freeze some spots like hands, torso and pelvis, then un-statue it, adjust whatever is needed, re-statue it, add the Grav-Gun, weld, and vĂ³ila!
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    I've made a siggy leading to this site! I'm pretty proud of it, allthough it's several things about it that I want to change.

Now, as you see, there are three persons there. They are all main characters of my comic, allthough two of them haven't participated yet. The first from the left are Mingebag(23), then its Father Bribeory, and the last person is the main main character, Burnie Shallow.

I think it's time to present the other main characters too, in order to create some interest in my comics.

There are four other characters that I have thought up so far.

Ahmed Sheik ben Reddiq Fyfasan, a terrorist.

Hoang Doh, an asian hostage.

Danny Madiaq, a rocker/goth kinda person.

Tinni Normal, the only girl in the Sunshine team.

There you have it. Other, more sensitive information about those characters will be revealed in the comic. Stay tuned for a new comic near the end of this week!
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Just make sure you dont make the text boxes so UGLY this time...
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 18 years ago
    Gemini can you send me some advices for G-mod ??? my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:roman.byrtus@seznam.cz">roman.byrtus@seznam.cz</a><!-- e -->
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Good news! Uploaded the next comic, dudes! If you think the resolution sucks, try clicking the image 3 times or something.

I skipped the intro part, and started directly on the main comic. Also, the terrorist is replaced by the dude in the orange shirt, since I can't spawn terrorists or CTs on the map I'm using.

I have also tried out a new layout, where the pics are placed like the ordinary comics are.

And by the way, Mingebag(23) has been changed to (23)Mingebag. That's the correct Minge number system in GMod. The (23) shows the number of the Minge on the server. In the Sunshine Collective world, there are therefore at least 23 Minges.

I planned to start on my next comic the day after the release of this one, but because a Valve update FUed GMod, I'll have to wait untill those bastards fix it.

So, any comments so far?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    And by the way, Mingebag(23) has been changed to (23)Mingebag. That's the correct Minge number system in GMod. The (23) shows the number of the Minge on the server. In the Sunshine Collective world, there are therefore at least 23 Minges.
    IIRC it was the other way around.

"The Gemini" said:
    I planned to start on my next comic the day after the release of this one, but because a Valve update FUed GMod, I'll have to wait untill those bastards fix it.
    You can get the fix from the GMod/Facepunch forums.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    What? Is it Mingebag(23)? I am sure I remember that the (23)Mingebag is correct.

And that patch on the GMod/Facepunch forums doesn't fix the faceposer, if I remember correctly.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    The better one does, you silly.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Ok, new comic is up.

This time, I'm ORDERING you to give me constructive feedback about the comics. I can't improve until you tell me what I should get better at, you know.

And by the way, I forgot what font I used for Burnie in the 3. comic, so I had to pick another one.

Anyway, enjoy da comic.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Constructive feedback? More light. I nearly couldnt see the mingebag in the background.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Also, make a better mingebag and its "ignorance is bliss". Otherwise, exept for the lack of a good joke, i can't see any problems.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    It's meant to be dark. It's depressive.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    I don't get it. They were drinking, the other guy explodes, and... oh. I get it now.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    New comic!
    The resolution is pretty bad, and I know that. So sorry if it creates some troubles. The swedish scientist's dress is fu'ed for some reason...

Apart from that, I'm very content with this comic. The joke with the UN was made up while I was taking pics for it, so it's pretty random.

Funfacts:
    1. If you look at Danny's right arm in picture 3, you can see a blood stain. I accidentially managed to hit him with a pulse rifle. I still don't know how I managed to do that, as I had the physic gun wielded at that moment...

2. There was supposed to be a picture before the first one, but I was forced to remove it due to some size issues.

Just a little sidenote about Kofi Annan. I realy look up to this person, so the joke about him is more like a tribute to him and his contribution to Mankind. Kofi is a great man, and UN is a great organization.
    #
    Forum » Gemini Tales Updated
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: