Email: Password:
Forum » Operation Rescue
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Operation Rescue

tucalipe 17 years ago
    Hi! Guyz!

I have bad news for you!
    I upgraded my OS to XP. However I had some problems with the back ups and registries, and I couldn't make a backup of Rescue Mod. It looks that I'll have to start all over again.

However, I have all the ideas. So I won't have to 'think' them again!
    #
    tucalipe 17 years ago
    Right..... I know it's been a long time, but... I decided to gather some will and start working again. Besides, now I have free time.

BTW, why is the forum closed? Like, why can't someone post new threads? AND... why can't a thread creator delete a thread? But this is matter for another thread.

The main thing is that I got another modding question:

Is there a way to combine both the effects of the Looking Glass and Sniper Pistol to have something like Sniper Zoom? In a way that you use the Looking Glass then, you can use only the Sniper Pistol, 'cause before you couldn't use anything at all...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "tucalipe" said:
    Is there a way to combine both the effects of the Looking Glass and Sniper Pistol to have something like Sniper Zoom? In a way that you use the Looking Glass then, you can use only the Sniper Pistol, 'cause before you couldn't use anything at all...
    AFAIK, it is possible to mod the game so that the sniper pistol's view is extended.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "tucalipe" said:
    AFAIK, it is possible to mod the game so that the sniper pistol's view is extended.

i believe you can, isnt it in opposing force?
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    and in whatever that stickied mod pete is using's sniper
    does anyone else have a backup for this mod?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    and in whatever that stickied mod pete is using's sniper
    does anyone else have a backup for this mod?
    Swha?
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    nothin bout you really, bad mood = bad grammer
    so... what i ment to say is

Use that zoom from OP or that other zoom from the sniper from Aleryon Betrayal (Pete's Mod)

Anyone have an old version of this mod?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    nothin bout you really, bad mood = bad grammer
    so... what i ment to say is

Use that zoom from OP or that other zoom from the sniper from Aleryon Betrayal (Pete's Mod)

Anyone have an old version of this mod?

You DO know that Aleryon Betrayal is not my mod... right?
    #
    tucalipe 17 years ago
    Right. I'm using the OP's zoom script (item). I already know how to set it to be activated only when the sniper pistol is wielded. But how do I make it go away as soon as the player selects another weapon?
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    DAMMIT i mean redemption, for some reason i got both of you mixed up & ur mods
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "tucalipe" said:
    Right. I'm using the OP's zoom script (item). I already know how to set it to be activated only when the sniper pistol is wielded. But how do I make it go away as soon as the player selects another weapon?
    You make it the when item is wieled script.
    #
    tucalipe 17 years ago
    pardon me?
    #
    Forum » Operation Rescue
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: