Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forge add-ons etc.

Forge add-ons etc.

Crusader 18 years ago
Hey I was wondering, is it possible to create your own weapons,armor etc. and add them to forge.If not maybe it's possible to create a weapon editor in which you could create your own weapons,armor etc. and maybe an arena editor two to create more arenas(duh).If there is anyone who could help me I would greatly appreciate it.Or at least tell me what you think of the idea.
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
I believe that what you are saying is impossible to do without rebuilding Forge to support that sort of thing.

You MIGHT be able to change the model files and the textures of the weapons and armor, perhaps even the damage they do and stuff like that, but I just don't see the point in any of that.
#
Crusader 18 years ago
Thanks for your help I really appreciate it .
#
Anonymous1157 18 years ago
You mean you did it?! Cool! Too bad I dont play the Forge!
#
ville 18 years ago
Changing the textures should be pretty easy, but the models are in a special format that you cannot make with any program.
#
Anonymous1157 18 years ago
Oh yeah, I remember in a vintage forum that you said you made 3DS's and used a funky format converter on'em. And you lost the 3DS's.
#
Crusader 18 years ago
If only there was a way around rebuilding forge.Well I'm out of ideas(not that I ever had any)
#
snogus 18 years ago
yeh, i think forge is not gig enough you can clock it in like 15 min, and by that i mean get the best armour and sword.
#
Forum » Forge add-ons etc.

Your email:
Your name: