Register
Email: Password:
Forum » What's the pet blue alien good for?

What's the pet blue alien good for?

Phasma Felis 18 years ago
Okay, newbie here, playing for the first time as a human.

Is the pet blue alien actually worth keeping around for something? I've gotten it to adult stage easily enough, but it's not terribly powerful and is very difficult to keep healthy--it only gets a little health back from eating brown alien corpses (so I can't carry enough to keep it up) and will instantly devour any I set down, whether it needs them or not (so it's difficult to stockpile them for later).
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
"mbojan" said:
Basicly, he helps you.anyway, if you want NTCP, vote. ok im of topic.
If you know you're off-topic, don't bloody well post!

The pet blue alien is used primarily for base guarding duty, in my experience. Vanilla (default) Notrium, right? Just place him as a guard in your base, and he'll augment your turrets.
#
>.>...<.< 18 years ago
the pet blue one, as in the one you steal or the one the alien lays, because the alien baby blues cant stand still, either follow or attack normal...
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
">.>...<.<" said:
the pet blue one, as in the one you steal or the one the alien lays, because the alien baby blues cant stand still, either follow or attack normal...
The one you steal.
#
Rezan 18 years ago
What do you mean augment? I'm kind of confused by that.
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
"Rezan" said:
What do you mean augment? I'm kind of confused by that.
Emprove/enhance.
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
Work along with, suppliment, reinforce... I've got more if you need 'em.
#
Rezan 18 years ago
And I've got this.

Main Entry: aug·ment
Pronunciation: og-'ment, 'og-"ment
Function: transitive verb
: to increase in size, amount, degree, or severity <diabetes mellitus is augmented by hyperthyroidism —C. H. Thienes>

You see I was under the impression that the little beast would make the turrets better.. It's not always wise to use big words =P
#
Forum » What's the pet blue alien good for?

Your email:
Your name: